tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Sykesville
I absolutely love these wipes! I wear a full face of makeup everyday and they literally take off every ounce of product. I have extremely sensitive skin and these wipes are very gentile and feel nice on my face after a long day! I will definitely purchase these again!
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
This is one of the best makeup removing whips of all time they are so gentle with nice packaging and you only need 1 wipe to get off all your makeup. I was definitely suppressed when I saw all of my makeup on one while definitely recommend and I will be repurchasing
Rach W.
Rach W.
new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giving this four stars because love the product but for the price, it's just a bit too much. You don't get as many wipes or at least it doesn't feel like it as you would for regular mass wipes but that's the price of luxury!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Centreville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were great at removing all my makeup layers. My skin get refreshed and clean and not all clogged up. The packaging was great and sealed up nicely to keep the rest of the wipes wet. I would totally buy these again.
jessica f.
jessica f.
These are my most favorite face wipes. I LOVE the smell. they seem oily but this is what makes them work so well. I use over my entire face, not just eyes even though i have super oily skin. They are getting harder to find so i end up ordering two packs at a time. they work great to remove eyelash glue as well.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing, takes my eye makeup off with one swipe!  It has a nice smell that isn't overwhelming at all.  I wear contacts and it doesn't bother my eyes at all.  It is more than I normally spend on eye makeup remover but a little goes a long way and yes, I would recommend this product.
Lara Z.
Lara Z.
Albemarle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for removing my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I hate aggressively scrubbing anything off when it comes to my eye area and these are perfection! So effortless! Smells wonderful too & not greasy feeling either!
mackenzie W.
mackenzie W.
Best for removing makeup, I tried it for the first time after using dollar store wipes or local drugstores and all it wool was literally one wipe and boom! My makeup was gone. Almost though my face would of erased with it.
Navid A.
Navid A.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love it! I use it to remove my makeup and sometimes I clean my face with it because it helps get the daily dirt out of my face. I think the price is good I would sure buy it again. I recommend you also buy it!
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?