BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

emily h.
Plymouth
awesome product! these are great wipes and they're really nice. super gentle. most burn my eyes but these are super nice. they are a bit pricey but they're worth it:) nice packaging too! super sleek. i would def recommend. they're super good for taking off mascara!
Ann S.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy to use with no irritation to my eyes! Excellent amount of product for the price. Completely met my expectations, and the packaging is perfect. Compact and easy to store. I will absolutely be buying more of these awesome eye wipes!!tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Britt🦋 H.
Jacksonville
I love these makeup remover wipes. They work really well to remove my eye makeup. I use the tarte eyeliner pot and find it really hard to remove but these wipes do the best at removing it, 1 swipe and it's gone. I would recommend this and i will be buying it again.
Isabella K.
Bakersfield , CA
In the past I have tried lots and lots of mack up remover cloths and every one of them game me a rash on my face on my eyes or made my skin very oily but not this one! I have to say by far the best product made!!! I buy it every time I run out! I love this product!
Marufa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man you can use these wipes on your whole face and it gets rid of the makeup . But it from sephora or Amazon if you can't find it . The wipes feel cool in the skin and it takes off the crusty eyeliner after a long day . No room for improvement here . It's the best
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these Makeup remover wipes, they are the best!! These are very effective and do what they are supposed to. I am a first time user for this and will continue using this! I bought this at ulta beauty and i would buy this again for sure! I would recommend this!
Littlestar N.
Haslet ,TX
Love it so much great product helps with un mosturized skin feels very refreshing i bought it at a mall great price very gentle on sensitive skin great for waterproof mascara very cute packaging I would definitely recommend this product i would totally buy it again
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye makeup remover wipes are a blessing on their own. They take off all your stubborn make up and all the waterproof that I used to have to scrub to get off. It comes off very easily with little to no effort at all. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Karissa S.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love tarte! Everything about this brand makes me smile. The packaging is beautiful as always!!!! The wipes did leave me a little more oily than expected but that's my fault. Gentle on the skin. Bought at ulta. I want something that hydrates but not so much oil.
lucy A.
Enumclaw
Super great tool for ending the day and cleaning off your eye makeup. It doesn't leave you itching or anything. The value is obviously worth the price.I honestly use it all the time! I bring this in my purse with too just in case. I would recommend it to others
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?