tarte
Face Tape Foundation 35G MEDIUM GOLDEN

TARTE Face Tape Foundation 35G MEDIUM GOLDEN

WHAT IT IS A BRAND-NEW formula inspired by our iconic shape tape concealer, this hypoallergenic, longwearing, full coverage foundation mattifies, hydrates & brightens your appearance. We've bottled up your skin-smoothing filters, selfie settings &...

Does this foundation give your makeup a cakey look? Also is it full coverage?
Start your review of TARTE Face Tape Foundation 35G MEDIUM GOLDEN!
Sylvia M.
Graniteville, SC
I recently bought this because it was on sale and I did not know all the controversy on the shades. Did not know they relaunched it with a pump. I totally got my shade wrong because I am usually a darker shade. But due to the season my skin shade is much lighter. The color is not working. I am having to use other products to lighten. The coverage is okay but I was expecting better since the shaps tape concealer has gotten rave reviews. Maybe I just got the wrong shade. Hopefully I will be able to use in the summer.