tarte Eye-Essentials Amazonian Clay Discovery Kit uploaded by Nka k.

BY TARTE

A four-piece collection of Amazonian clay- infused essentials for a bright-eyed and beautified look. Wake up with this set of eye-opening makeup, perfect for creating a radiant, bold look. The waterproof, crease-proof Amazonian clay cream shadow softens with a rich brown shade, the inner rim brightener ensures a fresh, well-rested look, and the smart mascara adds a perfect final touch by curling and lengthening for lovely lashes. Each formula contains Amazonian clay to balance eyelids and hold your look in place all day. This set contains: - 0.1 oz EmphasEYES™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Rich Brown- 0.009 oz EmphasEYES™ Inner Rim Brightener - 0.24 oz Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - Eye shadow brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances - Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Sheila D.
I use this product for my eyebrows and I absolutely love it. it's a great product but the brush it comes with could be better . Despite the brush, the product is perfect. It's long-lasting and still on my face after an 8 hour work shift... That's all I can ask for thanks tarte!!
Breanna G.
Porterville, CA
Definitely the essentials. The Amazonian clay mascara is my favorite to this day formula for mascara. Very dark black and significantly volumizes as well as lengthens. The brush in this package is also another favorite and I use it with other Tarte products.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
Good set! Great for the price even! The mascara and the liner both perform well but they don't last long in the long run, the mascara dries out pretty fast and the liner shrinks up pretty soon too. Great gift.
Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
 this kitis very good for people who are trying to experience high-end make up my favorite is probably the mascara it was a very voluminous and lengthening it made my lashes look like falsies and I would definitely recommend this to any one I love tart
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love tarte!! I wish i can every product of theirs. This is so easy to use and self explanatory. its perfect the way it is. The mascara has a cute little packaging that i like. I will definitely buy this over and over again.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
These tones are to die for, so rich and pigmented I am obsessed. It's a nice little kit that comes with everything you need for a full face which is nice for me as I'm still kind of a makeup newbie, I'm slowly but surely learning!
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love everything about this kit! This brand is one of my favorites... the package is designed so well and so pretty... it's expensive yet affordable and well worth what your paying for.. I would buy this again!
Kelly H.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this brand. It is definitely expensive, but their packaging is incredible. The products all seem like they are made with the highest quality ingredients. I will be buying again, and i definitely recommend trying out items from their line.
Alison D.
Branson, MO
I cannot brag on Tarte enough. Tarte products are essential for a flawless face. They are light weight, blend perfectly and easily and dont cake up, make my skin feel oily and they provide lasting coverage
eliana m.
katy
It is so perfect for us. It is so useful, so easy to apply and it looks perfect on the skin. It is perfect to wear it for school or work because it really lasts long. I would definitely buy it again.
Mckayla M.
Clovis, CA
Is this product worth the price?
Sadee A.
Torrington, WY
Is this product popular? Are there many that use this an it's an absolute must have?
Aliya B.
Saint Charles, MO
Is this product really worth the price?
Kieu D.
Perth
Does the eye shadow come in any other shade?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Is this good to test out the products? Is it worth the money?