tarte Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mayra M.

tarte Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An innovative eye shadow palette with skin care ingredients. The Eye Solutions Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette offers two complete, highly-pigmented looks in expertly coordinated lid, crease, and brow bone shades. They're formulated with colored clay, which minimizes the look of darkness around eyes. This set contains:- 7 x 0.088 oz Eye shadow in Rose Gold, Taupe, Chocolate, Medium Brown, Light Brown, Ivory, Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Angela T.
Tarte has once again outdone themselves, Tarte has got to be my most FAVORITE cosmetic lines because their eye shadows are everything, especially this pallete. Don't get me started on it, well first off the pigmentation is out of this world, like when you swatch these on your arm the application is so beautiful, like you can use such little product and it has so much color to it already. And the colors the self are so pretty, you can make an immense variety of eye looks with this pallete. When applying this to your eyelid, it is very satisfying because the consistency is so smooth, easy, and creamy, it just glides right on like a charm.
Janicia M.
I love this product it has all the right shades for me it is a very good value it weren't very good with my skin tone my eye color is like a brown so help set it as I can borrow black also it was good to apply well I shouldn't say goodbye it was easy to apply but yeah it wasn't like I just love the product I probably rebuy again and again and again because he was so good and really Health like it's just wonderful
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
Tarte makes such highly pigmented eyeshadows that a little goes a long way. The colors that are in this palette give you different options for night and day looks and anything in between. Tarte packs a lot of product into to the palette for the amount that you pay. It is well worth the cost.
Pamela H.
Winnfield, LA
This palette is amazing! The colors are so creamy and for the price it's a great buy! It's definitely my go to palette on daytime use! It has good pigmentation and love the way it's designed! I haven't hit pan yet but I'm sure I will soon. When I do, I will be buying another!  :)
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love this palette! Super pigmented colors that last all day long! I use a kat von d primer so I guess hat helps. It's definitely worth the money and I for sure recommend this product to the makeup freaks out there.
Katy H.
So I feel bad giving only three stars but it's just not my go to palette. Yes the packaging is fine and the color pay off is wonderful it's just not my go to because I have so many like this. I have brown eyes. These are easy to apply and blend and would recommend to someone who doesn't have a thousand palettes like this
May H.
The colors in this palette are so pigmented and I love how they look applied to your eye. It's easy to apply if you have the correct brush. I use this product when I have a nice place to go or even when I'm just out and about. I recommend this product
Vanessa M.
The pigmentation is amazing! I use this every time I go to a party, it is really good, it does not compare.. the packaging is so cute, I love it. And the quality is so good and long lasting. I recommend this palette to everyone out there!!!!!!!!!!!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
martina s.
I love this palette because the packaging is amazing. My eyes are brown and it gives off a very flattering look. This was my first time using the product but I would use it again. It was very pigmented and easy to use.
Emily P.
Tiltonsville, OH
I use clinique eyeshadow. It is my favorite brand, but I have been wondering about the Tarte brand. How does it measure up to clinique? Is it worth the cost?