steffi b.

is this a good moisturizer if i have dry/ combo skin? help a sis out!

Enxhi X.
Enxhi X.
Tirane
1 month, 3 weeks ago
If you want to put makeup on after using this, do not! It will ruin your makeup.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Hialeah
2 months ago
Definitely! I have the same skin type, and it works so great! For me, my skin stays hydrated all day, and my problem/dry areas even look more moisturized.
Juana H.
Juana H.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I have combo skin and really dry patches on my cheeks and I’ve been using it for a week and it’s helped me so much!
LeShae S.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
3 months, 2 weeks ago
It's the only moisturizer that's ever worked for me
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
bc
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Wouldnt recommend for dry skin that has flaking, if you have dehydrated skin (if the skin feels tight right after you wash your face but gets oily throughout the day) then i would say the gel texture would be perfect because it wont weigh down yohr skin or make you feel overly oily. It does not help very much with dry flaking skin. Id recommend a more creamy moisturizer to help treat that :)
Jessica L.