BY TARTE #45 in Face Wipes

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
These are amazing. They really get everything off. The only problem is that they are oily instead of wet. So use these only when youre taking makeup off for the night, dont use to fix any mistakes while Appling makeup because the oil might mess with the rest of your makeup. But i do love these. They are super gentle. Dont dry out my skin. Dont leave a weird tacky residue. Takes makeup off easily, even waterproof mascara without pulling out all your eye lashes in the process.
Julie H.
Nothing worse then coming home from a night of partying about to pass out when you remember all that waterproof mascara you layered on must be removed unless your ready to start growing your lashes all over again....The thought of having to move is almost painful! Then u remember these tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes you bought are in the night stand next to your bed...genius is all I can say. Perfect wipes that do exactly as they promise!!! Now you can get some beauty rest without ruining those lashes you've been devotedly growing!
Kristen F.
These wipes were just OK for me. While they did a fine job of taking my eye makeup off, I wasn't super impressed and didn't feel like there was anything really special about them. I felt they were a little stickier than other wipes I've tried and I wasn't a fan of the scent either. Personally I think the neutrogena or garnier wipes work just as well, and I prefer them just based on the way they make my face feel after use. I would not recommend the tarte wipes.
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
The thing I love about tarte is their natural composition. These make up wipes smell fresh and they get make up off so easily. I'm not sure if this is because I mainly use tarte eye make up and these are formulated for their own make up collection, but they are on the pricey side, and you can definitely get make up wipes elsewhere very easily. They work well and smell great, but they are on the pricey side for make up wipes.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I've seen so many videos of people trying new products, like lipsticks, and they go from one color to the next and they'll say "this was hard to remove so I feel this product will stay all day!" Ill try the same products and then remove them with tartes maricuja oil makeup removing wipes and it has no problem taking it off! This will take off any waterproof, stay all day makeup no problem. Totally recommend!!!
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
I mean who doesnt love waterproof mascara, am I right! But taking it off at the end of the day is a very different story! These makeup wipes not o my take my mascara off with a breeze the rest of my makeup comes off with only 1 wipe, would recommend to all my waterproof mascara lovers out there. You can get this product online at Tarte or your local Sephora store (or online).
Hannah T.
Highland, CA
I went through three packages of this product and as much as I wanted to love this product, I found the wipes to be a bit too dry and/or greasy. While the wipes removed most of my eye makeup, they didn't do a stellar job and I was somewhat disappointed because everyone raves about them. I haven't repurchased them and I probably won't as I am now a cleansing balm convert.
Riddhi |.
These wipes are amazing however they are really west so keep a towel close unless you want to soak all the liquid into your skin! I personally like to put my moisturizer on right after so I wipe off the excess with a towel. However it is so effective at removing all the makeup and leaving your skin clean, I will definitely buy this product again!
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
These wipes get the job done and leave your skin feeling amazing afterwards. Tarte' s Maracuja oil products help give me an even, smooth complexion that helps with the dry patches on my face. I bought the wipes because I believed the Maracuja oil wouldn't dry my face out like other face wipes tend to, and I was right. Tarte's super cute packaging is always a plus!
samantha h.
let's take a moment to say every girl has tried so many makeup removing wipes i love these i normally use like 6 makeup removing wipes on a day where i wear heaving makeup but when i use these i use like 3 i normally carry these around with me just incase and the smell is ok ... and they don't leave that sticky after feeling i would recommend anyone buy these
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?