tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Janelle J.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Ashlin E.tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Amanda W.

BY TARTE #13 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Aimee G.
Aimee G.
These wipes were good at taking of the eye makeup. These wipes were very effective of taking off waterproof makeup. It was gentle on the eye. The were at good value. They could improve on trying for it to take off more makeup at the first wipe.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Johnson city , TN
This stuff is my go to! These wipes are really gentle on your eyes and help remove all the grime from mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow. It definitely met my expectations. I have tried many eye cleansing wipes but these are my all time favorite.
Lakiera W.
Lakiera W.
The makeup remover is not what I expected I really thought it would work it smells great but when I used them it was a little hard to get my face clean. After using the wipe I would wash my face and still have residue of makeup still on my face.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Great remover and good for sensitive skin! It was extremely gentle for my sensitive skin, and removed my makeup easily. It definitely met my expectations, as most tarter products do. This was my first use and I'll definitely buy again. It far exceeded any other makeup wipes I've used.
Christian L.
Christian L.
Life changing. After seeing MannyMUA's review on his YouTube channel, I felt the need to give these a try and boy am I glad I did! Woke me up and it shows. Amazing results in just one use, and I'm someone who has issues with dark under eyes
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Hands down the best eye makeup remover on the market. I have a lot of makeup which means I have a lot of removers. This is one that I don't run out of. I stock up before I even come close to running out cause that would just be a tragedy lol
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing wipes that remove my makeup. It doesn't irritate my eyes which I usually get with some makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky afterwards. They feel smooth and gentle on my skin and works great! Just make sure to close the packaging tight after you use the wipes because it can dry out!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Vernon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these wipes a lot. I have found their great for tougher-to-remove make up like many of my mascaras. My only issue is that I find it difficult to justify the cost of higher end make up wipes.... it's just one of those products for me!
Madison D.
Madison D.
Brentwood
They get the job done, but it isn't my favorite brand to use especially when I can go to target and get make up wipes that do the exact same thing for much cheaper. They left my skin feeling kind of oily after using them. I would recommend trying them but they just aren't for me.
Malley W.
Malley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product worked well but was just a little rough with my skin but I do have very sensitive skin. The sent was nice. The packageing of the wipes were nice. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have super sensitive skin.
Lorna M.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?