BY TARTE #33 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Liza L.
San Diego, CA
I really love these wipes because they help take off the waterproof mascara that I wear as well as other long lasting mascara. The scent of the wipes is really pleasant and doesn't sting your eyes if it gets near the inside. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have the time to stand by the sink washing over and over their eyes to get off their mascara. These wipes are quick and easy
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I'll say this loud and clear for my girls and boys in the back - this is the only makeup removing product that will successfully get rid of my waterproof mascara without a hassle! I was recommended this product by a friend and purchased it at Sephora.com. The price point is a little higher than normal, considering it's a wipe purely for the eyes - but it's so effective that I'm not even mad! If you're a water proof mascara wear-er I would definitely recommend this product!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
This little pack holds 30 wipes and for whatever reason, I was expecting a bigger package. It's pretty small making it easily portable and I don't know if that's a thing but the actual wipes were a bit smaller as well. However, they did take my makeup off very well (including waterproof) and I still use one wipe for my entire face (even though they say for eyes lol). These smell AMAZING and I'm compelled to keep buying them because of that. Love!
Heather W.
amsterdam, NY
I'm giving this a two Star because yes it 100% takes off all makeup and has great skin care ingredients but I find it to leave my skin with so much excess oil all over it that I then have to wash my face seconds after because I can't stand the feeling. Definitely not for the "face wipe and head to bed" type person. You will need a good face wash to pair with it. But definitely removed all makeup well.
Elizabeth T.
This product is absolutely amazing! I am always a little skeptical when it comes to remover wipes, because I don't think they truly remove all the make up. But these wipes do that! They are gentle on the eyes and I would HIGHLY recommend this product to other people. Especailly people who are a bit lazy when it comes to removing their make up (like me). This only takes a couple swipes and it's off!
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Oh i love these!!!! They make your eyes feel so refreshed while taking your makeup off.

You know that dreaded feeling when you remove your makeup, and there is that part of you all sad that you have to go back to being you after looking like a total bombshell all day.

Well, these make the process less sad. And more inviting. Lol. You will get excited to use these at the end of the day.
Crystal M.
Pearl River, LA
This product really works well conpared to other makeup removerz that i have used. I wear alot of makeup and i have a bad habit of taking my makeup off at night because it takes too long to take pff or its too hard to take off or leaves my face red. This product does none of that and its absolutely wonderful. Ever since ive used this product ive been washing my face each and every night.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
This is probably my favorite product in the world!! I got this in a Birchbox as a sample.  I love how my mascara came off quickly and how soft my eyes were.  I also used it with my tarte Maracuja oil for under my eyes.  This item is by far the best makeup remover, I actually use it on my whole face!  It was so good, I went to Ulta and purchased again, and again.
Ruthie N.
I bought it to try it because I try every makeup remover wipes and I have to say this one removed easily than others, they smell so good and also leave my skin hydrated I usually don't use waterproof makeup everyday just in special occasions and when I do I use Lancome's Bi Fácil. So I have to used with that kind of makeup but for the one that I use everyday it really works!!!
Ruth B.
Souderton , PA
I highly recommend this product. I bought it during a Tarte sale and they do not disappoint. There is about 30 wipes in a package and approximately the size of your palm. It is a little on the pricier side considering that you can get more from a store brand at a cheaper price, but you only need one wipe for your entire face. They are lightly scented but nothing overwhelming.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?