tarte Facial Lip Scrub
tarte Facial Lip Scrub
By tarte
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH

Is this a good lip exfoliator?

Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Mesa, AZ
1 year, 12 months ago
Yes! It's my favorite and super easy to use. Just apply it like chap stick.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Rupert, ID
The elf exfoliator lipstick is better plus its $3 😄
Haley C.
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
1 year, 12 months ago
I love this one. I have tried many others in the past that left my lips hurting or peeling. This one left my lips smooth and looking great.
Tatum W.
Tatum W.
Scobey, MS
1 year, 12 months ago
Yes! I always have dry flaky skin on my lips and this product helps it so much! I like it because you don't have to just manually srub sugar stuff out of a pot on your lips with your finger.