BY TARTE #6 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Theresa K.
Creston
These are the best wipes I've tried. They're are absolutely amazing! This was the first time I've used them and I'm hooked. They melted away the waterproof mascara I love to wear!! I would definitely recommend these.
kitty B.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to keep rubbing my eye in order for the makeup to come off I guess because it was glitter but I have tried other brand wipes and they work perfect
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to remove make up without having to be harsh on your eyes. Some make up removers are not very confortable to use in the eyes, hiwever this one is very soft and even removes waterfroof mascarawith one wipe. I would buy it again for sure, actually i am running out of them so i need more
Lina L.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift, nothing really great about eye makeup remover. I think its because of its a brand, but it wasn't as an effective and I was a first time user as well. The price itself is a bit expensive, I prefer getting drugstore. But I don't think I would buy it for my own use.
Julie H.
laytonville
Nothing worse then coming home from a night of partying about to pass out when you remember all that waterproof mascara you layered on must be removed unless your ready to start growing your lashes all over again....The thought of having to move is almost painful! Then u remember these tarte fresh eyes maracuja waterproof eye makeup remover wipes you bought are in the night stand next to your bed...genius is all I can say. Perfect wipes that do exactly as they promise!!! Now you can get some beauty rest without ruining those lashes you've been devotedly growing!
Paityn C.
Mobile
Loved using these wipes! They removed all mascara and other make up products I was using. These wipes did not leave my skin oily or clog my pores. I would definitely use these more in the future and look forward to continuing to use Tarte products.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're nothing magical. I have to sit there and constantly rub my eye to get all of the eyelash glue and mascara off. I still have to go in with some type of oil base makeup remover to finish the job. I would give this product a hard pass because of the price.
Haylee T.
CHINO VALLEY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. The product isn't worth the five stars only because the toils get dry very quickly but everything else was great. It did the job and helped out. I think it is better then using a just normal face towel on your face.
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes were just OK for me. While they did a fine job of taking my eye makeup off, I wasn't super impressed and didn't feel like there was anything really special about them. I felt they were a little stickier than other wipes I've tried and I wasn't a fan of the scent either. Personally I think the neutrogena or garnier wipes work just as well, and I prefer them just based on the way they make my face feel after use. I would not recommend the tarte wipes.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?