BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte exotic eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian clay eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl colla...1 Answers
  • I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and...4 Answers
  • Are these colors bold??5 Answers
Amy N.
Hampshire, IL
Great shades. Looks really matte and simple. I personally prefer the jars of Amazonian clay cream shadows they sell but this is a great palette.
Naomi S.
Love this palette. Money well spent. Very colorful and many ways to use the product, eyeshadow, contour, and eyebrows. Very versatile product.
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
I was shocked on the pigmentation on this. It's a great pallete. I love the colors so much. I love neutrals. It's on I use almost on the daily.
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Great combination of neutral shades. I love it.very pigmented color and nice consistency. Somewhat long lasting especially with primer.
Madison T.
Lexington , TN
Beautiful colors!! Love how long this pallet lasts me. The colors can go with just about anything! Worth the price and the time
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
This is a great neutral palette. I love the matte effect with my green eyes and it wears really well. No crinkles or smudging.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
These shadows are gorgeous. They go on heavily pigmented so you don't need much, but they blend beautifully and last all day.
Lexi H.
Andrews, TX
I love tarte products, especially their eye shadows. These shadows are very basic and can be used during your everyday looks!
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
Perfect for on the go or everyday, sits pretty on my vanity. As always their shadows blend effortlessly and stay on all day!
Barbara N.
Color pay off is not great. You have to apply several layers and really dig into the product to get some sort of pay off
Savannah C.
Are these colors bold??
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl collab (Swamp Queen). The colors in the Swamp Queen palette are super powdery and have a lot of fall out. Are all Tarte palettes this way or just that one?