BY TARTE

A hypoallergenic, twist-up lip scrub to resurface, condition and protect lips without the mess.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Sugar: micro-fine granules gently exfoliate surface cells
  • Shea butter: a natural skin emollient that helps retain skin elasticity and protects against degeneration

Product performance: Pamper and perfect your pout with this at-home lippie facial that exfoliates and treats dry, cracked lips and provides instant hydration, all in one easy-to-use pencil. The 2-in-1 lip scrub sloughs away dead surface cells, allowing moisturizing ingredients to penetrate deeply thanks to micro-fine sugar granules suspended in a conditioning treatment balm. The raw sugar acts as a natural exfoliator, gently rolling over surface imperfections to polish and improve lip texture. The elixir balm helps moisturize, firm and protect with a silky-smooth, lip-loving™ blend of shea butter and the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex. The mess-free pencil provides targeted applications, and the anti-aging formula can be worn alone as a treatment or to prep lips for lipstick application to deliver your perfect, plumped-up pout.

Ingredients: Polybutene, microcrystalline cellulose, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, tridecyl trimellitate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sucrose, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, cellulose gum, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, sodium saccharin, menthone glycerin acetal, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, limonene, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, tocopherol.

• Just bought the Tarte Lip Facial scrub and I love it so far. Does...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new lip scrub to use before applying ma...2 Answers
  • I am looking for a product that hydrate my lips and at the same t...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Lovely lip scrub packaged in a great travel-size and convenient tube stick. No mess of having to get the scrub from a tub, just swipe the scrub stick over the lips to exfoliate. I like the balm feeling it has with it, compared to just the scrub sugars itself. Sad you have to wipe it off anyways because you're not supposed to consume the product.
Arelys R.
Arelys R.
It's w fabulous product! It's my favorite lip scrub. It far better than the glam glow lip scrub. This products makes it so much easier to prep your lips for any lip color. You don't need to fuss with getting your fingers dirty. It a little rough if u apply too much pressure. Over all you can't go wrong with this product.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love this stuff! It is one of the better lip scribe I have tried, and one of the cheaper ones I have found at Sephora. I would have given it four stars if it only lasted a little longer. Ones I have used in a canister last twice as long. I do like that it is in the pen form though. This is a must try!
Madison W.
Madison W.
kennewick
L.O.V.E!!! So The only other lip scrub I've tried are the ones from lush- which I love, however it's super messy since its in a container. So when I saw this I HAD to try it out. And I love it!! It's not to rough- makes my lips super smooth. It also taste nice- like mint kind of. Totally recommend this!!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Pretty nice, exfoliates just fine. However I did feel like it leaves almost like a 100 layers of chapstick feeling after use, not always a bad thing but I wouldn't use it in the morning before I do my lipstick but maybe a nice scrub for before bed and then all that moisture can sink in!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I love this scrub! I usually use ELF lip scrub which is a lot more coarse than this one. This one has smaller sugar crystals and leaves a chapstick feel after you rub your lips a bit. It smells great and feels great and I would definitely recommend.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
I really like this lip scrub. The packaging is super cute and the product goes on easy. It exfoliated my lips nicely without being too irritating. It is on the pricer side but I feel like the quality is there so I don't mind spending the money.
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
This is an awesome lip exfoliating pen. Very similar to the glamglow poutmud but not quite as hydrating. Smell and taste are pretty much identical- this is nice if you don't like applying products out of a tub, it's a little cleaner as well
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
At first it doesn't feel that effective but I did find that my lips were softer afterwards. I don't love the taste but overall am pretty pleased with the product. I would definitely use again but there are other lip scrubs that I prefer.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Overall it does the job it says it does. It exfoliates and it's convenient because it's in almost like a lip crayon form. However I don't like that it's this way, I prefer the mini tub form because they usually are more oil based.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Does this exfoliate your lips as well as it claims to?
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
Where can I purchase this product?
Jess M.
Jess M.
I got this for Christmas and I'll admit that I'm a bit confused by how/when to use it. How do you use it?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this a good lip exfoliator?
Zolangel R.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Is this worth it ? Good scrub ?