tarte Frame Worker Brow Powder Brush uploaded by Jen T.tarte Frame Worker Brow Powder Brush uploaded by Jen T.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte frame worker brow powder brush Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Aubrey D.
Oklahoma City
I like this brush! I have the one that has the spookiest on the end instead of the bigger brush. It is is a tad bit expensive because it is tarte. My skin type is sensitive, and light. I love the persons brush this I use in the Anastasia dip pomade.
Julia S.
Spanaway
I use to just use a pencil to do my brows before trying powders and what not. Out of everything I've tried this brush has stayed. Still deciding if I want to keep using the power I currently use but even if that changes this brush is going to stay.
Nyssa B.
Cass Lake, MN
I love using this brush for my eyebrows. I can make the smallest lines ever and get my eyebrows to look more fuller! I didn’t think this would be a good product at first. But I quickly changed my mind the second I used it. I am so happy to continue using this and letting others know how amazing it is.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
I love Tartes frame worker brow powder brush. It allows me to apply powder to my eyes with precision. Other brow brushes don't compare. Tarte is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. They have so many top notch products. I would definitely re-purchase.
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this brush to use with Tarte brow powder because I don't like any of my brow brushes. This is how I use it: I take the large end of the brush and put a minimal amount of powder on it and brush the powder onto my eyebrows then I use the angled small end to smooth the powder all around the shape of my eyebrows to fill in any empty spaces and add shape the brow. After I do this I put a clear topcoat over them to ensure the powder stays all day, which it does(I use Anastasia). I also use the medium brown powder which matches my medium brown hair color. It is an ashy color that I prefer, redheads won't like it. This is a perfect compliment to the brow powder and can also be use for eye shadow and eyeliner. It is a very versatile brush, well worth the cost.
Ireland C.
San Benito, TX
It's really great and it helps me shape my eyebrows very easily. I would recommend it to anyone! Compared to all the others I really enjoy it and it came with my tarte eyebrow gel.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
A great brow brush. I really love the design of this brand/line of brushes with the bamboo handles. The defining end works perfectly for lines and the bolder end works for filling in the larger part of your brow for a more uniform look.

A high quality product that is expensive but you shouldn't have to replace for years with regular cleaning.
Allison L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this brush along with the powder for brows and other things. I have a cowlick on the back of my head that always looks like a bald spot after a day or two. I bought this powder to try and mask that. This brush is not good for stippling my scalp. It is good for eyebrows only.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite eyebrows brush ever work so good on my eyebrows and building them so well ... the brush is thin but hard so you can do the little hair so easily... highly recommend love it
Kay R.
The quality of the brush is good, but I find that I never reach for it. Something about the wideness of the larger end doesn't give me the control I want. And it's a bit stiff to use for eyeshadow instead. But if you like wide eyebrows, I guess this would be your brush.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Who has the best brow powder? I'm looking for some with staying power and that doesn't make brows overly dark.