BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte exotic eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian clay eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl colla...1 Answers
  • I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and...4 Answers
  • Are these colors bold??5 Answers
Jessica B.
Schenectady, NY
This is great for my purse it has great colors and goes on very smooth . Last all day and never leaves lines on my lids.
anali b.
Great for the natural look... Everyday make up routine for on the go... Also you can spice it up and do a smokey eye
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
Although very overpriced I love the colors of this palette and allows you to really go for the full amazonian look.
Vanessa A.
Love the colors in this palette. Super soft and very pigmented. Goes on with ease using a brush or your finger.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE TARTE.
Cruelty free, super pigmented, no gross stuff in it either! You can't go wrong with tarte
Dayna T.
I love the neutrals they go with any look and never seem too much on your eyes! A little costly but worth it!
Amanda K.
I love this palette. I can create several different looks from it. The product goes on well and blends easy.
Shalee M.
Buffalo
So easy to blend with and long lasting! This is my favorite brand! I am hooked. The colors are on point!
Leticia G.
Love this color scheme in this palatte. Good quality eyeshadows. It's pretty pricey but worth the money.
Htet A.
GOOD COLORS. NICE COMBINATION . LOVE IT. KINDA EXPENSIVE FOR ME. I USE IT THREE DAYS A WEEK. LOVE IT
Savannah C.
Are these colors bold??
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl collab (Swamp Queen). The colors in the Swamp Queen palette are super powdery and have a lot of fall out. Are all Tarte palettes this way or just that one?