Tarte emphasEYES Natural Inner Rim Eyeliner in Black NEW

Tarte's emphasEYESTM Natural Inner Rim Eyeliner in Black is a high definition inner rim eyeliner pencil that glides perfectly along the inner rims of the eyes. It has skinvigoratingTM ingredients like aloe leaf extract (widely-known plant extract with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte emphasEYES Natural Inner Rim Eyeliner in Black NEW!
Product Highlights
“Love all the waterline products, this one works great even on my "watery" waterline! Works great” in reviews
“lovely eyeliner! it doesn't budge off my eyes! The rich black color compliments my brown eyes. It goes great on my water line and lasts throughout the whole day! i bought it on Tarte.com! Its definetly one of my favorite eyeliners, which says a lot! I will definetly buy it again and maybe even grab the brown shade to try too” in reviews
Lehigh Acres, FL
I'm not a huge fan of inner rim linner. But this one has a fine tip and an easy application. Also the pen applicator is easy to maneuver. It is s good price, but I feel like it doesn't stay put all day. I have to set it with a black shadow. I just wish it lasted longer.
flower mound, TX
This product is one of a kind and love it a lot.Its easy to use and I would recommend to my friends .Its better than what other brands are selling.Its long lasting and does not smudge at all.My eyecolor is brown so its enhances the eyes.I would buy it again.
I love this eyeliner! its so easy to apply and stays on all day long. with other products i used to have to apply multiple times but with this it stays on and keeps my eyes looking amazing. This was my first time using it but i will definitely be buying this eyeliner again.
Neenah, WI
I love these! They are long wear and I adore how small the line actually is. It's great for the waterline or tight lining the upper lashes. A little goes a long way and they are very pigmented. Definitely a need for every beauty fanatic.
Torrance, CA
A smoky eye isn't complete without a liner on the bottom, and this liner is PERFECT! It goes on so smooth and stays put! It's a pure shade of black and glides on so easy. The roll up feature makes it so easy to carry on the go.
Sioux Falls, SD
This product wears all day in my waterline! I love that it is a smaller size. It makes application so much easier. It also keeps application much cleaner so you don't get too much product between the lashes and under the eye.
Roanoke, VA
I was ecstatic when I found this product. I was using everything and anything I could as a makeshift rim liner. It goes on smooth an clean without messy runs. I purchased this from sephora and would recommend to anyone who lines their inner rim of eyes
Las Vegas , NV
I like this product I got introduced by an MUA. it's very easy to apply and use ! Went on very smooth and dark. since it was my first time using it I definitely was a little nervous I would buy this product again for sure
I love overlining with this product and I am very happy with the result because it sticks on all day no need to reapply I am very fortunate to find it at a cheap price and loved my purchase here very much because I was able to go out and not have to reapply.
East Lansing, MI
This works really well! Smooth application, never gets clumpy. The shape of the container is perfect and I love that tarte uses such care and good ingredients when making their products!

Looking for your answer?