BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Jasmine B.
Joliet
After a long day makeup just gets in the way between my bed and me. The consquences of sleeping with my makeup on would be tragic in the morning without these wipes. Everything comes off and my skin can finally breathe again. Totally recommend.
Lilly P.
San Antonio
These wipes are amazing! They really do take off all the waterproof make up! It’s keeps my face feeling refreshed! Totally my go to wipes when it comes to waterproof makeup! I really recommend this product to anyone who uses waterproof makeup!
Melanie F.
Macomb, IL
Works amazingly! Gets all the makeup off very fast and effectively! Got some in my eye and it doesn't even burn that much. My first time purchasing this but I will definitely repurchase. Exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Jacqueline  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m always on the lookout for something good that take my eye make up without leaving oil/sheen after or a bunch of clumps that get in my eye. All in all, this does the job. It’s a tad bit harsh but nothing I can’t handle. Packaging is cute.
Lauren F.
Oklahoma City
I used these wipes when I was in the hospital pregnant with daughter and also after labor. I wore waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Took it right off. I will be a repeat user for this product. I have recommended these to my friends and family.
Ashley F.
Rochester
This product is a real go- to for me at the end of the day when I wanna feel fresh in the face and kick my feet back. This product is supposed to take the makeup off your eyes but personally, I use it for my whole face and it works so well :)
Sib S.
Most amazing eye makeup remover for the eyes! I've tried them all and always return to this one. It removes all the eye makeup even waterproof mascara in one swipe without consent rubbing. It's gentle on the eyes with out irritating. Love it!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Tarte is my all time favorite luxury make up brand. I always trust them to make my skin feel amazing and know that their products are ethically made. My face didn’t feel greasy after I wiped my make up off like other wipes have in the past.
Allison P.
Fulton, IL
Love this to get water proof mascara off!! And on top of it working good it smells amazing. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good makeup remover. It might be a little on the pricey side as far as makeup wipes go but it’s amazing
Malley W.
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?