BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition eye and cheek palette. Achieve a polished, glowing look with this chic, eye and cheek palette, featuring eight all-new, wearable eyeshadows, along with a trio of warm, complexion-flattering blushes and a bronzer. The exclusive palette includes a blend of liner, lid, crease, and highlighting shadows, empowering you to play up your look from daytime to playtime. Infused with tarte's breakthrough ingredient Amazonian clay, each formula creates for better, longer, and truer wear and comes in a pretty, ultra-thin palette that's easily versatile taking your makeup looks from brunch to the office. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Compassionate (cream shadow), Vivacious (rose gold shadow), Pretty (bronze shadow), Powerful (dark brown shadow), Energetic (taupe shadow), Eco-chic (light plum shadow), Charitable (soft pink shadow), Glamorous (dark plum shadow) - 2 x 0.15 oz Blush in Trustworthy (nude mauve), Empowering (rose nude) - 0.15 oz Bronzer in Park ave princess™ (shimmering) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Fifteen years ago, visionary makeup junkie Maureen Kelly, founded tarte out of her one bedroom, New York City apartment. Today, tarte has created a colorful, high-performance eye and cheek palette to empower you to dream big and live fearlessly. This product is dermatologist tested.

• How good are the eye shadows? Are they buttery or more powdery? A...1 Answers
  • Is the pigmentation good? Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I got it off of Sephora on sale for $26 and it is definitely worth it. The packaging (to me) smells a little bit like sushi which I found kind of odd but that's only if you actually try to smell it. It is very pigmented and goes on very smooth. I love the colors for a natural or smokey-esque look and I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Susie C.
Susie C.
Almost 5 stars! Out of all of my Tarte pallets this is the only one that kicks up the most powder! Although it doesn't take away from the fact that the pigment is on point! The middle blush is truly beautiful on olive skin! I wear this almost everyday and travel with it since it has almost all the products I would wear on the daily anyway!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
This palette is amazing! the eyeshadows work super well and blend really easily. however I would say that the blush could be a little more pigmented, maybe its just my skin tone but it does work well. other than that I do love this palette and thins it was worth the price
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
This palette is so nice. if I need to take a small bag I can just bring this and I have all I need to complete my look. you get so much for the price and good range of shadows with this and go on so easily and stay on so I would recommend this to others for sure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Every eyeshadow color in this palette is breathtaking. A little bit goes a long way; the colors are rich and blend together nicely. Also a great value for the number of colors in the set. A great way to test different colors before investing in full sizes.
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
This pallet is life just like all the tart pallets ! It's color pay off is amazing & gives you flawless shadow! All the tarte products from the foundation & powders to the littlest of eye pencils are amazing! I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Becky A.
Becky A.
I got this empower flower when it was on sale off tarte website ! I like it , and it has my favorite browser Park Ave Princess absolutely fabulous! Also has some awsome shimmer eyeshadow. Would recommend plus has cute design.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Great palette!! I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades. The bronze color is a great shade for me and I'm pretty pale.
First line is goldy brown shades and the second is purples. Great buy.
LaDonna D.
LaDonna D.
Love this palette, only downside is the bronzing shade is too shimmery for my tastes but other than that it's a wonderful palette! The eyeshadows are very soft and blendable as well!
Peggy Z.
Peggy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVEEEEE THIS PALETTE! My favorite of all time. I prefer these eyeshadow shades over the naked palettes I have.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Is the pigmentation good? Is it worth the price?
Katie N.
Katie N.
How good are the eye shadows? Are they buttery or more powdery? Also are the blushes good enough to get singles?