BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is like any other makeup remover. It works great! But there are so many more affordable options for makeup wipes! I say save your money, but this was the first time I'd used this so.... I would not recommend this to you. It's great, but nothing spectacular.
Eleanor P.
Eleanor P.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was great for getting all my makeup off at the end of a long work day. I have to say it did take a few wipes to get everything off, but I was wearing medium to heavy makeup. The wipes feel smooth on your skin, and leave no residue. A bit pricey, though.
samantha h.
samantha h.
union
Beauty Junkie Expert
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Ryleigh B.
Ryleigh B.
Ravenna Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product feels nice on your skin. It makes taking off waterproof eyeliner and mascara amazingly. It meet my expectations and I really like it. I bought it from ulta beauty. The only bad thing about it is that I have sensitive skin so sometimes it makes me break out but besides that fact I love it.
Valeria D.
Valeria D.
Houston
When it comes to makeup I always try to get some that will last most of the day without falling off my face or even melt with the sun! I am in love with these because they're not expensive at all they're worth it. Removes makeup very easily! I would buy again
emily h.
emily h.
Plymouth
awesome product! these are great wipes and they're really nice. super gentle. most burn my eyes but these are super nice. they are a bit pricey but they're worth it:) nice packaging too! super sleek. i would def recommend. they're super good for taking off mascara!
Ann S.
Ann S.
Lima, OH
Super easy to use with no irritation to my eyes! Excellent amount of product for the price. Completely met my expectations, and the packaging is perfect. Compact and easy to store. I will absolutely be buying more of these awesome eye wipes!!tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Bakersfield
In the past I have tried lots and lots of mack up remover cloths and every one of them game me a rash on my face on my eyes or made my skin very oily but not this one! I have to say by far the best product made!!! I buy it every time I run out! I love this product!
Britt🦋 H.
Britt🦋 H.
Jacksonville
I love these makeup remover wipes. They work really well to remove my eye makeup. I use the tarte eyeliner pot and find it really hard to remove but these wipes do the best at removing it, 1 swipe and it's gone. I would recommend this and i will be buying it again.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?