BY TARTE

Vegan, no-tug, gel eyeliner in a universal nude highlight shade

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Aloe leaf extract: known for its soothing, healing and antiseptic properties

Product performance: Fake a full night’s sleep with this insta-brightening eyeliner. A makeup artist trick for bigger, brighter eyes, the twist-up creamy-gel eyeliner glides on smoothly and neutralizes the inner rim with longwearing, matte nude pigment powered by aloe, antioxidants and none of the icky, bad stuff. You can also use it to brighten the inner corner and brow bone and blend your look using the built-in smudger.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, isododecane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, silica silylate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this the only color?5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if i...1 Answers
  • Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia T.
Julia T.
Grove City, OH
I got this product in hopes to distract the dark circle is so heavily carry every day. I honestly couldn't tell much of a different in my eyes, as the color is barely noticeable. I received it in my ipsy bag, so it was free. Someone with a little darker skin tone may benefit from this product.
Monet D.
Monet D.
Boston, MA
I have been looking for a highlighting eyeliner that is more flesh colored. I have been using white for a while, but sometimes it is just too noticeable. I like this product mostly for its staying power. It does not smudge off within the first hour like most eyeliners I have used.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Harvest, AL
I really liked this item because it is like a regular eyeliner but it just has something that opens up your eyes it rolls up so you don't have to sharpen it and waist product and for the price it works well and I would recommend to a friend and I have.
Geral N.
Geral N.
It's so good for clean the water líne, and Make a soft look on you're Makeup😍 u will love this
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
This eyeliner is so awesome! When used on your lower lash line, it makes your eyes look more opened, awake & bigger! I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line that matches my crease color and then I use this on my lower water line. It makes my eyes look open & bigger. A lot of people use white eyeliner for this effect which is great, but this is a nude color so it's more natural looking! It makes your eyes pop, but in a more natural way than a bright white. It's a perfect color, glides on so smoothly and lasts all day long! The amount in this is great and it's a twist up so you will never have to sharpen it! I use it daily and couldn't go without it!
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
This is something I've only recently discovered, but immediately fell in love with! It's perfect for lining the inside of your bottom eyelids and right under your bottom lashes as well as the corners of your eyes! The beauty of this product is that it's small enough to really cover the areas under the eyes that the powder just can't get to, it makes all the difference! I've had all my makeup staples for years without finding another product for my daily routine that I can't live without, until I tried this highlight liner!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I had heard about this product for years and finally decided to try it out. I am pretty loyal to my black liners, but I needed one for when I need to open up the eyes a little more. I love a lot of Tarte's products so I had high hopes for this. The packaging is very cute, in true Tarte fashion. It has little gold stars on it that adds a fun touch. The formula itself was just okay for me. I had issues getting it to really pay off color-wise in my waterline, and once I did I only noticed a faint difference. I haven't used it on any clients yet, so here's hoping it works better on them than it did me.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis , IN
Let me just say... if you're a mommy, you NEED this. My daughter is only 8 months old so I still struggle with dark circles and bags under my eyes and just overall looking tired all the time. I've searched endlessly to find something to open my eyes up and just make me appear more bright and awake then I actually am and this product did that for me. Lasts extremely well and I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!
Missy E.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This was really nice and opaque for a very short time. This pencil dried out and the entire color piece fell out.i had to keep putting it back in but then the texture of the pencil started to crumble. It was so buttery and creamy by it had a short shelf life. I loved the color, it was a off white which made it look more natural and not so stark. Maybe a sharpening pencil would hold the hydration in better than a non- sharpening style of pencil.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I learned the white eyeliner on your lower water line trick years ago from a theater buff and loved how it opens the eye. I remember watching a YouTuber review this product and being intrigued so I went out and bought it. Now it's part of my holy grail of makeup products collection! I love how it's way less harsh than using a white eyeliner and gives the same open eye effect. It's a must have staple for any beauty junkie.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Is this the only color?
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Bismarck, ND
I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if it is really that great of a product?
Toni N.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?