BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Julie H.
laytonville
Nothing worse then coming home from a night of partying about to pass out when you remember all that waterproof mascara you layered on must be removed unless your ready to start growing your lashes all over again....The thought of having to move is almost painful! Then u remember these tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes you bought are in the night stand next to your bed...genius is all I can say. Perfect wipes that do exactly as they promise!!! Now you can get some beauty rest without ruining those lashes you've been devotedly growing!
Alexandra L.
Logan, UT
I absolutely love this product. I love my mascara but it can be a pin to get it off at night. I’ve tried multiple ways and wipes and nothing works like these. Seriously so glad I found them. They are totally worth your money.
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were just OK for me. While they did a fine job of taking my eye makeup off, I wasn't super impressed and didn't feel like there was anything really special about them. I felt they were a little stickier than other wipes I've tried and I wasn't a fan of the scent either. Personally I think the neutrogena or garnier wipes work just as well, and I prefer them just based on the way they make my face feel after use. I would not recommend the tarte wipes.
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg these are awesome!!!!! They smell so good. They actually do what they are supposed to. Wipes the makeup right off without scrubbing (well mascara needs some work). I used to rub my skin to irritation with water and a towel to get off excess shadow and liner from my eye area every morning. This is so much easier and there are no chemicals! Its also cheaper than some other brands out there that burn your eyes. love them!!!
seebreebe B.
Passaic, NJ
The thing I love about tarte is their natural composition. These make up wipes smell fresh and they get make up off so easily. I'm not sure if this is because I mainly use tarte eye make up and these are formulated for their own make up collection, but they are on the pricey side, and you can definitely get make up wipes elsewhere very easily. They work well and smell great, but they are on the pricey side for make up wipes.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite product in the world!! I got this in a Birchbox as a sample.  I love how my mascara came off quickly and how soft my eyes were.  I also used it with my tarte Maracuja oil for under my eyes.  This item is by far the best makeup remover, I actually use it on my whole face!  It was so good, I went to Ulta and purchased again, and again.
Ruthie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it to try it because I try every makeup remover wipes and I have to say this one removed easily than others, they smell so good and also leave my skin hydrated I usually don't use waterproof makeup everyday just in special occasions and when I do I use Lancome's Bi Fácil. So I have to used with that kind of makeup but for the one that I use everyday it really works!!!
Autumn G.
Plaistow , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean who doesnt love waterproof mascara, am I right! But taking it off at the end of the day is a very different story! These makeup wipes not o my take my mascara off with a breeze the rest of my makeup comes off with only 1 wipe, would recommend to all my waterproof mascara lovers out there. You can get this product online at Tarte or your local Sephora store (or online).
Hannah T.
Highland, CA
I went through three packages of this product and as much as I wanted to love this product, I found the wipes to be a bit too dry and/or greasy. While the wipes removed most of my eye makeup, they didn't do a stellar job and I was somewhat disappointed because everyone raves about them. I haven't repurchased them and I probably won't as I am now a cleansing balm convert.
Riddhi |.
These wipes are amazing however they are really west so keep a towel close unless you want to soak all the liquid into your skin! I personally like to put my moisturizer on right after so I wipe off the excess with a towel. However it is so effective at removing all the makeup and leaving your skin clean, I will definitely buy this product again!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?