BY TARTE

Vegan, no-tug, gel eyeliner in a universal nude highlight shade

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Aloe leaf extract: known for its soothing, healing and antiseptic properties

Product performance: Fake a full night’s sleep with this insta-brightening eyeliner. A makeup artist trick for bigger, brighter eyes, the twist-up creamy-gel eyeliner glides on smoothly and neutralizes the inner rim with longwearing, matte nude pigment powered by aloe, antioxidants and none of the icky, bad stuff. You can also use it to brighten the inner corner and brow bone and blend your look using the built-in smudger.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, isododecane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, silica silylate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this the only color?5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if i...1 Answers
  • Do you use the smudger on the opposite end?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Char R.
Grayson
I love the effect that this has on making the eyes a but brighter and more alert. I feel it is a less dramatic look than using white on the waterline, which is nice for everyday wear. If it had a bit more staying power, I would have certainly given it more stars.
Jenna O.
Noblesville, IN
This is something I've only recently discovered, but immediately fell in love with! It's perfect for lining the inside of your bottom eyelids and right under your bottom lashes as well as the corners of your eyes! The beauty of this product is that it's small enough to really cover the areas under the eyes that the powder just can't get to, it makes all the difference! I've had all my makeup staples for years without finding another product for my daily routine that I can't live without, until I tried this highlight liner!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I got this is my February iPSY glam bag! I used this for the first time to highlight my brows and it worked amazingly. It helped them to pop out and define my drawn on brows. The second time using this product I used it on my inner eyes to make them look brighter and it also worked amazing that way too! I am super satisfied with this product and I will definitely be purchasing the full size once I am through with this one!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Received this from tarte with my birthday gift last year and I love it! All natural so no burning eyes. Lively color for the waterline to open up eyes. It goes on like butter and lasts great. I'll be buying this one when I run out!
gabriela o.
Tampa
Nice creamy formula that closes on really nicely and bonus detachable sharpener at the other extremity of the pencil. (Although the be careful not to push to hard because it might break it). Really enjoy using this to brighten up my eye looks
Karyn K.
Burlington
Fake Awake is a great product when you want to subtly boost the brightness of your eye area.  It's creamy and long wearing and can be smudged onto the waterline or the inner corner for a refreshing, eye opening look.  It makes a huge difference in your overall appearance without being too noticeable.
Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
I like to put this on my waterline it really gives my eyes a pop and I think it goes well with other eyeshadow palette I think I've heard that it goes well with our eyeshadow palettes but I've never tried tart eyeshadow palette before I give us a good rating
TIFFANY S.
These really wake you up just like it says! It gives me a pop of light and my eyes look bigger almost! I really enjoy using these and not only for my eyes, but for my lips if I want to soften a pink lip and make it ombré! -@xxtiffanybeauty
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
This is my saving grace! It helps brighten my eyes on those days; that I didn’t sleep so well. It’s creamy and it’s easy to apply. It didn’t move around either. I wish I could find a drugstore dupe.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
This eyeliner is so awesome! When used on your lower lash line, it makes your eyes look more opened, awake & bigger! I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line that matches my crease color and then I use this on my lower water line. It makes my eyes look open & bigger. A lot of people use white eyeliner for this effect which is great, but this is a nude color so it's more natural looking! It makes your eyes pop, but in a more natural way than a bright white. It's a perfect color, glides on so smoothly and lasts all day long! The amount in this is great and it's a twist up so you will never have to sharpen it! I use it daily and couldn't go without it!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Is this the only color?
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if it is really that great of a product?
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
Do you use the smudger on the opposite end?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you use this for the most?