BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

tarte Facial Lip Scrub
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 31 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Lovely lip scrub packaged in a great travel-size and convenient tube stick. No mess of having to get the scrub from a tub, just swipe the scrub stick over the lips to exfoliate. I like the balm feeling it has with it, compared to just the scrub sugars itself. Sad you have to wipe it off anyways because you're not supposed to consume the product.
Arelys R.
It's w fabulous product! It's my favorite lip scrub. It far better than the glam glow lip scrub. This products makes it so much easier to prep your lips for any lip color. You don't need to fuss with getting your fingers dirty. It a little rough if u apply too much pressure. Over all you can't go wrong with this product.
ana r.
Lip scrub is amazing I really do enjoy. My lips feel smooth and look nicer. I bought it thinking the tube was a bit bigger but it's more a travel size. I think it will last me a while though. I bought mine in a set for $10 on Sephora's website.
Madison W.
kennewick
L.O.V.E!!! So The only other lip scrub I've tried are the ones from lush- which I love, however it's super messy since its in a container. So when I saw this I HAD to try it out. And I love it!! It's not to rough- makes my lips super smooth. It also taste nice- like mint kind of. Totally recommend this!!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Love this lip scrub. The tube makes this product convenient and easy. A little goes a long way. This was my first time using this product but I will definitely repurchase. This product has a sweet taste and works great.
Elizabeth O.
Pretty nice, exfoliates just fine. However I did feel like it leaves almost like a 100 layers of chapstick feeling after use, not always a bad thing but I wouldn't use it in the morning before I do my lipstick but maybe a nice scrub for before bed and then all that moisture can sink in!
Quinn l.
Kaneohe, HI
This taste lip scrub is not my favorite to be honest. The flavor is ok but you can kind of taste the oil, although the taste is not very good, the mint does give you a tingle on your lips. It really does the job but I eel like you can do the same with coconut oil and sugar. Overall this product id pretty good but I would not buy it again.
Alexis B.
I hate lip scrubs. Let me just start out by saying that. I got this as a free sample with a purchase and it's become my holy grail. I will never use any type of lip product without prepping my lips first. After getting my sample, I actually purchased two more (I couldn't run out!!!) I recommend this for anyone who has super dry lips or honestly anyone who just likes having smoooooth lips.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go to product to exfoliate my lips. I originally got it as a sample and used it quickly. I always exfoliate before any liquid lipstick application. This does a nice job of gentle yet effective exfoliation and has a nice sweet mint flavor to it. Love Tarte products
Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
I love the Tarte lip scrubs. This is the same minty flavor as the other one that's in the tin. However, I feel like this one is a bit rougher than the other. It has larger sugar crystals to slough away tougher skin on the lips. But I like that this one is in a pencil shape. You don't have to put your finger inside the tin to get the product out. This product eliminates that step completely.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Does this exfoliate your lips as well as it claims to?
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Where can I purchase this product?
Ani Z.
Kent, WA
I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil but there’s so little product for the dollar value. I did like the product but I feel like a tube or container with product will allow me to use a small amount which will last me longer. Any recommendations? I am open to all types of flavors except cherry and grape. 👄 tarte Facial Lip Scrub
Jess M.
I got this for Christmas and I'll admit that I'm a bit confused by how/when to use it. How do you use it?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good lip exfoliator?

tarte cosmetics