BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Iliana V.
Iliana V.
Red Oak
Beauty Junkie Expert
It honestly really got my mascara off. It has worked wonders. I got it at Sephora and it really changed the game. It was extremely gentle on my eyes and I have never experienced anything like this. It was so amazing and I would definitely recommend it.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These worked extremely well, and did a great job in getting the makeup off of my eyes and face. I got the product at Sephora, it was very gentle when I was using it. It was my first time using the makeup remover wipes. Yes I would definitely buy again.
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
New York
This says it's a mascara remover and it does exactly that! I loved using this after a hot day at school because it's usually pretty easy to get the makeup off, the only thing though is that it smudges when taking it off, but I feel like that's normal!
Karsyn D.
Karsyn D.
These makeup remover wipes are so incredible they make my face feel so hydrated and they are not sticky at all. They remove the makeup very quick and easy I live for these wipes... I have tried other makeup removing wipes bit none of them are as good or hydrating as these ones... lots of love ♡
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow this is a great makeup remover. I had been using baby wipes and a friend said I should try one of hers. Took every bit of my makeup off without streaky racccon eyes and was fast and gentle. Smelled pretty good too.. I will be purchasing these asap
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Howe
Beauty Junkie Expert
These thing are GREAT! They worked so well with removing my waterproof eye makeup. It was very gentle on my eyes so that's a plus. I love finding stuff that blows me away. Definitely worth your money on my honest opinion. You will not be disappointed
Carolina C.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's wiping skills are great it wipes makeup completely off of my eyes and the foundation off my face with one wipe usually I have to use about two or three to get it actually all off before actually washing my face and with this one it smells good to
Ashlynn R.
Ashlynn R.
Garyville
Love these! Easy and gentle on your eyes. Really overall just a great makeup remover. Before i was using the neutrogena ones and they broke me out SUPER bad. These are different! tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Michelle c.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! You can use these anywhere and they are so easy. Especially when you get home late at night and don't want to wash your face but you know that you have to. These are the perfect solution. I will continue buying this product!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Meeker , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything tarte is a hit for me and this is no exception! I love this product and would purchase again it is excellent and isn't harsh at all on the skin and leaves no icky residue like usual wipes do! I will purchase again and again! I love tarte.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?