tarte EmphasEYES uploaded by Tanisha G.tarte EmphasEYES uploaded by Daniela G.

BY TARTE

A collection of plush eyeliners and a double-ended eyeliner brush, to create intense and long-lasting high definition eyes. These liners provide skinvigorating™ benefits and an intense yet smooth-cream texture, perfect for creating a precise, high definition line or a smoky, sultry shadow base. High-performance natural™ Amazonian clay deepens the intensity of pure color pigments while nourishing skin for a truer, bolder color that lasts. The botanical waterproofing agent in these liners is earth engineered from a blend of natural plant waxes to form an impermeable layer that protects against rain, sweat, tears, and creasing for longer wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Nature's most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, balances and neutralizes skin's surface. Whether oily or dry, it reduces surface oil and improves the overall texture of the skin, for smoother application and better wear. The black and brown shades are matte; the bronze, plum, indigo, and green shades are metallic. see more...

• "It has great staying power with my tarte shadows." in 1 review
  • "It's super pigmented and even the brush works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "I actually use this brush with the new Tarteist clay gel liner!" in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different eyeliners to get the perfect winged eyeliner look." in 1 review
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I love this brush and little Clay Pot liner I think that it's a wonderful thing to give both tools in the tool be of great quality price point is medium-range it's a little pricey for an eye liner when you can buy one for $20 with a felt-tip however it is a grade a product and you could use it as an eyeshadow if you wanted definitely recommend
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I love this makeup. They have a bronzers that I am addicted to. I got the bronzer from ipsy. It gives great coverage, and one of the best things about it, you can either scrape a bit off the top, or just rub your finger over it, and apply it to your lips, then use or mix it with your fav lip product. Is amazing!
Darline A.
This is a great gel liner. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. I use a small liner brush to get that precise wing liner and on my waterline. This liner is very long lasting. It does not smear or smudge. I don't have to set it either. I have quite sensitive eyes since I wear contacts. I love that it doesn't my eyes watery or irritated.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I LOVE this product. The brush is super thin, and it is great for tightlining the eyes. The gel is super buttery too, and goes on really dark, and really crisp. I love doing wings in my daily routine, and this product is great for the perfect wing!
Chris B.
I use this eyeliner every single day. It is moderately priced, but lasts months and months! It is smooth and creamy and creates smooth lines. The brush allows you to create varying lines shapes. I've never had a problem with it staying on. This is the only eyeliner I use, and I have used them all-- from pencils to liquid liners!
Astrid/Princesa M.
Perfect eye liner; looks and feels great. Bought this at Ulta a while ago. The best thing about this product is that it goes nice and smooth. This product is long lasting and I recommended to those who want a perfect eye liner.
Annelyce S.
Yuma , AZ
Personally I am not a fan of this product. It's package nice but it's hard to apply hard to keep on and hard to determine colors I don't use this product anymore because of my issues with it I do not recommend it to others
Leslie S.
Lightweight and better for sensitive eyes. It doesn't feel very chemically made. I got this as a gift and it enjoyed it. It feels buttery in a way that's easy to apply. Anyone who gets this I'm sure would love it.
Morgan K.
Maybe it is me, but I can't get this to apply easily. It doesn't look smooth and it takes more time than a pencil. I think there is room for improvement. I tried to used this a few times and it never worked well.
Hana L.
Bayside, NY
Smudge free even when it's placed in the waterline. I would even recommend this for oily eyelids since it stays in place all day. The brush is very soft but I do recommend a angled brush for a more precise line.
Kate R.
Louisville, KY
Can anyone give me some insight to this product? I love many tarte products, but I haven't tried this yet. Does it flake like many other gel eyeliners? And how's the ease of application?