Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?
Alison C.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
YES! This product is high quality! A little goes a long way too meaning that you will have this product for months without needing to replace it. Plus Tarte throws in a brush which is just amazing.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Portland, OR
4 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! It glides on seamlessly and stays put all day. Also it comes with its own dual ended brush which is pretty great quality. For around $22-24 it is definitely worth it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Manvel, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
Nope! MAC's Fluid Line works a lot better and is slightly cheaper. Give that a try.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
4 years, 10 months ago
I think so, but if you are on a budge you can get some pretty good liners from the drugstore.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Grapevine, TX
Definitely
Sara T.
Sara T.
4 years, 10 months ago
YES! Great quality, smooth, great pigmentation, long lasting. I could go on. Also I use the black and brown every day, and I've gotten almost a year on both of them. I just finished the black and I'm still working on the brown shade.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mio, Mi
Kristinn E.
Kristinn E.
4 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely, they are easy to use, and they last until you take them off. (also you can use them as a base under powder shadow for a more intense look) And there is no better liner brush out there.
Kathleen P.
Kathleen P.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
You get two products that are very pigmented and work really well!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
4 years, 10 months ago
With out a doubt, you get two products. I would pay WAY more for this if they charged it.
Boni L.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I love this it has been my favorite for a very long time. Great pigmentation and very smudgeproof
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Encinitas, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't think so, i have the bronze one an the pigmentation isn't that great. i would go for a mac one instead
Soraida H.
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
I think so! The jar lasts a long time, so you can get a lot of use out of it. It's a great product, especially if you have watery eyes or happen to be looking for a long wearing product. I recommend it!