Evelyn R.
Indio, CA

I've never owned tartes eyeshadows I've used there foundation and blush/bronzer/highlight pallet but I am willing to try out there eyeshadows. Now my question is are they as amazing as there other products? How pigmented are they? Also I'd love to see some pics.

Jaclyn H.
Darlene O.
Darlene O.
belleville, NJ
1 year, 11 months ago
They aren't as pigmented more like an everyday look
Susan B.
Susan B.
Englewood, CO
2 years, 11 months ago
This eyeshadow palette is somewhat pigmented. If you are mainly looking for something that is extremely pigmented, I would check out Too Faced. However, if you are looking to try a tarte product, I would definitely check this out! It is often on Hautelook where you can get it for half the price!
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
3 years ago
Tarte shadows were how I fell in love with the brand. They are very buttery and rich. No fall out and they wear all day.