tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight

Vegan, no-tug, gel eyeliner in a universal nude highlight shade

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Aloe leaf extract: known for its soothing, healing and antiseptic properties

Product performance: Fake a full night’s sleep with this insta-brightening eyeliner. A makeup artist trick for bigger, brighter eyes, the twist-up creamy-gel eyeliner glides on smoothly and neutralizes the inner rim with longwearing, matte nude pigment powered by aloe, antioxidants and none of the icky, bad stuff. You can also use it to brighten the inner corner and brow bone and blend your look using the built-in smudger.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, isododecane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, silica silylate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

How long does this hole up on your eye?
Does this stay in the waterline and not mix with your darker eyeliner? #tarte #fakeawake
Is this a creamy pencil? Does it apply evenly?
Start your review of tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight!
Product Highlights
...because I didn't get enough sleep! It really works great for your bottom waterline and the inner corner for accents. It's also fun to layer over or under your shadows! I hope they make more light shades like more of a white and less peach and a darker with more brown! in reviews
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product SO much. It’s a life saver for mornings after nights I haven’t slept well or at all. It makes me look bright eyed and bushy tailed! I feel like I can take over the world when I wear this, it gives me a lot of confidence that I look well rested and ready to go! Def a must have!
Mariah H.
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using this when I’m finished with my eyeshadow, it makes my eyes look a lot larger and brighter. I love this product and it’s so easy to use. I would buy again and recommend to others!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Cynthia E.
Purchased at: ULTA
💯FOLLOW for a FOLLOW 💯 I was looking for a nude eyeliner that worked and I ended up walking into Ulta’s yesterday afternoon to exchange a product I purchased a few days prior, asked one of the workers if they had a nude eyeliner in stock? She handed me a tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight. I got home and the first thing I did was tried it out to see how it worked. I was extremely impressed by its performance! I must say one of the best eyeliners I’ve used on my waterline. It glides on smoothly without tugging and lasts all day. I will be repurchasing this eye highlight for sure boys and girls.
Tara S.
Canyon Lake, CA
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Tara S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really fun product! Bought it on a whim and ended up in love I use it on my water lines for brightness the corners for a pop and my brows to make them flawless. Oh and i recently discovered it can be used in lips as a contouring pencil
Stephanie D.
Spokane
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a god send on mornings I haven’t slept much the night prior. It really does help to look more awake like I slept a full eight hours and not two. It seems like it might last for a long time so it’s worth it to me.
Terasenna F.
Henderson, NV
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Terasenna F.
This eyeliner is really good. It really does what it says by making you look more awake on the days that you didn’t get enough sleep.
Brytnee G.
Seattle, WA
This fake awake liner makes my eyes look so much bigger!! I love this stuff for looking awake everyday and to make my eyes look big when I go out
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Sammy E.
Purchased at: Sephora
We all have those days where we wake up and look exhausted. I love how this product helps refresh your look to make you look fully awake. It’s a smooth formula and it doesn’t tug on the waterline. I really love this product! tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight
Cookieemonster M.
Edinburg, TX
tarte Fake Awake Eye Highlight uploaded by Cookieemonster M.
I really love this Tarte fake awake eyeliner you can work with the tip of the pencil and at the bottom has this other tip to easily blend or remove mistakes with out using cottons or makeup wipes to remove those accidents. Perfect for beginners like me.
dee M.
pennsburg, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the color of this makes u look awake, u could stick it over the waterline or just In the corner of the eye to give the appearance of a fresher look..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...