BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

• Is this harsh on dry lips?1 Answers
  • I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil...5 Answers
  • Just bought the Tarte Lip Facial scrub and I love it so f...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 30 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
  • "Love love love love!!! Go buy this right now!!!! I love the smell, feel, and taste. So cool and awesome on your lips! Totally worth the 16 bucks. " in 6 reviews
Bay P.
I love how easy this is! Unlike other lip scrubs that come in little containers that you have to dig out with your finger and apply and rinse off, this applies just like a lip crayon and rubs in fully just needs a little dab with a face sponge). I use this before every getting-ready lipstick application!
willow B.
I don't use it very often but when I do I think its easy and productive. I like this because it looks better after I put lipstick on after using the scrub.
Rachelle P.
I like to use this product at the end of my day and in the beginning before and after any lipstick or matte lip colors.
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
I love this stuff! The mint smells and tastes nice while plumping. The grains exfoliate well. I use this before applying a liquid lipstick to avoid funky looking lips. Does the trick!
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love tarte Facial Lip Scrub . It is so easy to use and there is virtually no mess since it is in a tube. There is a faint mint flavor, but it is very subtle. You just use it as you would a lip balm, and then the micro-fine sugar granules go to work and exfoliate your lips getting rid of the dead skin. I used my finger to kind of rub it in a little more.  The balm contains shea butter and antioxidants that help moisturize and soften.  It makes my lips so soft and nourished!  It is a little expensive, so I would recommend waiting for a coupon or sale or something like that, but I do recommend it highly!
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
I love that this in a stick form. It is so quick and easy and really rejuvenates your lips quickly. It has a nice scent/flavor and is gentle enough if you want to use it more frequently than a more heavy duty lip scrub. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Elisabeth D.
Port Orchard, WA
This is sooooo easy to use and I love that I don’t necessarily have to put any on my fingers like with Other lip scrubs I have. The price is a little much but given the ingredients and ease of use I might just have to buy another one when this one runs out. It definitely worked great too.
Brittany H.
This is a great lip product! It's one of the second favorite tarte lip scrubs! It's so soft and feels great on your lips and it tastes good too. I use this when my lips are very lip or itchy and need to be scrubbed.
Chloe-lee T.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This lip scrub is wonderful not only does it exfoliate my lips but leaves them feeling moistured and nurished. I currently use the tarte cleanser and this is slowly but surely becoming my go to skincare range. The smell is so good and isn’t to harsh and chemically. Really great for travelling as it’s the ideal size I have now found my new favourite lip scrub thanks Tarte!!!
Amanda H.
Fargo
I love this lip exfoliant! I like that it is in a lipstick format so that it is easy to apply, and that it creates a coat on your lips to leave on for awhile and then wash off! It makes the lips soft and smooth and definitely makes a difference! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Where can I purchase this product?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Does this exfoliate your lips as well as it claims to?
Jess M.
I got this for Christmas and I'll admit that I'm a bit confused by how/when to use it. How do you use it?
Ani Z.
Kent, WA
I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil but there’s so little product for the dollar value. I did like the product but I feel like a tube or container with product will allow me to use a small amount which will last me longer. Any recommendations? I am open to all types of flavors except cherry and grape. 👄 tarte Facial Lip Scrub
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good lip exfoliator?