tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette uploaded by Guadalupe B.tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette uploaded by Jessica S.tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette uploaded by Mai Y.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

TARTE EYE COUTURE "NATURAL" EYE PALETTE - Glamorize your eyes with this palette that holds everything you need to go from a soft, simple daytime look to smoldering, smoky eyes for night. A rich purple quilted palette adorned with a gold lock and key... see more...

tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette
  • "This is my absolute favorite palette ever. I lost it recently and can't find it. I'm very upset. The colors are nice and pigmented and the palette has the perfect colors for anytime. Even base colors and crease. LOVE " in 13 reviews
  • "This is a classic eyeshadow palette that I have had for years. The colors are neutral enough to wear during the day, but can easily transition into a night-time look." in 3 reviews
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: HazelThis is a great palette- one I can see myself using for a long time to come. I was actually going to pass on this palette, because I already owned a ton of tarte palettes (some I've had since 2006) and a lot of the colors looked the same. After doing a purge and having to toss out my beloved WWYW because the stupid TSA went through my bag and cracked the mirror into pieces, I bought it. First off, the texture of Tarte eyeshadows are amazing; very creamy and EXTREMELY blendable. The colors range from lights to darks - with a few sparkly ones thrown in. I tend to use the more toned down colors for day - and even without my UDPP, the colors last day. I also really like the eye pencil it comes with (a stark contrast to the emphaseyes I tried) - the eye pencil DOES last and works great. It also comes with a double ended brush, but I can take that or leave it, as I already have quite a few. Packaging is cute as well (as all Tarte packaging usually is), and I love how compact it is. Bottom line: this is a great palette with some great everyday/nighttime colors that I see myself using for a while. Or until that rumored Tarte Holiday 2008 Vanity comes out.............. ;)
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This was the first palette my husband brought me as a gift after got me after we got married until my son just recently broke it :( but the the consistency of the shadows were so smooth and like butter I wanted to hold onto this palette for so long. This was my gateway palette to all my current makeup obsession 😍
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Obsessed with the shimmers in this product.  I use this mostly for night time- wear but it's true that it can be used to translate a daytime look as well.  I love the neutral and the fun pops of color.  It's got great pigmentation but is also great for a more subtle look.  Very diverse product for excellent value.
Sean R.
Lawrenceville
Obsessed with this pallet. The color pigments are true and they stay all day or night. They're incredibly easy to blend, and I can get a great smokey eye in half the time it would take normally. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes bolder color on their eyes!
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
Wasn't a huge fan of the quality. I could never get any of the colors on my brush. And they weren't that pigmented. I still try to use it as often as I can because I don't want to waste it, but it's not the best. And the colors are very bland.
ashley a.
my followers on instagram very much like this palettes alternatives are great and very spacius to the cover girl i don't but frieda very often use the product and very much long lasting on the spot's i would very much recommend this product and
Justine M.
Hanford, CA
I've had this palette for years and it is by far my favorite. One of my favorite things about it is the brush that it came with. One side is good for overall application while the other is good for blending at the crease. The colors are versatile and I can use it for everyday makeup or dramatic night time.
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
This is a cute little everyday palette. The shadow is nice and the colors are cute. The packaging is adorable and I used this palette for FOREVER and I would buy it again!
Kim S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This palette is a blue eyed girls dream the shadows are buttery to the touch, they apply very smooth are highly pigmented and blend perfectly. From the coppers to the purples the colors make my blue eyes look stunning. If you have not tried any of the tarte palettes there is no better time than the present or if you know someone who like makeup they would love to own this or any other palette that tarte offers, and while you are at it get some of their blush because their colors are amazing and it wears all day, this brand would be great for someone who it just starting out or someone who has been doing makeup for years.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
What do you guy think about this eye couture?
Sydnie C.
Englewood, FL
Is this a good palette to get? What colors look the best with a blue eye?
Veronica Q.
Brawley, CA
This is a good palette?
Veronica Q.
Brawley, CA
This is a good palette?
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Super cute. Where can I get it?