BY TARTE #46 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Aubrey V.
These are great. They take off every drop of makeup (better than any other wipes or cleansing liquid I've used) without having to rub your skin to get it off. They are oil based, so prepare to have that oily clean feeling instead of soap clean feeling, but I just use my normal face wash afterwards! I really enjoy this product and would highly recommend it.
Morgan T.
Burley , ID
I love these! I wear a lot of really stubborn makeup as I have pretty oily skin and I don't have time to keep retouching with the job I have. The last thing I want to do when I get home is have to really scrub to get my stubborn eye makeup off, and this was the answers to my prayers. It takes off even the most stubborn of eye makeup and I'm in love. I have purchased so many of these and will continue to buy them!
Mahnoor P.
These honestly take off makeup so well, but they aren't any better than the generic face makeup wipes. In my opinion I would rather save my money and go buy a generic brand face wipe because they both do the same thing. This was my first time purchasing this and I don't see myself going for it again due to it being the same as normal makeup wipes.
brooke b.
murrietta
 to the best make up removing wipes that I've ever tried every to get all the make up off with one or two wipes instead of having to use like five every single time and they're great for the price to do not out rages they pricey and they have great content to serving not that pricey either so I think it's a great deal and that you should get them
Betzy S.
Anaheim, CA
These are my to go to makeup remover wipes. I use to use regular lotion until I started noticing scars but these wipes always leave my face smooth. The packaging is always great and the product is simply amazing. I love the smell of the wipes and how it takes all my makeup off and leave my face so clear and smooth at the end of the night!
Maura N.
My skin is very sensitive when it comes to makeup removing wipes or any face washes. Got the sample version of this and the oil thats added to the wipes not only removes makeup more easily but it leaves your skin so moisturized. I love using after cleansing my face and going over with this to make sure everything is off and my skin loves it.
Mallory G.
Seattle, WA
These I canNOT live without. They have a nice fragrance, but are not overpowering. And they are unlike any other makeup remover I have ever tried. They are not watery, or oily. Maybe somewhere in the middle? But they remove even the most stubborn of makeup really well. And the price point is comparable to other wipes like Sephora brand.
Tor P.
I bought these on a whim and they remove most makeup really well! They're kinda like the deep sea cleanser in a sheet, which was nice. It had a hard time removing some of my under eye makeup, but I found a good way to get most off it to press it to the eye, let it soak up the makeup and then rub. There's less tugging on the eye that way.
Rochelle N.
These are amazing wipes that remove my makeup. It doesn't irritate my eyes which I usually get with some makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky afterwards. They feel smooth and gentle on my skin and works great! Just make sure to close the packaging tight after you use the wipes because it can dry out!
morgan M.
Fairbanks
I love the smells from the fresh eyes. My skin is naturally on the drier side. So when I remove my makeup i love the moisture that I am receiving to from the wipes. The seal to the wipes is reusable so I makes it great to travel with. The only downfall is that it doesn't work with individually applied eyelash extensions because it is obviously not oil free. If it was I'd be set for life. Hah
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?