BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte exotic eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian clay eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl colla...1 Answers
  • I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and...4 Answers
  • Are these colors bold??5 Answers
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This is a great pallet it has wonderful shadows and also a darker color that can be used as an eyeliner or in order to make a smoky look. The pallet is small so it's wonderful for travel or to throw in your bag. Tarte uses very healthy ingredients, so you can feel very good about using the shadows.
Aime C.
Tarte has amazing brow gel. Keeps everything in place without being drying or making my brow hairs look stiff and plastic. It gives then a very clean and put together look, very naturally.
Cynthia c.
I got this for me and my niece and we love it got it for a good deal when I went to beautycon dallas. I got them for 20 dollars each. love the shadows the are so pigmented.
Sun R.
This palette is very good to create neutral eye makeup and you can also create nice smokey eye. The eye shadows are very pigmented and perfect for daily makeup application. Definitely you need to try this.
Amanda V.
This palette is s cute and the perfect gift. The colors were pigmented enough I only need to apply one layer. It sint last as long as I thought. I would probably choose this palette on the go but not at home. I'd still recommend it. It does the job.
Fiorella S.
I got this palette not expecting to like it that much since I already have a few neutral palettes. I was wrong. The shades of beige/brown in this palette are absolutely gorgeous and this is by far my favorite neutral palette now. Super smooth, highly pigmented and long staying power. Since this palette was limited edition, it's worth checking around on other sites (eBay) to see if you can get a better deal than here.
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
Just as good as all of my other Tarte pallets. Smooth and very bendable. These shadows are always buttery and very pigmented. Worth the money, but try to get them on sale.
Cindy L.
A gift from my sister who doesn't know make up too well but she done good with this baby. It's very good for traveling purposes and lasts long for its size
Regina G.
Was not fond of the colors at all. They didn't seem to stay on as well as you'd expect tarte eyeshadows to. Just wasn't my style and it was kind of pricey
Claire W.
Its Tarte. Its going to be amazing. This palette is awesome for both neutral eye looks and smokey eyes. It is also really great for every day use.
Savannah C.
Are these colors bold??
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl collab (Swamp Queen). The colors in the Swamp Queen palette are super powdery and have a lot of fall out. Are all Tarte palettes this way or just that one?