BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

• Is this harsh on dry lips?1 Answers
  • I’m looking for a lip scrub. I’ve only used Tartes pencil but the...5 Answers
  • Just bought the Tarte Lip Facial scrub and I love it so far. Does...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 30 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
  • "Love love love love!!! Go buy this right now!!!! I love the smell, feel, and taste. So cool and awesome on your lips! Totally worth the 16 bucks. " in 6 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love tarte Facial Lip Scrub . It is so easy to use and there is virtually no mess since it is in a tube. There is a faint mint flavor, but it is very subtle. You just use it as you would a lip balm, and then the micro-fine sugar granules go to work and exfoliate your lips getting rid of the dead skin. I used my finger to kind of rub it in a little more.  The balm contains shea butter and antioxidants that help moisturize and soften.  It makes my lips so soft and nourished!  It is a little expensive, so I would recommend waiting for a coupon or sale or something like that, but I do recommend it highly!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like the Tarte lip scrub. It gently exfoliates my lips prior to applying a balm for moisturizing. It has a sweet minty flavor and the scrubby particles do flake off easily. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this or if it is necessarily. A diy sugar scrub or Jeffree Star lip scrub is better in consistency that this although I do like the stick form of the product for traveling.
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
This was my first lip scrub I used and I dont think I want to try any other. This product has helped my lips look and feel great! Also helped with the way my lip color products go on!
This product I found at Sephora!
Elisabeth D.
Port Orchard, WA
This is sooooo easy to use and I love that I don’t necessarily have to put any on my fingers like with Other lip scrubs I have. The price is a little much but given the ingredients and ease of use I might just have to buy another one when this one runs out. It definitely worked great too.
Ava B.
This product is amazing. It makes your lips very smooth after one use. The packaging is pretty and it is a very nice texture. This is my first time using it, but I would use it again. You can get it at kohls, sephoria or ultra. I would recommend getting this for your lips.
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
I love that this in a stick form. It is so quick and easy and really rejuvenates your lips quickly. It has a nice scent/flavor and is gentle enough if you want to use it more frequently than a more heavy duty lip scrub. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
I ended up trying this after finding out their lip scrub that came in the tin was discontinued, and this doesn’t disappoint. Is perfect for when you need to apply matte lipstick in 30 degree weather or just to get some soft lips. It smells and tastes nice too!
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I received a sample size of this and am constantly reaching for it. The packaging is lovely, as with most Tarte products. It's smells good and isn't too harsh. Leaves my lips feeling exfoliated and moisturizers.
Anna C.
salinas, CA
I received a sample of this from a Sephora kit. I'm not sure if I used it wrong but it hasn't done anything for me except leave the white sticky residue on my lips. It exfoliate it a LITTLE because my lips would still be flaky after and the residue gets everywhere when I try to wash it off. Definitely will not purchase and I will stick to the one I have from Lush and Fresh.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I love this stuff! The mint smells and tastes nice while plumping. The grains exfoliate well. I use this before applying a liquid lipstick to avoid funky looking lips. Does the trick!
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
How does the product work for your lips, does it help the lips me more hydrated or any of that sort?
Gina R.
Deptford, NJ
I am having a difficult time finding lip scrubs that actually remove the dead skin off my lips, I have used a few, like the glam glow one and some generic sugar scrubs. Does this one really remove difficult dead skin off or does it kind of roll over the spots like a lot of others do?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Does this do a good job of exfoliating and getting rid of flakes?? I need something that will do a good job!
Anuu S.
Brampton, ON
Does anyone know if this product actually work? Because I'm on the fence buy this product, but am unsure if I should or shouldn't.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Is this harsh on dry lips?