BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte exotic eyes 5-in-1 Amazonian clay eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl colla...1 Answers
  • I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and...4 Answers
  • Are these colors bold??5 Answers
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I am a huge fan of this Tarte eyeshadow palette! In comparison to Urban Decay, it matches in quality and actually provides better color options that compliment my fair skin complexion. Even though this isn’t a cheap product, I think this shadow is worth the price!
erin h.
This eyeshadow palette is my go-to for any occasion. All of the eye shadows are very pigmented and beautiful. It is definitely worth what you are paying for. It goes on easily and stays on all night or day! When I run out, I am going to buy it again.
Catherine O.
Hawthorne, NJ
I am a big fan of Tarte palette!!!! I love all the shades as it is mostly natural, complement almost to all skin color, and skin tone. Most shades are matte; so incredibly smooth, pigment, and buttery, a reason why I love Tarte palette. It is really easy to apply, only a few swipes and it pop-up. Also easy to blend and definitely buildable. These shadows can be used for a natural look on daily basis or dramatic smokey eyes for a special occasion. As for the blush, it has the perfect amount of pink and the right amount of shimmer. The shadows also flatter most skin tone, which Loves. I would repurchase if I ever ran out. I replaced three palettes with just this one.
Chennette B.
These palettes are amazing. If you're like me you stick to the safe side and deal with simple looks. With this palette you don't have to worry about colors that match, all of these colors work together and the looks are endless. The colors are very pretty and will last throughout the day.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is the perfect go to palette if you love a neutral/smokey eye. The price for this is great for what you're getting. I prefer this over my mini Naked palettes if I am going to take them with me somewhere
BFFbeautyblog *.
These Amazonian clay eye shadows are the perfect color to create and every day look. I love the formula and how pigmented they are! This is a great basic palette to have! I am not a makeup artist but I can make a pretty nice look using this palette that seems like I went to a professional.
Oxy r.
I am a person that adors nude colors so this is probably one of my favorite paletts it has beautiful colors that are very pigmented i love this ! i got it as a birthday present and dont go a day with out it truly great i will definetly buy it again sometime soon
Mara S.
Comstock Park, MI
Love, love, love this product! Perfect for on-the-go people like me. You have everything you need in one palette and it even comes with a mirror. The eyeshadows blend so nicely and it feels very high end but user friendly :) Perfect palette for gifting as well.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Andrea P.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this palette every single day. These shadows are so creamy and pigmented. Fantastic neutral colors for every eye color. They blend easily and last all day. I've had this palette for over a year and still have a lot of product left. Highly recommend.
Savannah C.
Are these colors bold??
Evelyn R.
Indio, CA
I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.
Erin W.
Ruston, LA
The only Tarte palette I have ever had is the grav3yardgirl collab (Swamp Queen). The colors in the Swamp Queen palette are super powdery and have a lot of fall out. Are all Tarte palettes this way or just that one?