tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer

A daily, vegan gel moisturizer that soothes & refreshes parched skin with electrolyte-packed hydration.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Electrolyte-balancing complex: blend of water & sea salt extracts that helps restore & replenish skin’s natural moisture reserves, promoting a gentle skin balance
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Gives a healthy glow from H2O. This cooling gel features a thirst-quenching cocktail of hyaluronic acid & electrolyte-balancing sea salts that hydrates skin without weighing it down. As the non-greasy formula quickly absorbs, it infuses skin with marine antioxidants from our Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, fighting free radicals & plumping the appearance of fine lines for a bouncy, ageless look.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, dimethicone, glycerin, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, enteromorpha compressa extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, disodium EDTA, propanediol, sea salt extract, hexylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, phospholipids, stearoyl inulin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, limonene, citric acid, sorbic acid, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, linalool, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, blue 1 (CI 42090).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Does this make your face feel sticky?
How did your skin react to it? looking for something to help dry skin!!
Start your review of tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Ohhhhhh I love love love this stuff. It's super hydrating and I can't get enough of it. ” in reviews
“This stuff is absolutely amazing! I tend to get really dry skin on my face and need to use so many products to moisturize. The Tarte drink of H20 does exactly that-my skin has never felt so fresh. Great that it can be purchased at so many locations like Ulta” in reviews
“Makes my face feel SO good! I have dry skin and also sensitive skin and this is the best thing ever! For the price it's well worth it! ” in reviews
Peachtree Cty, GA
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Rachel N.
Perfect for combination skin! tarte limited-edition drink of H2O hydrating boost 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is the perfect pick for those looking for a product similar to the gentle hydration of Murad Water Gel. #tarte has me sold on the product inside the minor excessive plastic non-sustainable packaging because of benefits of #tarte #vegan #skincare #moisturizer! From #hyaluronicAcid to anti-aging #algae to VEGAN SOURCED #Squalene which acts a skin protectant and moisturizer! My skin felt refreshed, cooled, and rejuvenated! Because Squalene can be hard on oily skin, I highly recommend that those with dry or combo skin try this moisturizer while those with oily skin try another product. #nails #purple
Baldwin, NY
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by adriana I.
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by adriana I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite moisturizer at the moment! I was iffy about a moisturizer from tarte because they’re not usually involved in the skincare world but recently they came out with a new live involving some skin care products! I have a honey face mask and it makes you’re face hot while it’s on so my go to right after is always this! Or even if it’s hot outside or if you have a sun burn, when my eyebrows get waxed (I have very sensitive skin so I usually get wax burn) I put this on right after and it makes my face cool down so quickly! It’s so smooth on the skin and the texture of it is so silky it feels like thick water. It spreads easily also so you don’t need to use a lot when applying. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a good moisturizer this is it!! Not overpriced either! Worth the purchase! 😍
I recently was gifted this product on Christmas and I have been using it almost every single day since. The Tarte Drink of H2O hydrating moisturizer is by far my most favorite moisturizer to date. It is SUPER hydrating for the skin and a little bit goes a LONG way. It smells like lemonade! It is multipurpose use for me since I used it to hydrate the dark circles under my eyes every night (you can see a difference in one night, so crazy!) and I also use it as a regular moisturizer under my makeup. Makes the skin feel super elastic and hydrated, even for oily/combination skin like mine. tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Drink Of H2O Hydrating Boost
Warrenton, MO
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Brittany W.
Because of my combination skin, I will have dry patches or more dry days that my lightweight moisturizer does not do the job. This moisturizer is perfect for when my skin needs that extra boost of hydration. It’s more on the deep side but it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin and absorbs pretty easily, unlike some other deep moisturizers can do. After cleansing I like to use this or when I’m outside. It doesn’t have a strong scent so I don’t feel like I’m applying perfume on my face. A little goes a long way since it has a nice slip to it. I would consider re-purchasing once I run out, I really enjoy it!
Paragould, AR
This is probably my favorite moisturizer right now! It's lightweight has a subtle smell, and just really helps moisturize my skin without making it oily and it absorbs really well. It's a gelly type of moisturizer but it's my favorite! I will be purchasing again once I'm out! Highly recommended! I also tend to have some skin sensitivity to certain moisturizers and I have had Zero problems with This! So good :) tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
Orlando, FL
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Mailly S.
This product is amazing. Its so hard for me to find a product that seems to work good with my oily skin and help make up last longer but this is it! Its nice and cooling and my skin absorbs it immediately. I am completely in love and I recommend to anyone that has oily skin. It leaves my skin matte but it feels so soft and hydrated. Please try this cause you will not regret it! Tarte has great sales, and you can get a pretty good deal on this product like I did.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really wanted to like this. It came in a Sephora Play Box. It’s gentle enough going on. However, I tried it three days running and by the end of the day, found my skin dry to the point it cracked and peeled in some places. The effects seem to have abated after switching moisturizers and some heavy masking. However, my sensitive combination skin was not well served by this one. For reference, it may be winter, but I live in a mild climate: it was in the 60s.
Boston, MA
I have oily skin so I was ready to be blown away by some h2o hydration without the oiliness. But this moisturizer is way too light and has a tacky consistency once it goes on your skin, it almost feels like your skin will crack if you move. I use multiple products before I even use moisturizer so the dry feeling shouldn’t be that strong when I have other layers of hydration. I ended up using it on my body and my body also feels tacky and not hydrated.
Ramsey, MN
Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Moisturizer is my favorite face moisturizer ever. It’s super light weight so it doesn’t make my skin feel heavy or caked on with products. Even though it’s light weight, it isn’t drying and it still works great in the winter when my skin is at its driest. The packaging is really attractive, the scent is pleasing, the texture is super smooth and the price is about average for a prestige brand. I would highly recommend this.
New Market, AL
I am really digging this moisturizer! It really reminds me of the belif aqua bomb moisturizer, but I may like this one slightly more. It has a gel-like consistency, which feels so silky and cool on the skin. It gives my dry skin a fresh glow which I really enjoy. It absorbs into the skin better than the belif product, in my opinion. I really enjoy this as a day moisturizer before applying my makeup! Definitely recommend!

249 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...