BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition eye and cheek palette. Achieve a polished, glowing look with this chic, eye and cheek palette, featuring eight all-new, wearable eyeshadows, along with a trio of warm, complexion-flattering blushes and a bronzer. The exclusive palette includes a blend of liner, lid, crease, and highlighting shadows, empowering you to play up your look from daytime to playtime. Infused with tarte's breakthrough ingredient Amazonian clay, each formula creates for better, longer, and truer wear and comes in a pretty, ultra-thin palette that's easily versatile taking your makeup looks from brunch to the office. This palette contains:- 8 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Compassionate (cream shadow), Vivacious (rose gold shadow), Pretty (bronze shadow), Powerful (dark brown shadow), Energetic (taupe shadow), Eco-chic (light plum shadow), Charitable (soft pink shadow), Glamorous (dark plum shadow) - 2 x 0.15 oz Blush in Trustworthy (nude mauve), Empowering (rose nude) - 0.15 oz Bronzer in Park ave princess™ (shimmering) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Fifteen years ago, visionary makeup junkie Maureen Kelly, founded tarte out of her one bedroom, New York City apartment. Today, tarte has created a colorful, high-performance eye and cheek palette to empower you to dream big and live fearlessly. This product is dermatologist tested.

• How good are the eye shadows? Are they buttery or more po...1 Answers
  • Is the pigmentation good? Is it worth the price?3 Answers
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
This is one of my top go-to palettes for eye and cheek. The colors are gorgeous and so blendable. Definitely true to color. They last all day because I usually use it for the day. I don’t really think it’s for the night, cause they are fun colors you’d want to use out. I especially love the formula of the blushes. I do wish that the lighter brown shaded blush wasn’t in the palette because it doesn’t really come up on my skin. Would recommend it to anyone who wants to give tartes blushes and eye shadows a try, you won’t regret it!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love that their shadows are cream based so you never need primer. They’re sooo pigmented and do pretty. Very easily blended. I all in all loveee tarte. I don’t think I’ll buy any new palettes. My urban decay palettes have gone to the side table!
Katina B.
Scott Depot, WV
I just received this today! I bought it from a girl who didn't even use it for $20! It swatches so beautifully and the pigments are amazing! The bronzer is to die for and the blushes really can go with any look out there.
Liv S.
Ohio
This was my first eyeshadow pallete and I’m still using it! I have medium tone skin with a warm olive undertone, and it looks great! It doesn’t have the greatest pigment one the three big shades but the smaller ones do. I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This is a very weak palette. I normally love all the tarte products and I'm a huge fan but this palette is terrible. The shadow colors are weakly pigmented. There's probably 3 out of the total 8 that I could successfully wear. The two blushes are fine and I own the bronzer it comes with and I wear that almost everyday. The shadows are almost chalky in texture and are very hard and frustrating to apply. 2 of the 8 shadows have a glimmer to them, which looks nice. The other 6 are matte and just awful.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Sarah D.
Plains, PA
Gorgeous range of colors; love that it's versatile for night and day. The packaging is cute as heck, and looks really pretty on my vanity. Color pay off is good, price is alright... love that is healthy for my skin.
Ashlee S.
I absolutely LOVE this palette! I got it off of Sephora on sale for $26 and it is definitely worth it. The packaging (to me) smells a little bit like sushi which I found kind of odd but that's only if you actually try to smell it. It is very pigmented and goes on very smooth. I love the colors for a natural or smokey-esque look and I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
My fiancé got this palette for me for Christmas and I have to say I really like it! It's the perfect one for traveling because you have 8 wonderfully pigmented shadows, 2 blushes and a bronzer. I already loved tarte blushes but these colors are so flattering! I love using the darker colored shadows as liner as well! This is just an amazing all around palette!
Carrie H.
ROSCOE, IL
An all in one palette that has everything you need to complete your look! A good range of shadows that give you several different looks for day and night. The color payoff is great! They go on easily, stay all day without creasing and have no fall out. This palette also includes 2 different blushes and a bronzer to complete your look. The palette itself is thin and lightweight, so it's easy enough to carry in your purse in case you're worried about needing touch ups.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Is the pigmentation good? Is it worth the price?
Katie N.
How good are the eye shadows? Are they buttery or more powdery? Also are the blushes good enough to get singles?