BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

marleise c.
marleise c.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover wipes rock!! They take all my eye makeup off, even that black waterproof liner and mascara!!! They do not feel greasy or sticky. They feel clean and soft, wipe on smooth and soft and sooth my eyes before I go off to dreamland!
Mino I.
Mino I.
San Clemente, CA
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Lexie H.
Lexie H.
Middlebury
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is like any other makeup remover. It works great! But there are so many more affordable options for makeup wipes! I say save your money, but this was the first time I'd used this so.... I would not recommend this to you. It's great, but nothing spectacular.
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product for removing eye makeup. Great packaging. Very very gentle. I would maybe make them a little "wetter" but otherwise no complaints. I would recommend these for removing waterproof makeup. No scrubbing required. I would 1000% recommend to anyone at all.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Miami Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use it to remove the makeup, it is very subtle, light and clean my face wonderful, feels fresh and with a very good aroma, I use it regularly, I also feel that moisturizes my skin, the only thing I would change is a little bit Price and color of presentation
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes. I've had trouble for years trying to find a makeup removing wipe that does not irritate my skin and I've finally found one! I tried these wipes about a month ago and will continue to buy them after my first pack runs out. The packaging held up great
Angelina R.
Angelina R.
63123
I love this product!! I love to use facial wipes to take my makeup off, then I'll wash my face and sometimes I'll use a mask… I've used a million different types of facial wipes and I must say this one by Tarte takes a majority of my make up off and one swoop!!
Paulene R.
Paulene R.
Raymore
Beauty Junkie Expert
They didn't remove all my eye make up and I really had to scrub to remove what it did remove. I stored them in a sealed plastic bag and the wipes still dried out. They didn't leave much of a residue which was nice and they did smell great, but left much to be desired.
Yossi H.
Yossi H.
Watsonville
It's a little pricey but I like the wipes . Does the job it needs to do . The wipes smell really good too ! I was kind of worried the perfume smell would make me break out but it didn't . I usually go for cheaper drug store brand makeup wipes . But these are nice too
Judgette M.
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great with make up remover. I used this along with coconut oil to remove my eye make up and it was good. It was a little expensive because I'm used to drug store wipes but it's worth it. Its pretty gentile and I would recommend it if you wear eye makeup everyday.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?