tarte EmphasEYES uploaded by Daniela G.

BY TARTE

A collection of plush eyeliners and a double-ended eyeliner brush, to create intense and long-lasting high definition eyes. These liners provide skinvigorating™ benefits and an intense yet smooth-cream texture, perfect for creating a precise, high definition line or a smoky, sultry shadow base. High-performance natural™ Amazonian clay deepens the intensity of pure color pigments while nourishing skin for a truer, bolder color that lasts. The botanical waterproofing agent in these liners is earth engineered from a blend of natural plant waxes to form an impermeable layer that protects against rain, sweat, tears, and creasing for longer wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Nature's most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, balances and neutralizes skin's surface. Whether oily or dry, it reduces surface oil and improves the overall texture of the skin, for smoother application and better wear. The black and brown shades are matte; the bronze, plum, indigo, and green shades are metallic. see more...

• "It has great staying power with my tarte shadows." in 1 review
  • "I've tried many different eyeliners to get the perfect winged eyeliner look." in 1 review
  • "I actually use this brush with the new Tarteist clay gel liner!" in 1 review
  • "It's super pigmented and even the brush works wonders!" in 1 review
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
My mother has been using this product for years, and swears by it- though I had a little bit of a different experience. The packaging was aesthetically pleasing, and came with a double ended brush. When I first started using the product, it glided onto my eyes easily, and stayed on all day. After using it for about a week and a half, the entire pot became unsalvageably dry- no matter how much I tried to moisten the gel, i could never obtain the same effect. Really wish this product lasted longer!
Jourdan H.
Jourdan H.
Moundsville, WV
I'm obsessed with liquid and gel eyeliner and this is the best one I've used. It applies so smooth and even and the color stays bold all day no matter what the weather is like or what I'm doing. The packaging is adorable just the all of Tartes products.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Fairmont, MN
The first time I tried this eyeliner and brush was a complete fail. After inquiring information on how to properly use the brush on Influenster, I have a very different opinion. The second time I ever used it made me fall in love with the product
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
The liner is ok. But I'm giving it a 6 star because the eyeliner brush omg is amazing it's really a perfect brush. I can't do a lot with it on both sides. I have had mine for a long while and it's still very good.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Hermitage, TN
This is my all time favorite gel eyeliner! It's so smooth,and precise every single time! Will be purchasing more as soon as possible!
lura J.
lura J.
Erwin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and little Clay Pot liner I think that it's a wonderful thing to give both tools in the tool be of great quality price point is medium-range it's a little pricey for an eye liner when you can buy one for $20 with a felt-tip however it is a grade a product and you could use it as an eyeshadow if you wanted definitely recommend
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color. This eyeliner will not come off. Its waterproof and does not run. It is pricey but it os a high end brand. You get what you pay for. Great quality and cute little packaging as well. I would recommend.
Darline A.
Darline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great gel liner. The formula is rich and highly pigmented. I use a small liner brush to get that precise wing liner and on my waterline. This liner is very long lasting. It does not smear or smudge. I don't have to set it either. I have quite sensitive eyes since I wear contacts. I love that it doesn't my eyes watery or irritated.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
White Pine, TN
I love this makeup. They have a bronzers that I am addicted to. I got the bronzer from ipsy. It gives great coverage, and one of the best things about it, you can either scrape a bit off the top, or just rub your finger over it, and apply it to your lips, then use or mix it with your fav lip product. Is amazing!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Lightweight and better for sensitive eyes. It doesn't feel very chemically made. I got this as a gift and it enjoyed it. It feels buttery in a way that's easy to apply. Anyone who gets this I'm sure would love it.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Georgetown, KY
Can anyone give me some insight to this product? I love many tarte products, but I haven't tried this yet. Does it flake like many other gel eyeliners? And how's the ease of application?