BY TARTE

Tarte Eye Love You Mother's Day Set, Only at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• Is this selling anywhere else? Girls were telling me I co...2 Answers
Kayla W.
So the palette is great! The colors apply and blend nicely. I really haven’t had a bad Tarte palette. The mascara though, no thanks. It’s garbage. It did nothing for my lashes. Luckily it was really just an add on to the palette or I would’ve been let down. I love applying the shimmer shades over shadow stick colors. Especially my Mally sticks. Comes out really nice!
Lizzie C.
WEST UNION, SC
This is the set that started my obsession with tarte! I bought this because it was a great deal on Macy's and I wanted to try the mascara and it is awesome. I use the eye shadow almost everyday because I like simple makeup looks. I would recomend this for someone who is new to make up or for someone who only likes simple looks!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I do not find myself reaching for this product I purchased this from their website and I am so disappointed. The shades are very chalky and dry & to stiff in the pan I really feel like there was just 50 shades of brown and nothing else to incorporate with my looks. The mascara broke and created a mess in my collection black mascara everywhere & the packaging it really is not good if it break so easily. I don’t recommend this product!
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
I got a great deal on this pallet. The colors are beautiful and are great for everyday wear. I do wish there was a little more color pay off but I will stand by all of my tarte products I love the brand.
Denise G.
Rochester, NY
This pallet is pretty good. I wouldn’t say it’s a must have only because other pallets have all the same neutral colors but some of these colors are pretty good. They are mostly blendable and pigmented. Some don’t have pigment and are hard to blend but the plus of this little collection is that it comes with a mascara... that’s pretty good!
Ana M.
I really like this eyeshadow pallette and even more so the travel size mascara it comes with. This is an everyday natural look pallete for me and it is very compact. Only downside is that the packaging seems a bit cheap, but that is not important to me. I really like all the transition shades it has and that most of the shades are matte. The lights camera lashes mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried, it makes my lashes look longer.
Krista N.
The value of this set is where it's at. The travel size mascara is perfect. Lights, Camera, Lashes is my favorite mascara. This is a basic color pallet, so it's not the newest thing on the block. It does have a lot of purple, which doesn't look the best on me. I've used it on my sister & friends that are more tan and it works wonderfully.
Joyce L.
Beaverton, OR
I purchased this a couple of months ago on Tarte's website when they were holding a 30% sale. Compared to their other eye shadow palettes, this one is more affordable. The darker colors are highly pigmented, so you would want to work with a light hand. As for the mascara, I already own the full-sized version and I appreciate that the travel sized one came with this set. I love the mascara as it separates and gives volume to my lashes evenly.
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
I love the brand tarte, but I'm not over the moon thrilled with this set. The lights camera lashes mascara is amazing but I feel the neutral colors are flat and boring and not much pigment. I recommend the brand and mascara but not the palette, it just wasn't for me.
Amber G.
I remember when I bought this limited edition palette for myself and my mom freaked out that she wanted one. When I went to buy one for her, it was sold out. I love the palette and it's neutral brown colors. I can use it for an every day look or when I'm going out all night. Anytime I use a palette I always use mainly browns so this palette was perfect for me. The mascara that it comes with is also a bonus.
Amanda V.
Is this selling anywhere else? Girls were telling me I could get it online through Macys shipped for only $22! But unfortunately its unavailable now.. :(