BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

tarte Facial Lip Scrub
  • "I use this before I'm applying matte lipstick so my lips don't look dry and crusty. Helps make my lips stay moisturizer and takes off that extra dry skin" in 31 reviews
  • "This is a clean, simple, effective lip scrub. It's incredibly easy to use. I received a deluxe sample, but a little goes a long way. It tastes and feels minty while the granules are small. It's also moisturizing " in 9 reviews
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This lip scrub is so nice. It’s sweet and doesn’t taste like much other than sugar. But it really helps to exfoliate the dead skin off of the lips and it’s not too rough to where it really irritates the lips either. It’s a great balance. It’s $16 which is fairly expensive in my opinion, I got it on sale. So I definitely think there are other more affordable options but this lip scrub is great!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
I like the Tarte lip scrub. It gently exfoliates my lips prior to applying a balm for moisturizing. It has a sweet minty flavor and the scrubby particles do flake off easily. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this or if it is necessarily. A diy sugar scrub or Jeffree Star lip scrub is better in consistency that this although I do like the stick form of the product for traveling.
Ava B.
This product is amazing. It makes your lips very smooth after one use. The packaging is pretty and it is a very nice texture. This is my first time using it, but I would use it again. You can get it at kohls, sephoria or ultra. I would recommend getting this for your lips.
Susan D.
Newark, DE
I ended up trying this after finding out their lip scrub that came in the tin was discontinued, and this doesn’t disappoint. Is perfect for when you need to apply matte lipstick in 30 degree weather or just to get some soft lips. It smells and tastes nice too!
Katelyn R.
Evansville
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my fave lip scrub ever TBD. The sugar is not fine granules so it ends up getting bigger pieces of chapping but misses the little bits that show up when you put lipstick on. The thicker formula has also made some of the more sensitive chapped area (for me it’s the middle of my bottom lip) bleed. I do love the convenience of it being in a tube so that my fingers don’t get sticky applying it but you almost have to rub it in to get the finer areas so the functionality becomes rather moot.
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I received a sample size of this and am constantly reaching for it. The packaging is lovely, as with most Tarte products. It's smells good and isn't too harsh. Leaves my lips feeling exfoliated and moisturizers.
Jade B.
Paragould
This lip scrub works super well but it has an awful taste. I think it’s also a little to pricey was you can go to Walmart and get one for five dollars. I really don’t recommend unless you want to splurge
Brittany F.
This scrub is great for when on the go and a quick fix. It’s month and fresh, easy to use and apply and does take off dead skin quickly...however, it’s just that, a quick fix. I didn’t find it added any hydration to my lips or nourished them at all so in a day or so you need to use it again to remove dead skin and use an additional product to hydrate and soothe.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
Got this as a gift. Definitely exfoliate my lips genty and smoothly. Saw a difference right away. Use this before I put on any matte lipstick. Makes the lipstick go on better and more smoothly
Nikole M.
Brookhaven, PA
This was my first lip scrub I used and I dont think I want to try any other. This product has helped my lips look and feel great! Also helped with the way my lip color products go on!
This product I found at Sephora!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
Is this worth the money, or would is it the same as making your own lip scrub at home with sugar?
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Is this worth it ? Good scrub ?
Catherine N.
I have severe dry lips that are always chapped, will this help me?
Kiran B.
Magnolia, TX
I feel like this stuff is super coarse and ruff on my lips. Was anybody else's lips red and a bit swollen looking after using this?
Rebecca A.
West Chester, PA
How long after applying can you feel the grittiness on your lips?

Sephora