tarte Frame Worker Brow Powder Brush uploaded by Jen T.tarte Frame Worker Brow Powder Brush uploaded by Jen T.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte frame worker brow powder brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I love Tartes frame worker brow powder brush. It allows me to apply powder to my eyes with precision. Other brow brushes don't compare. Tarte is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. They have so many top notch products. I would definitely re-purchase.
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this brush to use with Tarte brow powder because I don't like any of my brow brushes. This is how I use it: I take the large end of the brush and put a minimal amount of powder on it and brush the powder onto my eyebrows then I use the angled small end to smooth the powder all around the shape of my eyebrows to fill in any empty spaces and add shape the brow. After I do this I put a clear topcoat over them to ensure the powder stays all day, which it does(I use Anastasia). I also use the medium brown powder which matches my medium brown hair color. It is an ashy color that I prefer, redheads won't like it. This is a perfect compliment to the brow powder and can also be use for eye shadow and eyeliner. It is a very versatile brush, well worth the cost.
Ireland C.
San Benito, TX
It's really great and it helps me shape my eyebrows very easily. I would recommend it to anyone! Compared to all the others I really enjoy it and it came with my tarte eyebrow gel.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
A great brow brush. I really love the design of this brand/line of brushes with the bamboo handles. The defining end works perfectly for lines and the bolder end works for filling in the larger part of your brow for a more uniform look.

A high quality product that is expensive but you shouldn't have to replace for years with regular cleaning.
Allison L.
Jupiter, FL
I bought this brush along with the powder for brows and other things. I have a cowlick on the back of my head that always looks like a bald spot after a day or two. I bought this powder to try and mask that. This brush is not good for stippling my scalp. It is good for eyebrows only.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite eyebrows brush ever work so good on my eyebrows and building them so well ... the brush is thin but hard so you can do the little hair so easily... highly recommend love it
Kay R.
The quality of the brush is good, but I find that I never reach for it. Something about the wideness of the larger end doesn't give me the control I want. And it's a bit stiff to use for eyeshadow instead. But if you like wide eyebrows, I guess this would be your brush.
Janine C.
Trenton, NJ
I honestly don't like to use this product on my brows as I feel that the brush is too big and I am unable to get a precise application when using this brush. i do use this brush to apply Tarte Amazonian Clay Volumizing Brow and Hair Powder when I cover my gray hair.
monika c.
Franklin, KY
My favorite brow brush. It is a must have for all you gals that want those sleek brows. I will never use another brush for my brows. This helps them look so flawless. Def worth the investment if you're a brow girl like me.
Lindsey H.
Denver, NC
Excellent for a brow liner. Gives crisp lines and is also great for mixing colors. It frames the brow colors and we'll I use this as a dual brow and lip brush. I mix colors with this brush for lip colors.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Who has the best brow powder? I'm looking for some with staying power and that doesn't make brows overly dark.