tarte Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette

An innovative eye shadow palette with skin care ingredients. The Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette offers two complete, highly-pigmented looks in expertly coordinated lid, crease, and brow bone shades. They're formulated with colored clay, which minimizes the look of darkness around eyes. This set contains:- 7 x 0.088 oz Eye shadow in Rose Gold, Taupe, Chocolate, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Ivory, Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

I use clinique eyeshadow. It is my favorite brand, but I have been wondering about the Tarte brand. How does it measure up to clinique? Is it worth the cost?
Start your review of tarte Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
Tarte eyeshadows are the best! Buttery and smooth! And very pigmented ! Def try this out ! in 18 reviews
This is a great neutral palette for a dramatic or casual every day look. The eyeshadows are buttery and smooth. The pigmentation is unbeatable! All Tarte products are top notch but this palette is one of my favorites. I am in LOVE! I use this almost daily. in 9 reviews
...under-eye. I got this from Sephora and it was not that expensive, and very long lastingin 5 reviews
3 months agoLouisville, KY
Typically I love every tarte product that I have tried. This eye Solutions colored Clay Eye palette was not my favorite of theirs. The pigment of this palette does not live up to their standard all of their other pallets. I can't imagine why the formula is any different but it is not as blendable the colors are not as vibrant and there's quite a bit of fall out. I bought it because I like the colors which are all beautiful.
3 years agoNorwood, PA
Tarte makes such highly pigmented eyeshadows that a little goes a long way. The colors that are in this palette give you different options for night and day looks and anything in between. Tarte packs a lot of product into to the palette for the amount that you pay. It is well worth the cost.
2 years agoWinnfield, LA
This palette is amazing! The colors are so creamy and for the price it's a great buy! It's definitely my go to palette on daytime use! It has good pigmentation and love the way it's designed! I haven't hit pan yet but I'm sure I will soon. When I do, I will be buying another!  :)
3 years agoMilan, GA
I love this palette! Super pigmented colors that last all day long! I use a kat von d primer so I guess hat helps. It's definitely worth the money and I for sure recommend this product to the makeup freaks out there.
2 years ago
So I feel bad giving only three stars but it's just not my go to palette. Yes the packaging is fine and the color pay off is wonderful it's just not my go to because I have so many like this. I have brown eyes. These are easy to apply and blend and would recommend to someone who doesn't have a thousand palettes like this
2 years ago
Okay I'm sorry but you are still going on here and there are so no reason why you don't want me a follow so you don't know how I am doing today I don't know why I didn't want to get you a follow back so you don't know how I am doing it again and I'm sorry
2 years ago
I love this palette because the packaging is amazing. My eyes are brown and it gives off a very flattering look. This was my first time using the product but I would use it again. It was very pigmented and easy to use.
2 years agoBronx , NY
Great eyeshadow palette I will deff recommend this to anyone , my eye color is brown and these shades went well . Really doesn't need improvement I will deff buy again it was a good value .
2 years agoCoraopolis, PA
I like this palette for an everyday look. The pigments is great and easy to blend. It's definitely a great palette to have when you go travel and you need something to go with everything.
2 years agoSavannah, GA
I like this pallette because it's for good and for all skin tones and everything you should get it because it works very well and that you get enough product for what you're paying for