BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte exotic eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian clay eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl colla...1 Answers
  • I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and...4 Answers
  • Are these colors bold??5 Answers
tarte Exotic Eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I got this for me and my niece and we love it got it for a good deal when I went to beautycon dallas. I got them for 20 dollars each. love the shadows the are so pigmented." in 17 reviews
  • "I picked this palette up from sephora.com's clearance section & I'm so happy that I did. These shadows provide the high color payoff that I am used to from my holiday tarte palettes. I love the smaller palette size for taking on trips. The colors are great for creating neutral smokey eye looks." in 10 reviews
  • "This 5 in 1 amazion clay eye shado palette by tarte is awesome. The shades are perfect for me and it comes in a nice compact case. Great value for money and long lasting shades. I am a repeat user fo this and i highly recommend it." in 3 reviews
jocelyn a.
Tracy, CA
Very beautiful colors they are also very pigment colors.i recommend it if you don’t already own it .its a must have 😊
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I am a huge fan of this Tarte eyeshadow palette! In comparison to Urban Decay, it matches in quality and actually provides better color options that compliment my fair skin complexion. Even though this isn’t a cheap product, I think this shadow is worth the price!
Barbara N.
N Miami Beach, FL
Color pay off is not great. You have to apply several layers and really dig into the product to get some sort of pay off
erin h.
This eyeshadow palette is my go-to for any occasion. All of the eye shadows are very pigmented and beautiful. It is definitely worth what you are paying for. It goes on easily and stays on all night or day! When I run out, I am going to buy it again.
Cindy L.
A gift from my sister who doesn't know make up too well but she done good with this baby. It's very good for traveling purposes and lasts long for its size
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Amy N.
Hampshire, IL
Great shades. Looks really matte and simple. I personally prefer the jars of Amazonian clay cream shadows they sell but this is a great palette.
anali b.
Great for the natural look... Everyday make up routine for on the go... Also you can spice it up and do a smokey eye
Dafne S.
I this palette even though I really just use the two only but still great great products
Olga M.
Brownsville, TX
Love these colors! They're neutral so perfect for the everyday look. Cute packaging. I purchased it online! Hard to find this specific one at any store. I think it's great, and for a decent price. Definitely recommend it!
Savannah C.
Are these colors bold??
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl collab (Swamp Queen). The colors in the Swamp Queen palette are super powdery and have a lot of fall out. Are all Tarte palettes this way or just that one?