BY TARTE #19 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
Purchased these in a mini kit and they are pure magic! I have sensitive eyes and most wipes irritate my them but not Fresh Eyes! They remove my eyeliner, shadow and mascara completely without the need to scrub repetitively. So gentle and don't dry out the skin around my eyes. I'm about to purchase a couple packs of full size. I don't want to be without these!
Cassidy e.
maryville
compared to any other makeup wipe this is the best i have ever used in my life. its not that hard to find at all. packaging is nice and the best place to buy is sephora. it exceeded my expectations by more than i thought. i would recommend this to anybody
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Aubrey V.
These are great. They take off every drop of makeup (better than any other wipes or cleansing liquid I've used) without having to rub your skin to get it off. They are oil based, so prepare to have that oily clean feeling instead of soap clean feeling, but I just use my normal face wash afterwards! I really enjoy this product and would highly recommend it.
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
These are really gentle and smell good.
They are genuinely only good for eye makeup, as they leave a little bit of an oily feeling if you try to use it on your whole face. A little pricey, but they do work well and like I said, are extremely soft and gentle.

My lids and under eyes never feel irritated and always feel hydrated after use.
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
I love these! I wear a lot of really stubborn makeup as I have pretty oily skin and I don't have time to keep retouching with the job I have. The last thing I want to do when I get home is have to really scrub to get my stubborn eye makeup off, and this was the answers to my prayers. It takes off even the most stubborn of eye makeup and I'm in love. I have purchased so many of these and will continue to buy them!
Mahnoor P.
These honestly take off makeup so well, but they aren't any better than the generic face makeup wipes. In my opinion I would rather save my money and go buy a generic brand face wipe because they both do the same thing. This was my first time purchasing this and I don't see myself going for it again due to it being the same as normal makeup wipes.
brooke b.
murrietta
 to the best make up removing wipes that I've ever tried every to get all the make up off with one or two wipes instead of having to use like five every single time and they're great for the price to do not out rages they pricey and they have great content to serving not that pricey either so I think it's a great deal and that you should get them
Maura N.
My skin is very sensitive when it comes to makeup removing wipes or any face washes. Got the sample version of this and the oil thats added to the wipes not only removes makeup more easily but it leaves your skin so moisturized. I love using after cleansing my face and going over with this to make sure everything is off and my skin loves it.
Betzy S.
Anaheim, CA
These are my to go to makeup remover wipes. I use to use regular lotion until I started noticing scars but these wipes always leave my face smooth. The packaging is always great and the product is simply amazing. I love the smell of the wipes and how it takes all my makeup off and leave my face so clear and smooth at the end of the night!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?