tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

mackenzie W.
mackenzie W.
Best for removing makeup, I tried it for the first time after using dollar store wipes or local drugstores and all it wool was literally one wipe and boom! My makeup was gone. Almost though my face would of erased with it.
Lara Z.
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for removing my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I hate aggressively scrubbing anything off when it comes to my eye area and these are perfection! So effortless! Smells wonderful too & not greasy feeling either!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing, takes my eye makeup off with one swipe!  It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming at all.  I wear contacts and it doesn't bother my eyes at all.  It is more than I normally spend on eye makeup remover but a little goes a long way and yes, I would recommend this product.
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Maura G.
Maura G.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these wipes! i use them before i wash my face to remove any makeup and honestly feel like i could skip actually washing my face sometimes! they're a great first step in cleansing and make my face feel so refreshed!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I always thought buying a Walmart brand or target brand of makeup remover didn't matter but it does it makes me break out and not only me my friends too no matter what one we use.i bought this once and its terrific meets my needs and will now on out but this!
Navid A.
Navid A.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love it! I use it to remove my makeup and sometimes I clean my face with it because it helps get the daily dirt out of my face. I think the price is good I would sure buy it again. I recommend you also buy it!
Laura K.
Laura K.
These are good but not my favorite. I find they don’t remove eye makeup very well and leave a film on the skin after. Even though I always wash my face after a face wipe I feel I shouldnt have to be washing more product off after using something like this.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite eye make up remover wipes. They do an awesome job at getting off all the mascara that other wipes have a hard time doing. Also they do not sting your eyes and do not leave my face feeling oily.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Industry, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. My contacts did not. I must have got some of the product on the cloth into my eye and my contacts were immediately blurry and I couldn't get it off no matter how much i rinsed. I threw the contacts away and got a fresh pair. I am cautious to take them out before using it now.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?