BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

tarte Facial Lip Scrub
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 31 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This lip scrub is so nice. It’s sweet and doesn’t taste like much other than sugar. But it really helps to exfoliate the dead skin off of the lips and it’s not too rough to where it really irritates the lips either. It’s a great balance. It’s $16 which is fairly expensive in my opinion, I got it on sale. So I definitely think there are other more affordable options but this lip scrub is great!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like the Tarte lip scrub. It gently exfoliates my lips prior to applying a balm for moisturizing. It has a sweet minty flavor and the scrubby particles do flake off easily. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this or if it is necessarily. A diy sugar scrub or Jeffree Star lip scrub is better in consistency that this although I do like the stick form of the product for traveling.
Ava B.
This product is amazing. It makes your lips very smooth after one use. The packaging is pretty and it is a very nice texture. This is my first time using it, but I would use it again. You can get it at kohls, sephoria or ultra. I would recommend getting this for your lips.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I ended up trying this after finding out their lip scrub that came in the tin was discontinued, and this doesn’t disappoint. Is perfect for when you need to apply matte lipstick in 30 degree weather or just to get some soft lips. It smells and tastes nice too!
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I received a sample size of this and am constantly reaching for it. The packaging is lovely, as with most Tarte products. It's smells good and isn't too harsh. Leaves my lips feeling exfoliated and moisturizers.
Jade B.
Paragould
This lip scrub works super well but it has an awful taste. I think it’s also a little to pricey was you can go to Walmart and get one for five dollars. I really don’t recommend unless you want to splurge
Brittany F.
This scrub is great for when on the go and a quick fix. It’s month and fresh, easy to use and apply and does take off dead skin quickly...however, it’s just that, a quick fix. I didn’t find it added any hydration to my lips or nourished them at all so in a day or so you need to use it again to remove dead skin and use an additional product to hydrate and soothe.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
Got this as a gift. Definitely exfoliate my lips genty and smoothly. Saw a difference right away. Use this before I put on any matte lipstick. Makes the lipstick go on better and more smoothly
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
This was my first lip scrub I used and I dont think I want to try any other. This product has helped my lips look and feel great! Also helped with the way my lip color products go on!
This product I found at Sephora!
Elisabeth D.
Port Orchard, WA
This is sooooo easy to use and I love that I don’t necessarily have to put any on my fingers like with Other lip scrubs I have. The price is a little much but given the ingredients and ease of use I might just have to buy another one when this one runs out. It definitely worked great too.
Gina R.
Deptford, NJ
I am having a difficult time finding lip scrubs that actually remove the dead skin off my lips, I have used a few, like the glam glow one and some generic sugar scrubs. Does this one really remove difficult dead skin off or does it kind of roll over the spots like a lot of others do?
Anuu S.
brampton, OK
Does anyone know if this product actually work? Because I'm on the fence buy this product, but am unsure if I should or shouldn't.
Brandie G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using an elf Lip scrub but it runs out really fast. I was wondering if this one does the same. I need a lip scrub that lasts a little longer.
Stephanie H.
Is this really worth the price? Does it take all the dead skin off? How long do your lips stay smooth?
Joelle S.
Mississauga
I tend to get pimples around my lip area. Would this be a smart choice to buy or would it just spread the bacteria?

Sephora