BY TARTE #12 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Bo W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love taking my eye makeup with these wipes. I workout a lot so I wear waterproof mascara and when I use other makeup wipes it takes my eyelashes with it! I have used these for about 3 months and will continue too!
Emely T.
I love these Tarte cleansing wipes! They are very effective at removing makeup and leaving skin feeling clean. What I love the most is that they are remove waterproof makeup very well. The price point makes them a great value for money. I for them at Sephora Stores.
Heather S.
Worked amazing and I was instantly in love with it, I purchased it online and had it shipped to me, very nice packaging and it was a very gentle remover, very great at doing exactly what it was made for
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I like the tissues very much, my skin is extremely sensitive and the handkerchief helps too much in the hour of laziness to remove the makeup and without saying that the smell is great.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Whatever these are scented with I need as a perfume. It smells so good, but besides that, these work really well with removing ALL eye makeup. Gets everything off with out having to basically scrub your eyeball off. These dont irritate my eyes either. Those who say these are dry and dont work must have gotten a bag pack or something. Yes these are on the dryer side but thats because these are totally oil based. They will still get everything off even when theyre not dripping in water like most makeup remover wipes. I prefer these over super wet ones. But with that being said, these are oil based so maybe dont reach for these when you mess up your eyeliner while doing your makeup, the oil might mess with the rest of your makeup. So only use these at night or whenever you are actually taking off makeup.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
I received this in a package set that I bought a few months ago and I saved these wipes for when I used heavy makeup or full coverage. Normally I'd be satisfied using dollar wipes or baby wipes from Target! So when I finally used these, I was pretty pleased to see that the main difference of these wipes is the additional hydration that glides over your face and eyes when you rub makeup off. It's light, and biodegradable, so when you toss them, they break down easily if the toilet is the only place to trash them at after. It's effective and cleans my face and doesn't leave any residue from my eye makeup, which I like. It's really effective when you're trying to depend on just one wipe to do the work! The smell is amazing and fresh, and makes you want to just continue using the wipe till it's completely dry.
member-e28be94aa
These are wonderful. They remove so much with such a little wipe. They are a little pricey but tarte is a very good brand, it is worth every penny. I would recommend these.
C C.
Sacramento, CA
I was not a fan of their Maracuja oil - but a fellow makeup artist friend has these in her kit and hands them out to models after shoots. We worked together on a particularly hot and stressful day, and when she offered one I gladly accepted. It erased all signs of both my waterproof mascara and eyeliner and removed my liquid lipstick with hardly any scrubbing. It had a light scent and left my skin feeling balanced and clean. I now keep a package in my kit for the very same reason!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I cannot give this product five points because it just doesn't work as well as I would expect it to. The wipes themselves have a very floral and lovely smell, but even when I went to go use the first towelette it was dried out and I had to add some water to it. though the water, it would not have taken the make up off one bit.
Ryleigh B.
Ravenna Mi
This is a good product feels nice on your skin. It makes taking off waterproof eyeliner and mascara amazingly. It meet my expectations and I really like it. I bought it from ulta beauty. The only bad thing about it is that I have sensitive skin so sometimes it makes me break out but besides that fact I love it.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?