BY TARTE

Vegan, no-tug, gel eyeliner in a universal nude highlight shade

• Vitamin A: antioxidant that retains moisture and helps protect against free radical damage
  • Aloe leaf extract: known for its soothing, healing and antiseptic properties

Product performance: Fake a full night’s sleep with this insta-brightening eyeliner. A makeup artist trick for bigger, brighter eyes, the twist-up creamy-gel eyeliner glides on smoothly and neutralizes the inner rim with longwearing, matte nude pigment powered by aloe, antioxidants and none of the icky, bad stuff. You can also use it to brighten the inner corner and brow bone and blend your look using the built-in smudger.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, polyethylene, ceresin, diisostearyl malate, isododecane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, silica silylate, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this the only color?5 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if i...1 Answers
  • Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is something I've only recently discovered, but immediately fell in love with! It's perfect for lining the inside of your bottom eyelids and right under your bottom lashes as well as the corners of your eyes! The beauty of this product is that it's small enough to really cover the areas under the eyes that the powder just can't get to, it makes all the difference! I've had all my makeup staples for years without finding another product for my daily routine that I can't live without, until I tried this highlight liner!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I learned the white eyeliner on your lower water line trick years ago from a theater buff and loved how it opens the eye. I remember watching a YouTuber review this product and being intrigued so I went out and bought it. Now it's part of my holy grail of makeup products collection! I love how it's way less harsh than using a white eyeliner and gives the same open eye effect. It's a must have staple for any beauty junkie.
Karyn K.
Burlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fake Awake is a great product when you want to subtly boost the brightness of your eye area.  It's creamy and long wearing and can be smudged onto the waterline or the inner corner for a refreshing, eye opening look.  It makes a huge difference in your overall appearance without being too noticeable.
Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to put this on my waterline it really gives my eyes a pop and I think it goes well with other eyeshadow palette I think I've heard that it goes well with our eyeshadow palettes but I've never tried tart eyeshadow palette before I give us a good rating
TIFFANY S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These really wake you up just like it says! It gives me a pop of light and my eyes look bigger almost! I really enjoy using these and not only for my eyes, but for my lips if I want to soften a pink lip and make it ombré! -@xxtiffanybeauty
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously use this every day! It applys so smooth and it's very hydrating. You only need a little bit with this because you don't want it to look chunky. The packaging is super cute a cute nude with star packaging l. I think I this was more on the affordable side and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to brighten up their eye look
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lil pencil!!!!! Omg it makes my eyes look soooooo awake!!!! I have brown eyes and this on your water line gives you that I'm awake and ready to take the world eyes! Definitely recommend this liner.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my saving grace! It helps brighten my eyes on those days; that I didn’t sleep so well. It’s creamy and it’s easy to apply. It didn’t move around either. I wish I could find a drugstore dupe.
Anna P.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this on my waterline! It brightens but doesn’t look “fake”, the only thing I would say could be “improved” is longevity! I don’t feel it lasts all day. I probably get 4-5hrs wear from application.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is so awesome! When used on your lower lash line, it makes your eyes look more opened, awake & bigger! I put eyeshadow on my lower lash line that matches my crease color and then I use this on my lower water line. It makes my eyes look open & bigger. A lot of people use white eyeliner for this effect which is great, but this is a nude color so it's more natural looking! It makes your eyes pop, but in a more natural way than a bright white. It's a perfect color, glides on so smoothly and lasts all day long! The amount in this is great and it's a twist up so you will never have to sharpen it! I use it daily and couldn't go without it!
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Is this the only color?
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Is this a white eyeliner or a more nude color?
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
I've been wanting to try this tarte, but was wondering first if it is really that great of a product?
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
Do you use the smudger on the opposite end?