BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Bobbye B.
Bobbye B.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear a long lasting mascara and I use a setting spray. This make up remover works very well to remove it after a 12 hour night at work. The price was right for the amount of cloths you use. Very gentle on my skin and I will buy them again. It's great the package is portable.
Sylvie K.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent makeup wipes but definitely not worth the price tag. Packaging is nice, but not with the money. I would rather spend money on wipes from neutrogena or Yes To. First time user and thought it was okay,  would not buy again and I would recommend something from the drugstore!
maryne m.
maryne m.
Granite Bay, CA
Makeup wipes are great when I'm slumped at night and just need to get the makeup off of my face. Some brands leave a filmy sheen over my face, but Tarte's did not. They're gentle and soft. I really enjoyed using them and might buy again if they were a little left expensive.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Really amazing wipes! Leaves skin super soft and smooth. Affordable price for how well they remove waterproof makeup and/or eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. It definitely met the expectations I had for these makeup removing wipes. I will definitely buy again and would keep buying.
Liv N.
Liv N.
Orlando
These wipes are my favorite! I use them every single day and keep them extra stocked at my house! I have not had any trouble getting any makeup off for the most part! The wipes are very gentle and works very well with multiple skin types. The price is very good for the item.
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
Savanah N.
Savanah N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works like a charm! It removes any unwanted and stubborn makeup that refuses to come off. The product is really gentle on the skin and is great for sensitive skin. I would buy these again because having healthy skin is very important, and these get the job done!
Mino I.
Mino I.
San Clemente, CA
A lot of the make up remover wipes I use really burn and sting my face so it kinda put me off on remover wipes until a friend told me about these, I tried hers and I loved them so much I bought my own. They don't burn my skin or eyes, and i don't have to like scrub to get the make up off it comes off very hassle free
Felecia G.
Felecia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great y'all!! Not oily at all, wipes away makeup in one swipe! I'm a repeat user and would definitely purchase again. It does meet my expectations I have sensitive skin and it is not harsh on your face at all. I would really recommend you purchase this product!
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Auburn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Tarte, however when it comes to makeup wipes, nothing compares to some micellar water and coconut oil. The product was okay, however it did not take off all of my makeup. If I had to use makeup wipes I would give these another go, however they are not my favorite.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?