BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Sedona J.
Mesa
This product is very good for dry skin while cleansing skin it also moisturizes my eyes, it went above and beyond my expectations, at first it just smeared my makeup everywhere but when using another wipe it cleaned my face, it’s a current favorite
jay V.
Malibu
Now these are something you are going to want to invest in!! Very effective and not at all harsh on the skin. Doesn't even burn your eyes like some make up wipes and is effective enough to get off all the stubborn mascara that never wants to budge!
Jasmine B.
Joliet
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Lilly P.
San Antonio
These wipes are amazing! They really do take off all the waterproof make up! It’s keeps my face feeling refreshed! Totally my go to wipes when it comes to waterproof makeup! I really recommend this product to anyone who uses waterproof makeup!
Jacqueline  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m always on the lookout for something good that take my eye make up without leaving oil/sheen after or a bunch of clumps that get in my eye. All in all, this does the job. It’s a tad bit harsh but nothing I can’t handle. Packaging is cute.
Ashley F.
Rochester
This product is a real go- to for me at the end of the day when I wanna feel fresh in the face and kick my feet back. This product is supposed to take the makeup off your eyes but personally, I use it for my whole face and it works so well :)
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Sib S.
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Tarte is my all time favorite luxury make up brand. I always trust them to make my skin feel amazing and know that their products are ethically made. My face didn’t feel greasy after I wiped my make up off like other wipes have in the past.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?