BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Saugus, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this does do a decent job of removing eye makeup, the price is really what makes me give this a lower rating. You can get a lot more makeup remover wipes for a much cheaper price that will work just as well as this one does. The smell is nice on these as well.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Creston
These are the best wipes I've tried. They're are absolutely amazing! This was the first time I've used them and I'm hooked. They melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these.
kitty B.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to keep rubbing my eye in order for the makeup to come off I guess because it was glitter but I have tried other brand wipes and they work perfect
Mara C.
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a package set that I bought a few months ago and I saved these wipes for when I used heavy makeup or full coverage. Normally I'd be satisfied using dollar wipes or baby wipes from Target! So when I finally used these, I was pretty pleased to see that the main difference of these wipes is the additional hydration that glides over your face and eyes when you rub makeup off. It's light, and biodegradable, so when you toss them, they break down easily if the toilet is the only place to trash them at after. It's effective and cleans my face and doesn't leave any residue from my eye makeup, which I like. It's really effective when you're trying to depend on just one wipe to do the work! The smell is amazing and fresh, and makes you want to just continue using the wipe till it's completely dry.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Miami Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super impressed with these wipes. I have tried the MAC, neutrogena, or e.l.f wipes. I have also recently been using the garnier micellar water. These hands down were the best out of all of them. It says that it is meant to remove eye makeup, but I use it all over my face. I have pretty dry skin and I always put on maracuja oil before bed, but since these are already infused with the oil it's amazing. They hydrate the skin and it does not feel too oily, great before bed time. They take off all my makeup in one swipe too. The only thing I don't like is how thin and small they are. Definitely can't re-use a wipe.
Julie H.
Julie H.
laytonville
Nothing worse then coming home from a night of partying about to pass out when you remember all that waterproof mascara you layered on must be removed unless your ready to start growing your lashes all over again....The thought of having to move is almost painful! Then u remember these tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes you bought are in the night stand next to your bed...genius is all I can say. Perfect wipes that do exactly as they promise!!! Now you can get some beauty rest without ruining those lashes you've been devotedly growing!
Ashlin E.
Ashlin E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these. They are extremely soft and gentle on the eye. It smells super good. Almost like tangerines. It is definitely only for your eyes though . The moisture on them is a little oily so unless you have dry skin I wouldn't use it anywhere else on your face.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll say this loud and clear for my girls and boys in the back - this is the only makeup removing product that will successfully get rid of my waterproof mascara without a hassle! I was recommended this product by a friend and purchased it at Sephora.com. The price point is a little higher than normal, considering it's a wipe purely for the eyes - but it's so effective that I'm not even mad! If you're a water proof mascara wear-er I would definitely recommend this product!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are super portable and handy thanks to the resealable packaging, and one wipe is more than enough for use on both eyes, but you do have to rub quite a bit to get all your eyeliner/mascara off. Even the regular, non-waterproof kind. They smell very nice, like sweet oranges, but they do leave kind of a greasy, oily feeling on your skin afterwards. So, while they definitely work and don't irritate or sting my eyes at all, for the price, they could do a bit of a better job.
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?