BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A fanned blush brush with a sustainably harvested bamboo handle designed to create a soft effect. Apply just the right amount of color with this supremely soft, versatile brush ideal for creating a subtle, rosy glow. This brush can also be used with finishing powder to set makeup in place.

Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
It's a nice fan brush for using any type of highlighting. There's so many alternatives out there though that are inexpensive and that work just as well. Like morphe or elf cosmetics. The price for high end sometimes is just a slap in the face but yet I continue to still get them lol but it's a great brush overall .
Briana A.
Love this brush...great for highlighting. I have a lot of brushes so I always wait until their products go on sale to buy or wait for the friends and family 30% off Sale they have yearly which is going on now. And that's how I acquired this brush! It is amazing tho.
Blair D.
Yorktown , VA
I love this brush for highlighting and contouring even though it's for blush. It's so soft and applies product smoothly and evenly but also not to heavily. I like a nice light contour and highlight and this is perfect. Doesn't shed either.
Hayley T.
Marion, NC
Love this brush! It could be used for bronzer or blush but I prefer to highlight with it! Perfect for strobing on a flawless highlight. Love Tarte brushes and products! I definitely recommend! Amazing quality!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this contouring brush!! And is cheaper( I buy it at a drugstore near to my house) I casualty buy it and never think that I can adore it!! I Higly recommend it to all the working girl like me that no have time to go to relax shopping! I'm very satisfied
lexi s.
Jackson, MO
this is an amazing brush for highlighting. it puts it on very smooth and don't look so just not blended. my skin type is very smooth and it goes on perfect. it was not that much money for it. i thought it was a reasonable price
Estefany N.
Texas
So soft and light! Perfect for highlighting and leaves a flawless finish. I sow times use for a light bronzer too or to add a slight contour highlight for my large forehead. Love love love!!!
cristal m.
I let this brush very easy to use I like to use this to apply highlighter this very soft as well I don't think theses are affordable worth I have oily skin I recommend to everyone
Anna O.
It's not any different from other fan brushes I have in my collection. The only difference if the price. My wet and wild fan brush works just as well and the price is much better.
Liza C.
San Jose, CA
I got this as a gift. It serves its function for me. It is no different than any other fan brush. I have a cheapie one that does the same thing. Save your pennies
Maria Camila O.
Colombia
IsIt work!?
Kaylee L.
How much is this brush? Is it worth the price? Also does it shed?
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
How good does it work and what does it work best for?
J. R.
Ooooh this looks perfect. How much product does it pick up?
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
this looks like a good brush, but for the price is it worth it and does it pick up product?