BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This item works great for taking off hard and unwantnted make up. It's very gentle and really leaves your skin clean without leaving it oily. I purchased this at Ulta and it's in a easy to use package and can easily pack it into a bag on the go. I think this product is great.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love these makeup wipes. They're gentle on your eyes and remove all of your makeup! They are more pricey compared to  Neutrogena , which is probably only cause they're from Tarte. Tartes skincare does have really amazing ingredients that are super good for your skin. If you're thinking of buying them, I would say just do it!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Willoughby, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely amazing! I love Tarte's oil so much and I actually use their oil. These wipes are wonderful because they're gentle on the eyes and have the oil infused with the wipes. I believe it helps our eyes because the skin is very delicate. I highly recommended this!
Sylvie K.
Sylvie K.
Lakewood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent makeup wipes but definitely not worth the price tag. Packaging is nice, but not with the money. I would rather spend money on wipes from neutrogena or Yes To. First time user and thought it was okay,  would not buy again and I would recommend something from the drugstore!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Klamath Falls
Tarte has never left me disappointed before with their products, especially the Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes! For the quantity and value of these wipes, you definitely get a great deal. I love the way the wipes stay moist in the package allowing for easy makeup removal!
Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
maryne m.
maryne m.
Granite Bay, CA
Makeup wipes are great when I'm slumped at night and just need to get the makeup off of my face. Some brands leave a filmy sheen over my face, but Tarte's did not. They're gentle and soft. I really enjoyed using them and might buy again if they were a little left expensive.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Really amazing wipes! Leaves skin super soft and smooth. Affordable price for how well they remove waterproof makeup and/or eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. It definitely met the expectations I had for these makeup removing wipes. I will definitely buy again and would keep buying.
Liv N.
Liv N.
Orlando
These wipes are my favorite! I use them every single day and keep them extra stocked at my house! I have not had any trouble getting any makeup off for the most part! The wipes are very gentle and works very well with multiple skin types. The price is very good for the item.
Madison F.
Madison F.
Homewood, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These definitely help remove the makeup when you have had a long day. I have used these for quite a while and am a very consistent buyer. They always make me feel cleans ne refreshed afterwards. I purchase mine usually online or if I have time to stop by Ulta or Sephora.
Lorna M.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?