BY TARTE

Vegan, no-tug, gel eyeliner in a universal nude highlight shade

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Aloe leaf extract: known for its soothing, healing and antiseptic properties

Product performance: Fake a full night’s sleep with this insta-brightening eyeliner. A makeup artist trick for bigger, brighter eyes, the twist-up creamy-gel eyeliner glides on smoothly and neutralizes the inner rim with longwearing, matte nude pigment powered by aloe, antioxidants and none of the icky, bad stuff. You can also use it to brighten the inner corner and brow bone and blend your look using the built-in smudger.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, isododecane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, silica silylate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this the only color?5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if it ...1 Answers
  • Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia T.
Julia T.
Grove City, OH
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
I got this product in hopes to distract the dark circle is so heavily carry every day. I honestly couldn't tell much of a different in my eyes, as the color is barely noticeable. I received it in my ipsy bag, so it was free. Someone with a little darker skin tone may benefit from this product.
Monet D.
Monet D.
Boston, MA
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
I have been looking for a highlighting eyeliner that is more flesh colored. I have been using white for a while, but sometimes it is just too noticeable. I like this product mostly for its staying power. It does not smudge off within the first hour like most eyeliners I have used.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Harvest, AL
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
I really liked this item because it is like a regular eyeliner but it just has something that opens up your eyes it rolls up so you don't have to sharpen it and waist product and for the price it works well and I would recommend to a friend and I have.
Geral N.
Geral N.
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
It's so good for clean the water líne, and Make a soft look on you're Makeup😍 u will love this
Makenzie A.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
This eyeliner is so awesome! When used on your lower lash line, it makes your eyes look more opened, awake & bigger! I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line that matches my crease color and then I use this on my lower water line. It makes my eyes look open & bigger. A lot of people use white eyeliner for this effect which is great, but this is a nude color so it's more natural looking! It makes your eyes pop, but in a more natural way than a bright white. It's a perfect color, glides on so smoothly and lasts all day long! The amount in this is great and it's a twist up so you will never have to sharpen it! I use it daily and couldn't go without it!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
I had heard about this product for years and finally decided to try it out. I am pretty loyal to my black liners, but I needed one for when I need to open up the eyes a little more. I love a lot of Tarte's products so I had high hopes for this. The packaging is very cute, in true Tarte fashion. It has little gold stars on it that adds a fun touch. The formula itself was just okay for me. I had issues getting it to really pay off color-wise in my waterline, and once I did I only noticed a faint difference. I haven't used it on any clients yet, so here's hoping it works better on them than it did me.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
Let me just say... if you're a mommy, you NEED this. My daughter is only 8 months old so I still struggle with dark circles and bags under my eyes and just overall looking tired all the time. I've searched endlessly to find something to open my eyes up and just make me appear more bright and awake then I actually am and this product did that for me. Lasts extremely well and I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!
Missy E.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
This was really nice and opaque for a very short time. This pencil dried out and the entire color piece fell out.i had to keep putting it back in but then the texture of the pencil started to crumble. It was so buttery and creamy by it had a short shelf life. I loved the color, it was a off white which made it look more natural and not so stark. Maybe a sharpening pencil would hold the hydration in better than a non- sharpening style of pencil.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
I recently bought this based on YouTube reviews recommending it, but honestly I think it's just a hyped product, I put it in my waterline and within a few hours it had completely disappeared. It does not last long. I will be returning this product. Try the NYx one for a cheaper identical alternative :)
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Worcester, MA
Review for: tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner 0.007 oz/ 0.21 mL
Love this, but don't buy if you have dark skin. I'm very pale so it works for me, but I could see how this looks obvious on someone with medium or dark skin tones. I can't speak to if it actually wakes you up but it makes my eyes look bigger and less red, and I've added it to my daily routine (which is quite the accomplishment for a new product)
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Is this the only color?
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if it is really that great of a product?
Toni N.
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?