BY TARTE

A daily, vegan gel moisturizer that soothes & refreshes parched skin with electrolyte-packed hydration.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: proprietary blend of algae & marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while smoothing & softening skin
  • Electrolyte-balancing complex: blend of water & sea salt extracts that helps restore & replenish skin’s natural moisture reserves, promoting a gentle skin balance
  • Hyaluronic acid & squalene: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped up appearance

Gives a healthy glow from H2O. This cooling gel features a thirst-quenching cocktail of hyaluronic acid & electrolyte-balancing sea salts that hydrates skin without weighing it down. As the non-greasy formula quickly absorbs, it infuses skin with marine antioxidants from our Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, fighting free radicals & plumping the appearance of fine lines for a bouncy, ageless look.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, butylene glycol, dimethicone, glycerin, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, phenoxyethanol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, enteromorpha compressa extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, disodium EDTA, propanediol, sea salt extract, hexylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, phospholipids, stearoyl inulin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, hyaluronic acid, silanetriol, limonene, citric acid, sorbic acid, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, linalool, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, algae extract, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, blue 1 (CI 42090).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
  • "Ohhhhhh I love love love this stuff. It's super hydrating and I can't get enough of it. " in 766 reviews
  • "This stuff is absolutely amazing! I tend to get really dry skin on my face and need to use so many products to moisturize. The Tarte drink of H20 does exactly that-my skin has never felt so fresh. Great that it can be purchased at so many locations like Ulta" in 576 reviews
  • "Makes my face feel SO good! I have dry skin and also sensitive skin and this is the best thing ever! For the price it's well worth it! " in 169 reviews
Cecilia B.
Marysville California
I’ve been using this moisturizer for about 3 1/2 weeks now. I use once in the morning after I cleanse & exfoliate and once at night after removing my makeup and cleansing. Let me just tell you, a little goes a long way. I only use about 3 dots all over my face and you can instantly feel the moisture soaking into your skin. One of the things I love about this moisturizer is that it after applying a few seconds later you can’t feel the moisturizer and that’s how you can tell it really soaks in. Unlike others where the moisture just stays on your face but never really sinks in, this one really does. Over all I really just love it and it’s been my go-to ever since! tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer
Jhonnell M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this product, keep your skin moist and healthy. Soft, smooth, glowing and not thick or heavy on the skin. Nor sticky feeling, smell great too. Also made with plant base product. I definitely recommend this product as morning cream or night cream. Keep in the fridge to keep it cold. Work best as a cold cream. Helps with puffiness and redness to go away.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
my husband surprised me with this product. i did not know much about it but i was excited to try to it. now he did get from sephora. i live in Arizona so the heat here really does some damage to the skin. so i tried this the other day as it is starting to get pretty darn hot here. and i applied it about a hour before i had to do my face. when i opened it i love that it has the seal cap to keep it safe and you would know if anyone had opened it before. now the smell is nice, i dont know if it is the greatest but it is not the worst. the texture is nice and smooth and obvisouly wet. now i applied it and let set for a hour and my skin looked and felt pretty darn good. I will probably keep this in stock at my house and keep trying it as the heat gets worse here and see how it does.
Brittany D.
My skin is oily & also dry, so if you use it on the oily parts it isn’t too bad but it can still cause slight acne. But I think this stuff is wonderful for sunburns & dry skin in general. The packaging is pretty handy so nothing gets out! It’s a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. I’d definitely recommend it though.
Breanna H.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed with this moisturizer. While it is pricey, it is worth it. I used Olay moisturizer for pretty much my whole life and got this Tarte moisturizer in a kit and I couldn’t go back. It smells great, is very moisturizing, and you only need to use a small amount at a time so it lasts a while. I would highly recommend it.
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
I finally purchased the large version of the boost moisturizer after I loved the sample size and wanted to continue using it. I love everything about it - I have oiler skin on the combination side and yet it doesn't create more oil. It just feels as though the moisture sinks right into your skin and cools it. Based on the price and the size however, I have tried to limit this to only using it in the morning before my makeup routine. It works great as a base/primer as well, and I have stopped using other primers to cut down on time since this works well. I did notice though if I used it twice a day I would probably be going through product too quickly and I'm not interested in spending the $47 multiple times in a year. I will say it smells extremely fresh but not overpowering, and reminds me of the beach and ocean! Has become a great skin care item for me.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
Tarte Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer.
This is a daily, vegan gel moisturizer that soothes & refreshes parched skin with electrolyte-packed hydration.
It gives a healthy glow from H2O. This cooling gel features a thirst-quenching cocktail of hyaluronic acid & electrolyte-balancing sea salts that hydrates skin without weighing it down. As the non-greasy formula quickly absorbs, it infuses skin with marine antioxidants from the Rainforest of the Sea™ complex, fighting free radicals & plumping the appearance of fine lines for a bouncy, ageless look. The formula is vegan friendly, hypoallergenic, sulfate free, formulated without artificial fragrances, & dermatologist tested. It retails for $39.
I have oily, extremely sensitive skin but absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! It is amazing and absords so fast! Feels amazing on my skin! I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/out of 5 stars!
Christa J.
Pineville
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! It it very pricey but it’s worth it!! I have very dry skin and this honestly feels like it sets in your face and last. It has a nice dewy texture and I love how it’s transparent because it feels much more natural and organic. I’d definitely re purchase!!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I really love this mousterizer! It is the best for me since I have normal to combo skin just depending on the season. This smells herb-y but very light natural fresh smell. It has such a nice cooling where u immediately feel refreshed! This isnt heavy at all and sets down yo your skin not cakey or thick al all. Almost as if it where a gel. This is by far the BEST moisterizer I have ever used. And i will deffintl6 be repurchasing this in the future. I have had absolutely no breakouts since I've used this so that's amazing that tgis isnt yo heavy to where it will clog pores. It's just perfect!♡
Cassandra R.
miami, FL
So I kind of have to describe my skin in order for you to understand my review..
I never have pimples, and I am extremely oily in the T zone.
I purchased this moisturizer because it is described as "light weight" which to be quite honest is the heaviest moisturizer Ive ever used. I wore it a few times during the day and I was extremely greasy and had a few random pimples.
I am not trash talking this product it smells good and it feels great but for oily skin it isnt worth it..
Now if you have dry skin this product can work miracles. I personally only use this at night and in the am I wash it off. It is extremely hydrating and I do love it as an overnight mask. But not as a daily use.
alia p.
My face has been so dry lately, would anyone who has tried this recommend this or something else?
Mary B.
Oberlin, OH
I have wanted to try this, but I am skeptical about it. My face is so sensitive. Has anyone used this and had any problems with it? Or do you love it??
steffi b.
is this a good moisturizer if i have dry/ combo skin? help a sis out!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
I am a huge Tarte fan, but never have tried this product. My skin is very sensitive and oily, so I am wondering how well this works? Pros, cons?
Jessica O.
Does this work for pretty dry skin? My skin is pretty dry and I have a hard time finding moisturizers that are hydrating enough.