BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

• Is this harsh on dry lips?1 Answers
  • I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil...5 Answers
  • Just bought the Tarte Lip Facial scrub and I love it so f...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 30 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
  • "Love love love love!!! Go buy this right now!!!! I love the smell, feel, and taste. So cool and awesome on your lips! Totally worth the 16 bucks. " in 6 reviews
Nicole C.
My lips feel pretty smooth after using this, it’s not as great as I expected it to be; I usually really love all of Tarte’s products but this product kind of makes my lips feel oily after. I’d still recommend it though, it gets the job done!
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This lip scrub is so nice. It’s sweet and doesn’t taste like much other than sugar. But it really helps to exfoliate the dead skin off of the lips and it’s not too rough to where it really irritates the lips either. It’s a great balance. It’s $16 which is fairly expensive in my opinion, I got it on sale. So I definitely think there are other more affordable options but this lip scrub is great!
Rachelle P.
I like to use this product at the end of my day and in the beginning before and after any lipstick or matte lip colors.
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
It’s a lip scrub—I don’t think it’s worth $16 especially cause the elf one I think has more product and is only $3
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love this stuff! The mint smells and tastes nice while plumping. The grains exfoliate well. I use this before applying a liquid lipstick to avoid funky looking lips. Does the trick!
Ava B.
This product is amazing. It makes your lips very smooth after one use. The packaging is pretty and it is a very nice texture. This is my first time using it, but I would use it again. You can get it at kohls, sephoria or ultra. I would recommend getting this for your lips.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love tarte Facial Lip Scrub . It is so easy to use and there is virtually no mess since it is in a tube. There is a faint mint flavor, but it is very subtle. You just use it as you would a lip balm, and then the micro-fine sugar granules go to work and exfoliate your lips getting rid of the dead skin. I used my finger to kind of rub it in a little more.  The balm contains shea butter and antioxidants that help moisturize and soften.  It makes my lips so soft and nourished!  It is a little expensive, so I would recommend waiting for a coupon or sale or something like that, but I do recommend it highly!
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
I love that this in a stick form. It is so quick and easy and really rejuvenates your lips quickly. It has a nice scent/flavor and is gentle enough if you want to use it more frequently than a more heavy duty lip scrub. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Elisabeth D.
Port Orchard, WA
This is sooooo easy to use and I love that I don’t necessarily have to put any on my fingers like with Other lip scrubs I have. The price is a little much but given the ingredients and ease of use I might just have to buy another one when this one runs out. It definitely worked great too.
Brittany H.
Texas City
This is a great lip product! It's one of the second favorite tarte lip scrubs! It's so soft and feels great on your lips and it tastes good too. I use this when my lips are very lip or itchy and need to be scrubbed.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Where can I purchase this product?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Does this exfoliate your lips as well as it claims to?
Jess M.
I got this for Christmas and I'll admit that I'm a bit confused by how/when to use it. How do you use it?
Ani H.
Kent, WA
I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil but there’s so little product for the dollar value. I did like the product but I feel like a tube or container with product will allow me to use a small amount which will last me longer. Any recommendations? I am open to all types of flavors except cherry and grape. 👄 tarte Facial Lip Scrub
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good lip exfoliator?