BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
shelby s.
Inman, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective at removing my makeup, and I love the packaging. It didn't seem to harsh on my skin, just like most of tarted gentle products. It met my expectations, I just wish that it wasn't so expensive for makeup wipes.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these from Ulta and they work great at taking make up off. There isn't many in a pack for the price but definitely good for getting the make up off that doesn't not want to budge
allison b.
West Pawlet, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything and everything tarte cosmetics. This waterproof makeup remover is great because it does not leave my eyes feeling oily and I don’t have to rub hard to get my mascara off.
Yarelis S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that the product looks very nice and I was excited about using it. I am a first time user so I was a bit sceptical about trying it. I bought it at the Tarte cosmetics website. The packaging is very cute. I would definitely recommend it to others.
christina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product however I do not use daily it's great to remove eye liner as well makes hands feel amazingly soft after using on the face so I sometimes use on both hands after using
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are absolutely incredible!!! They literally take one swipe and most of my makeup is already off my eyes! They have a nice scent and I would definetly purchase these again!
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these makeup wipes because they have maracuja oil in them which helps my skin. The packaging is really pretty but I feel like I can find similar waterproof makeup wipes for a cheaper prices, but other than that they're great.
Adriana D.
Raccoon eyes no more. This is a great makeup remover. I like to combine the wipes with a tiny dab of my moisturizer to wipe off my eye makeup after I wash my face from a night out.
ScottieRenee™ D.
Mesquite, TX
These wipes work for even my most stubborn eye makeup, especially the mascara. I got these as a gift for my birthday. I was very pleased with the results. The wipes are perfect not too harsh or gentle.
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite eye product out there. I've always had tired baggy eyes and this product beings me eyes to a whole new level! Never look sleepy again with how refreshing this product is
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.