BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

• Is this harsh on dry lips?1 Answers
  • I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil...5 Answers
  • Just bought the Tarte Lip Facial scrub and I love it so f...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 30 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
  • "Love love love love!!! Go buy this right now!!!! I love the smell, feel, and taste. So cool and awesome on your lips! Totally worth the 16 bucks. " in 6 reviews
Selenaaa H.
Buda
Let me say I wasn't too sure how to do this at first so didn't use for awhile , found it at the bottom of my makeup bag and i now use this everyday! Leaves my lips feeling spectacular
Karina H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this lip exfoliate! So easy, compact, and convenient. Has a decent taste if you do
Accidentally taste some. I use once a week
And still have quite a
Bit left!
Asasia R.
I love this stuff! I wear liquid lipstick almost every day which makes my lips pretty dry and even cracked. This scrub will really get all of the dead skin and then moisturize as well. I love the taste too!
Emma D.
Wichita, KS
The best lip scrub I've tried yet. The pen applicator makes it super convenient and easy to use. Removes color stains from long wearing lipsticks and preps lips for new applications. The best for liquid lipsticks!!
Lindsey E.
I love a good lip scrub and I found that this one really does the job. I love that it's a twist-up crayon of sorts because you get so much more product than meets the eye. It was just rough enough to really exfoliate my lips but not so rough that I was in pain after I used it. To me, that's what makes a good lip scrub! Also, this packaging -- like the whole Rainforest of the Sea collection -- is so gorgeous.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Lovely lip scrub packaged in a great travel-size and convenient tube stick. No mess of having to get the scrub from a tub, just swipe the scrub stick over the lips to exfoliate. I like the balm feeling it has with it, compared to just the scrub sugars itself. Sad you have to wipe it off anyways because you're not supposed to consume the product.
Arelys R.
It's w fabulous product! It's my favorite lip scrub. It far better than the glam glow lip scrub. This products makes it so much easier to prep your lips for any lip color. You don't need to fuss with getting your fingers dirty. It a little rough if u apply too much pressure. Over all you can't go wrong with this product.
Tu-Quyen N.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I wasn't expecting much, but they made my lips soft and it really is a great prep for balms, lipsticks, etc. It doesn't give that extreme exfoliation that I love (for that, I slather on a bunch of petroleum jelly before bed and leave it on overnight), but it does give a sort of micro-exfoliation, leaving your lips soft.
ana r.
Lip scrub is amazing I really do enjoy. My lips feel smooth and look nicer. I bought it thinking the tube was a bit bigger but it's more a travel size. I think it will last me a while though. I bought mine in a set for $10 on Sephora's website.
Madison W.
kennewick
L.O.V.E!!! So The only other lip scrub I've tried are the ones from lush- which I love, however it's super messy since its in a container. So when I saw this I HAD to try it out. And I love it!! It's not to rough- makes my lips super smooth. It also taste nice- like mint kind of. Totally recommend this!!
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Where can I purchase this product?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Does this exfoliate your lips as well as it claims to?
Jess M.
I got this for Christmas and I'll admit that I'm a bit confused by how/when to use it. How do you use it?
Ani H.
Kent, WA
I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil but there’s so little product for the dollar value. I did like the product but I feel like a tube or container with product will allow me to use a small amount which will last me longer. Any recommendations? I am open to all types of flavors except cherry and grape. 👄 tarte Facial Lip Scrub
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good lip exfoliator?