tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Bianca B.tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Christine L.

BY TARTE #14 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A versatile, 2-in-1 addition to tarte’s line-up of professional quality brushes designed to perfectly complement the best-selling clay pot Amazonian clay waterproof liner.

Product performance: It’s time to wing it with tarte’s new etch & sketch double-ended bamboo liner brush. It features an ergonomic, angled tip that contours to the shape of the eye, along with a straight, precision liner tip for even more versatility in “sketching” on a perfectly crisp line that’s tight to the lashline. Designed to complement tarte’s best-selling Amazonian clay waterproof liner, simply dip either end of the sustainably crafted bamboo brush into the velvety clay pot formula and glide it across lids to create a goofproof, bold cat eye or a soft, smoldering look with ease along the upper & lower lashline.

Made of sustainably harvested bamboo.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora*
Shasha S.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not sure about the price because I received it as a gift from Sephora. Yet I’m not thrilled about it but maybe it’s just me not being great at using it. I prefer brush tip liquid eyeliners and felt-tip marker liners. They are much easier to use and less messy and the color is always bolder when I use them. Maybe there are people who are skilled at using this brush but definitely not my cup of tea.
Jade V.
I absolutely love these brushes! They help blend easier, and makes your makeup game better! I use these brushes daily. They are a little pricey, but I got a set. They are very easy to use, especially if you have a variety of them. I would definitely buy them again. I do recommend them!
Ashley D.
This is my go to lining brush anytime I want to create the perfect cat eye. It’s very precise tip holds just enough product for a smooth and flawless application. The fine tip always creates perfection effortlessly! Great to use with liquid, gel, or cream liners! I bought mine from Sephora.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Heights, NY
Product goes on super smooth and the bristles are firm on the brush. The bamboo is also very sturdy and the hairs are just the right density. The price could be pricey but that is tarte. Overall i am happy with it
Samantha W.
I like that the brush is thin it helps create a crisp line. I like the long handle it’s easy to hold and get a good angle. I really like that it’s double ended because I can use it twice before I have to wash it.
Samantha L.
S Portland, ME
Good for skinny lines! I purchased to accompany tarte's creme eyeliner. I use this for date night application, as it's a bit more time consuming than pencil lining for me. Definitely purchase if you use potted liner, and practice those cat eyes!
Maria C.
Bend, OR
I love this brush! The angle of it really helps out a lot. It can get a little messy sometimes but I don’t mind. I have multiple eyeliner brushes and this is in the collection of brushes I reach for the most!
Soreli T.
I’m the absolute worst when it comes to winging eyeliner but this brush makes it possible. It’s precise and easy to use and I always get a great wing. It’s been a lifesaver and I’ve never been so happy to find a makeup brush.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Gets the job done works great for liner. My only complaint is that it's a little small which would be great for travel but usually I never end up grabbing for this since I don't see it that often.
Bethany E.
Fremont , NE
Alright, this question is for those who struggle with wings like I do. Does this brush actually help? Part of me believes the angle would make it worse.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Is this brush worth it? Is it that good for eyeliner application? What makes it different than any other eyeliner brush? How much does it cost?
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Is this brush easy to use? I'm looking for an easy way to apply cat eye since I'm so bad at it with the pen style.
Marina C.
Rochester Hills, MICHIGAN
I have no skills at all when it comes to applying eyeliner. Will this brush help me to get a better result?
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
Why does it have that angled shape? Does it really help?