BY TARTE #40 in Face Wipes

• Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?1 Answers
  • I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Dominique N.
Great product! Smells good. My skin is very sensitive and this works great. It removes my eye makeup very well! My second pack which I purchased at Sephora! Great price! Will purchase again and I do recommend!
Lisa D.
Saugus, MA
While this does do a decent job of removing eye makeup, the price is really what makes me give this a lower rating. You can get a lot more makeup remover wipes for a much cheaper price that will work just as well as this one does. The smell is nice on these as well.
Alyssa M.
Coon Rapids, MN
Easy removal of even my longest waterproof mascara. Good value for its price and I don't think its that spendy. Pretty purple packaging which Tartr never disappoints me in that department, all of their products are ectremely adorable and I will definitely be buying again. This would also make for an excellent gift to a mother, your best girlfriends, wofe, daugter, etc.
Kaley M.
Dresden
I LOVE these makeup remover wipes! They do not burn my eyes nor face like other makeup wipes tend to do. These also do not make my face red after I use them. It takes the makeup right off! I always keep these beside my bed in case I'm not wearing foundation and I want to take my mascara off without having to always wash my face. Definitely recommend this product too!
Julie R.
I liked he covienience and efficiency of these wipes. I toss them in my bag when I travel and it is perfect. They don't ever leak and the seal holds closed nicely. The price was fine be Because you don't have to take anything else with you: cotton balls, water, etc. I would buy again, because I like that my skin doesn't have that oily residue when I'm done using them.
Humble Ti 🙏🏾 ..
Atlanta
 It's hard for me to find good make up removing wipes, however these wipes are wonderful. I have extremely sensitive skin and thieves do not break out my face how other make up wipes usually do. It is also very good at removing all of the make up. Even with a full face of make up I assure you that you only need one make up wipe so they last for a very long time.
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
Purchased these in a mini kit and they are pure magic! I have sensitive eyes and most wipes irritate my them but not Fresh Eyes! They remove my eyeliner, shadow and mascara completely without the need to scrub repetitively. So gentle and don't dry out the skin around my eyes. I'm about to purchase a couple packs of full size. I don't want to be without these!
Anika T.
It really takes the makeup off. It's also very hydrating.  After I use that I go in with the  tarte Ready, Set, Glow Skincare Kit . this prouduct both cleans but also hydrates the face! It's is good. Would recommend and repurchase
Cassidy e.
maryville
compared to any other makeup wipe this is the best i have ever used in my life. its not that hard to find at all. packaging is nice and the best place to buy is sephora. it exceeded my expectations by more than i thought. i would recommend this to anybody
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
These are really gentle and smell good.
They are genuinely only good for eye makeup, as they leave a little bit of an oily feeling if you try to use it on your whole face. A little pricey, but they do work well and like I said, are extremely soft and gentle.

My lids and under eyes never feel irritated and always feel hydrated after use.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?