BY TARTE

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 2 Answers
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
These wipes will get all of your makeup off without a doubt, and it does so extremely easily! It's great whenever you're getting off lipstick that doesn't want to budge, and if you hate staining your wash clothes with makeup, this is a good investment. HOWEVER, this makes your skin feel really oily after the fact (I mean, yes, it does advertise that it has maracuja oil in it, but it feels like there's tons of oil in the wipes). tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
Madison K.
I feel like I have tried just about everything and every brand when it comes to makeup remover for my mascara and nothing worked anything like the Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes. Cheap or expensive, I was always left with residue and losing eyelashes trying to get my mascara off. These makeup wipes require no scrubbing, so there is no eyelash loss or irritation. They smell amazing and also leave the area feeling moisturized. They are a tad bit pricy compared to makeup wipes from cvs but worth every penny! I absolutely recommend you give these a try!
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
These are my top choice EYE makeup wipes for waterproof mascara. These biodegradable wipes manage to get the longest lasting makeup off while being totally gentle on my skin and eyes. The maracuja oil hydrates the skin around my eyes giving them a brighter appearance. I love that these aren’t bad for the environment and work so efficiently. They also help with anti-aging! These are awesome and only like $5 more than drugstore brands! Definitely worth the $5!
Brooke B.
These are a smaller dry-feeling wipe, and it takes more than one to try to remove an entire face of makeup. The remover smells sweet and softly like citrus. It’s gentle and doesn’t leave the face or eyes irritated or feeling stripped. Removes eye, and face, makeup well. Might take a second wipe to completely remove waterproof. Receives 5 stars anyways because of the gentleness.
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
I thought I would like these wipes a lot because I usually love tarte products but these didn’t hit the mark. They were very dry compared to wipes that I’m used to. They were also expensive compared to drug store brands. I don’t think I would use these again.
Friday C.
Los Angeles
I use these every night, I have one pack for my vanity, one for my nightstand and one (mini) in my purse. I couldn’t live without these wipes. No joke, they remove EVERYTHING and leave your skin moisturised enough that you can skip a night of your full routine without breaking out. I’d give ten stars if I could!
Camie S.
Oklahoma City
This is not affordable but it is Sutton it in the end I use this because it works good it’s not harsh it’s super soft on my skin it’s super gentle it doesn’t make my face red I would buy again but it’s to much more me and I’m broke .. but I do have there mini sample it’s called tarte rainforest of the sea deep dive cleansing gel tarte Deep Dive Gel Cleanser
Echo E.
pollock pines
I absolutely love these eye wipes because I always have left over makeup on my eyes and can’t always wash all of it off & these are the bomb but I also just love tarte . I will be buying more soon & I purchase then at Sephora
Nadia I.
Manchester
I tried out Tarte Fresh Eyes Maracuja Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Wipes and loved them! The makeup that I always have the hardest time removing is my eye makeup - eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. Due to them normally being waterproof, they're always more difficult to get off than my other makeup. Especially with them being on the delicate skin around your eyes. This eye makeup remover was gentle and extremely effective in the removal of my makeup! Love Tarte brand products and their Eye Makeup Remover is just as good as the rest of their products!
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I had the chance to use the Tarte waterproof makeup remover wipes! When other makeup remover wipes don't cut it- these do the trick! I highly recommend these to anyone that uses waterproof mascara (which I don't recommend using regularly because it's not good for those lashes (duhh)) because you don't have to scrub for ages and clump your lashes together worse than they probably already are. The price is a little more than you would pay for drugstore skin care products- but it'a worth it! Check it out the next time to go on your next makeup run!
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Jasmin R.
Would these wipes work well in removing all residue of waterproof mascara?