tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Despina N.tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Bianca B.tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush uploaded by Christine L.

BY TARTE

A versatile, 2-in-1 addition to tarte’s line-up of professional quality brushes designed to perfectly complement the best-selling clay pot Amazonian clay waterproof liner.

Product performance: It’s time to wing it with tarte’s new etch & sketch double-ended bamboo liner brush. It features an ergonomic, angled tip that contours to the shape of the eye, along with a straight, precision liner tip for even more versatility in “sketching” on a perfectly crisp line that’s tight to the lashline. Designed to complement tarte’s best-selling Amazonian clay waterproof liner, simply dip either end of the sustainably crafted bamboo brush into the velvety clay pot formula and glide it across lids to create a goofproof, bold cat eye or a soft, smoldering look with ease along the upper & lower lashline.

Made of sustainably harvested bamboo.

Made in China.

tarte Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush
  • "This eyeliner brush elevated my liner game ! I've searched for a good brush for quite some time, price wasn't too bad either." in 55 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner brush. It is very good when trying to make a thin line. Also great for the wing, it comes out sharp." in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Product goes on super smooth and the bristles are firm on the brush. The bamboo is also very sturdy and the hairs are just the right density. The price could be pricey but that is tarte. Overall i am happy with it
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Gets the job done works great for liner. My only complaint is that it's a little small which would be great for travel but usually I never end up grabbing for this since I don't see it that often.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I really love this bamboo double end eyeliner brush! This was the first eyeliner brush I've purchased (to use with my  BOBBI BROWN Long-wear Gel Eyeliner ) and I enjoy it so much! It's really lightweight and easy to hold and use. The actual brush part is strong enough to create really crisp and sharp lines. I owe my cat eye and wings to this little guy, I highly recommend.
Ashley D.
This is my go to lining brush anytime I want to create the perfect cat eye. It’s very precise tip holds just enough product for a smooth and flawless application. The fine tip always creates perfection effortlessly! Great to use with liquid, gel, or cream liners! I bought mine from Sephora.
Jade V.
I absolutely love these brushes! They help blend easier, and makes your makeup game better! I use these brushes daily. They are a little pricey, but I got a set. They are very easy to use, especially if you have a variety of them. I would definitely buy them again. I do recommend them!
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
I don’t use eye liner that much but when I do this brush makes it easier to apply eyeliner. The angle is awesome! Super easy to use. I bought it online for a great price so I’m very satisfied! Thank you Tarte for never letting me down!
Shannon S.
I love this bamboo double ended eyeliner brush! It's so lightweight because it's made from bamboo, and it is easy to use and actually I enjoy making a wing now because it's so simple and easy with this brush! Definitely recommend if your a wing lover!!! This brush is everything!
Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
This is a nice little brush. It is easy to use. It fits in your hand well. I have it for over 5 years and the bristles have stayed in place great, so it is of good quality. I would recommend this brush to make applying your gel eyeliner super simple.
Soreli T.
I’m the absolute worst when it comes to winging eyeliner but this brush makes it possible. It’s precise and easy to use and I always get a great wing. It’s been a lifesaver and I’ve never been so happy to find a makeup brush.
Bethany E.
Fremont, NE
Alright, this question is for those who struggle with wings like I do. Does this brush actually help? Part of me believes the angle would make it worse.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Is this brush worth it? Is it that good for eyeliner application? What makes it different than any other eyeliner brush? How much does it cost?
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Is this brush easy to use? I'm looking for an easy way to apply cat eye since I'm so bad at it with the pen style.
Marina C.
Rochester Hills, MICHIGAN
I have no skills at all when it comes to applying eyeliner. Will this brush help me to get a better result?
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
Why does it have that angled shape? Does it really help?

Sephora