tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place uploaded by Muntadher A.

BY TARTE

tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place
  • "LOVE the pigment of tarte and how well it covers!  I especially like that it's cruelty free and lasts a long time. The price is worth it. It's a great value!  I'm a repeat user  " in 4 reviews
  • "Tarte eye shawdows are bang for the buck! They are comparable to smashbox in color payoff to me and are creamy and truly a great product! Love their entire line! Yes i would highly recommend all tarte products! My favorite by farrr is the SHAPE TAPE!" in 3 reviews
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
These eyeshadows are surprisingly really good. I didn't expect much because the color was a little funky but I usually like the tarte shadows so I was impressed when I got this one and I liked the color as well
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
Love the eyeshadow. It is an excellent price. I have brown eyes and it really accented my eyes. I will use the product again. It was a good price. I would recommend the product.
Aly R.
Whitehall
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This color is AMAZING with my brown eyes and is so amazing for the fall. I love how long it lasts and how easy it goes on. I love this color and highly recommend it.
Kassandra M.
Bought The product didn't love it. Color is different then what seems. Pricy and quality. Don't recommend getting this green color . Love other shades of green .
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really like the tarte eye shadow line. I have the single shadow in the shade "Peyton place" it is highly pigmented and has little fallout! It blends very nicely with other brands of eye shadows , which is nice because I own numerous brands of eye shadows. It is sort of like a deep army camo green. If that explains much . it looks great with a brighter green blended out into a smokey eye. If you haven't tried tarte eye shadow yet then I highly recommend that you do! You will love them!
Gabrielle R.
I literally love this eyeshadow! It is so pigmented and has NO fall out. It's not pricey at all for the quality. You can do so many looks with this color. I will definitely be buying another one when I run out
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
I really like green shadows when I'm doing more dramatic looks on my eyes. Mixes/blends well with gold on brown eyes. This apply easily. Brush pick up product no problem and last a long time. I would prob buy this again.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love the shade of this shadow so very much. I love how it goes on. I have found that by using a good make up primer under, it lasts much longer which is something I do on a regular basis now anyway. It is amazing for smokey eye looks and nights out for sure!
Rana F.
raleigh, NC
So pigmented and easy to apply to the eye lid. One of the best brands for eyeshadows is tarte so this product did not dissapoint. It looks so beautiful for all skin tones. The only improvement would be a lower price but i would still buy again when this one runs out.