tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Christine L.tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Bianca B.

BY TARTE

A versatile, 2-in-1 addition to tarte’s line-up of professional quality brushes designed to perfectly complement the best-selling clay pot Amazonian clay waterproof liner.

Product performance: It’s time to wing it with tarte’s new etch & sketch double-ended bamboo liner brush. It features an ergonomic, angled tip that contours to the shape of the eye, along with a straight, precision liner tip for even more versatility in “sketching” on a perfectly crisp line that’s tight to the lashline. Designed to complement tarte’s best-selling Amazonian clay waterproof liner, simply dip either end of the sustainably crafted bamboo brush into the velvety clay pot formula and glide it across lids to create a goofproof, bold cat eye or a soft, smoldering look with ease along the upper & lower lashline.

Made of sustainably harvested bamboo.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora*
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It makes it so easy to apply a gel liner. I use both sides and don't really have a preference between the angled one and the regular one. I like that the brush is slim but I do find that because it is so thin it is kind of hard to get a good grip. In the end, this works to my advantage because it keeps my strokes light and it is easier to cover up any mistakes I make.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Red Rock, TX
I am a minimalist when it comes to gel liner, I am not very good at using it so I usually stay away from it. I bought this brush just to see if it would help and it really does. I love this brush! Not sure if it's the angle or the hairs of the brush but hopefully with this brush I will become more efficient when it comes to winged liner. :)
Tatum L.
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
I got this with my tastiest paint clay liner at Ulta, and I love it! It isn't like the normal eyeliner brush, it's curved to fit your hand. Very easy to use, and it doesn't waste any product. It has soft bristles. It's also a very sleek design just like all of tartes products. Definitely will repurchase if anything ever happens to mine!
Eae W.
Eae W.
I love all of tarte's brushes, but this one is by far my favorite. It's great for when you want a tiny thin line, and the perfect thickness for drawing out wings and other little details. It applies smoothly and is really easy to clean, and even holds its original shape after cleaning.
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Another great product from tarte. I find that when I apply eyeliner I need to switch between angled brush and a regular one so this is perfection. Great quality. Soft but Applies product evenly. No shedding. I'm very pleased with this I just prefer my eyeliner brushes a little thinner.
alycia r.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
I am in LOVE with this brush by Tarte. Personally, i find the angled side very helpful while actually lining my eye. I prefer the other side when I'm doing a wing. Both sides are so precise, it is so easy to get a winged liner sharp enough to cut someone. 10/10 Definitely recommend.
Ashlie W.
Ashlie W.
Bloomfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the bent tip for winged liner application. It makes it easier to apply and I can use the bottom part to clean it up with concealer. I have oily/combination skin. overall it was a good buy. Not more expensive or cheaper than comparable brushes on the market. would recommend.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This brush is fantastic. I am a huge fan of the Tarte brand. This is the first eyeliner brush that I have been able to use successfully. I have a nerve disorder in my hands, so it is nearly impossible to apply liner without looking like a hot mess. This makes it possible!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Its a great brush. Awesome presision!! U can use with any ceeam liner or if uoi have a liquid liner and the applicator to that is messed up, yoi can use this are your helpee to get a better line or to even get small places like under eye or on the eye lid crease area!
Shante A.
Shante A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this double ended brush! It's so easy to get that cat eye or play it down! The tips are thin and the brush is so light, makes for an effortless stroke each time! I also highly recommend the Tarte Clay Paint Liner to go along with this brush.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright, this question is for those who struggle with wings like I do. Does this brush actually help? Part of me believes the angle would make it worse.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush worth it? Is it that good for eyeliner application? What makes it different than any other eyeliner brush? How much does it cost?
Sierra U.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush easy to use? I'm looking for an easy way to apply cat eye since I'm so bad at it with the pen style.
Marina C.
Marina C.
Rochester Hills, MICHIGAN
I have no skills at all when it comes to applying eyeliner. Will this brush help me to get a better result?
Jay A.
Jay A.
Is this brush good for sensitive eyes and beginner gel users?