tarte EmphasEYES uploaded by Tanisha G.tarte EmphasEYES uploaded by Daniela G.

BY TARTE

A collection of plush eyeliners and a double-ended eyeliner brush, to create intense and long-lasting high definition eyes. These liners provide skinvigorating™ benefits and an intense yet smooth-cream texture, perfect for creating a precise, high definition line or a smoky, sultry shadow base. High-performance natural™ Amazonian clay deepens the intensity of pure color pigments while nourishing skin for a truer, bolder color that lasts. The botanical waterproofing agent in these liners is earth engineered from a blend of natural plant waxes to form an impermeable layer that protects against rain, sweat, tears, and creasing for longer wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Nature's most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, balances and neutralizes skin's surface. Whether oily or dry, it reduces surface oil and improves the overall texture of the skin, for smoother application and better wear. The black and brown shades are matte; the bronze, plum, indigo, and green shades are metallic. see more...

• "It has great staying power with my tarte shadows." in 1 review
  • "It's super pigmented and even the brush works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "I actually use this brush with the new Tarteist clay gel liner!" in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different eyeliners to get the perfect winged eyeliner look." in 1 review
katy s.
I used the bronze/brown color when it first came out and have since purchased the black color. Even with everyday use this product lasts FOREVER. I used mine for well over a year. Stays all day and has such deep pigment to it. Highly recommend this product.
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
I really love tarte products but this particular product was not my favorite I felt like it was too messy when I Tried to apply it, I was expecting a lot more. I love wearing winged liner but this didn't really do it for me. :(
Astrid/Princesa M.
Perfect eye liner; looks and feels great. Bought this at Ulta a while ago. The best thing about this product is that it goes nice and smooth. This product is long lasting and I recommended to those who want a perfect eye liner.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Super pigmented and I love how they are so smooth .... I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! And I would recommend this to everyone of my friends it's so rich and the pigmentation is what I was hoping for and I'm not disappointed it's so worth the money and delivery was super fast
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I love this brush and little Clay Pot liner I think that it's a wonderful thing to give both tools in the tool be of great quality price point is medium-range it's a little pricey for an eye liner when you can buy one for $20 with a felt-tip however it is a grade a product and you could use it as an eyeshadow if you wanted definitely recommend
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I love this makeup. They have a bronzers that I am addicted to. I got the bronzer from ipsy. It gives great coverage, and one of the best things about it, you can either scrape a bit off the top, or just rub your finger over it, and apply it to your lips, then use or mix it with your fav lip product. Is amazing!
Laura L.
I bought this tarte product in a hunter green.  The color was gorgeous and the formula applied well with the included brush and my other brushes.  The only issue I had was that I felt like the product dried out quickly and I ended up not being able to use all of the product.
Darline A.
This is a great gel liner. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. I use a small liner brush to get that precise wing liner and on my waterline. This liner is very long lasting. It does not smear or smudge. I don't have to set it either. I have quite sensitive eyes since I wear contacts. I love that it doesn't my eyes watery or irritated.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I LOVE this product. The brush is super thin, and it is great for tightlining the eyes. The gel is super buttery too, and goes on really dark, and really crisp. I love doing wings in my daily routine, and this product is great for the perfect wing!
Caitlin J.
I loved this stuff. It makes a great eyebrow and eyeliner gel. It's last long and goes on smoothly. I didn't use it to get a sharp line but it was nice for a natural smokey eye. I would recommend this for people looking for something more natural
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Can anyone give me some insight to this product? I love many tarte products, but I haven't tried this yet. Does it flake like many other gel eyeliners? And how's the ease of application?