Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizerstarte
Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer

tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer

A daily, vegan gel moisturizer that soothes & refreshes parched skin with electrolyte-packed hydration.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Electrolyte-balancing complex: blend of water & sea salt extracts that helps restore & replenish skin’s natural moisture reserves, promoting a gentle skin balance
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Gives a healthy glow from H2O. This cooling gel features a thirst-quenching cocktail of hyaluronic acid & electrolyte-balancing sea salts that hydrates skin without weighing it down. As the non-greasy formula quickly absorbs, it infuses skin with marine antioxidants from our Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, fighting free radicals & plumping the appearance of fine lines for a bouncy, ageless look.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, dimethicone, glycerin, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, enteromorpha compressa extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, disodium EDTA, propanediol, sea salt extract, hexylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, phospholipids, stearoyl inulin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, limonene, citric acid, sorbic acid, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, linalool, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, blue 1 (CI 42090).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer I have combo skin, oily in the summer...will this make me too shiny?
Does this work for anyone with dry sensitive skin? I’ve tried it for about a week and I’m not sold on it yet.
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer Does it feel slimy when you get hot/sweaty?
Start your review of tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Ohhhhhh I love love love this stuff. It's super hydrating and I can't get enough of it. in reviews
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I tend to get really dry skin on my face and need to use so many products to moisturize. The Tarte drink of H20 does exactly that-my skin has never felt so fresh. Great that it can be purchased at so many locations like Ultain reviews
Makes my face feel SO good! I have dry skin and also sensitive skin and this is the best thing ever! For the price it's well worth it! in reviews
Messina S.
Springville, UT
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Messina S.
I freaking love the texture of this stuff. I like the smell and my skin is so soft and even.
Malia A.
Seattle
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Malia A.
I think it works well makes me face feel moisturized and softer. I don’t really care for the smell much,but if you can get past it it is a pretty good product.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Kennessa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This gel is effective for dryness on all types of skin. It also helps with skin texture. The quick absorbing formula does have a strong fragrance, so avoid if you’re into fragrance free skincare. I appreciated this product, but would not be purchasing again due to the effectiveness vs cost.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Really love this product. It goes on so nicely and is light on my skin. Really does moisturize my skin perfectly and highly recommend
Samantha M.
Lees Summit, MO
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Samantha M.
Tarte™ drink of H20 is honestly a very nice facial moisturizer. It's very moisturizing and smells nice. I did notice it's container does not provide ingredients, directions or allergen warnings along with the fact they they do not whether it is cruelty free or vegan. it May be cruelty free and vegan but the fact that they don't put that on the container is a dit of a downside for me that's why I give it 4 stars rather than 5. Other than that I enjoy that the formula seems to be very water based and seems to hydrate my skin and doesn't feel sticky or oily after applying.
Javon L.
Everett, WA
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Javon L.
I'm generally not a fan. It did not feel too moisturizing when applied compared to other moisturizers, and the scent was okay. Price tag is high, and overall is not for me. I do not like buying alot of name brand popular products unless the products have (or dont have) certain ingredients. Hopefully it works for you!
Renée G.
Montclair, NJ
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Renée G.
I have very dry skin and am always on an endless hunt for a moisturizer that will quench it. This does the job! The best part about this moisturizer is that it it scent free and a very little bit goes a long way. It also provides an insane cooling feeling when applied. The full size jar lasts me two months using it morning and night. It is an absolutely great refresh when waking up. Give it a try!
Jenna B.
Shelton, CT
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Jenna B.
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It feels like a thick water that just melts on the skin. It gives you such a great boost of hydration to the skin. It’s a thin consistency and a watery texture. Great on top of sunburn too!!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Received in a beauty subscription a couple months ago and threw it in my bag to use as a moisturizer at the beach. I do like that this is a gel, only slightly sticky and goes on pretty smooth. It absorbs fast, like real fast. For me it didn’t live up to its name and was only slightly hydrating and didn’t last through the night or day. I’ll stick with Laneige for now.
Durley G.
Alameda, CA
tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer uploaded by Durley G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really hydratant cream, I put in my face every night and it feels really good, refreshing and since I started using it my skin looks better. Its presentation is really nice too. I am really happy with it.

280 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alison P.
Chesnee, SC
il y a 3 mois
Nicole C. il y a 2 mois
I didn’t notice any added shine from using this! It absorbs really well into the skin!
Klorissa B.
Excelsior Spg, MO
il y a 6 mois
Brittany P. il y a 6 mois
No, it absorbs into the skin. If it's the gel one your talking about its a perfect everyday moisturizer! It's good under makeup as well.
Jarica B.
Lynn Center, IL
il y a 8 mois
Katie C. il y a 8 mois
Super similar. I lean towards preferring the Neutrogena brand because of fragrance and consistency