BY TARTE

A full coverage matte lipstick with lip-loving™ antioxidants.Drench lips in moisture-rich ingredients and creamy, full coverage color with this longwearing satin matte lipstick. Powered by tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea™ antioxidant complex and natural, lip-loving™ oils and butters, this vibrant, vegan friendly formula helps firm, treat and protect lips while delivering intense hydration and smoothing over the appearance of fine lines. The crisp, precise tip allows you to easily define and contour lips, delivering a rich, long-lasting color veil in bold and everyday shades.

Made in Italy.

Cabana Boy Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Beach Bum Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Happy Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), iron oxides (CI 77491), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Skinny Dip Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Firework Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Wet Suit Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bonfire Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Top Down Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 (CI 19140), iron oxides (CI 77492), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Surfer Girl Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 27 lake (CI 45410), iron oxides (CI 77491), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Hey Sailor Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77492), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Bikini Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), red 27 lake (CI 45410), yellow 5 (CI 19140), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Mai Tai Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, polyethylene, dimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, C20-40 alcohols, glyceryl tribehenate/isostearate/eicosandioate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, polypropylene, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, parfum/fragrance, caprylic/capric triglyceride, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, tocopheryl acetate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, portulaca pilosa extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sorbitan isostearate, spilanthes acmella flower extract, sucrose cocate, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, tocopherol. (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

tarte Drench Lip Splash Lipstick
  • "Loved this lipstick. It was very hydrating for my lips and lasted quite a while. I didn't really have any issues with it and the packaging was so cute " in 160 reviews
  • "I got this colour as a deluxe sample and am I ever glad I rushed out to buy a full size one. I love how hydrating and creamy and smooth this lipstick is while still being a semi-matte lipstick. I would buy more of these in a heartbeat" in 92 reviews
  • "In my opinion Cabana Boy is the best shade. It goes well with many skin tones and ethnicities. It applies so smooth like butter. Not only is it the perfect shade for my lips buts its so beautiful as a blush. But a disclaimer its not long lasting and although it's a wonderful color as a blush its patchy. But at the end of the day Cabana Boy has become my signature lipstick shade. 💄💄💄" in 68 reviews
  • "This is the perfect red. Not too blue, not too orange. Just right. It blends so well with your natural lip color and it's great for layering either with a gloss or lipstick. I wear this almost every day, just to give my lips some natural color. Tarte really has the tint game on lock. Cheek stain to lip stain, you can't do any better. " in 27 reviews
Chantelle S.
Review for: Hey Sailor more...
This formula is super creamy and I love how it feels on my lips. I also love how pigmented it is! This bright pink definitely makes my lips POP! However, I have to wear this lipstick when I know I am not going to be doing anything that will smear it because my face will be a huge bright pink mess if I am active and have my hair or hand smear it. If you are looking for something with more staying and less smearing, I recommend Tarte’s quick dry lip paint, it moves much less. I also recommend using a clear lip liner with this to prevent feathering. The formula is so creamy but it definitely moves. I purchased this item from Tarte while on sale, definitely worth it! If you want a more sheer application try putting product on the back of your hand or on a pallet and then applying with your finger to your lips. The color will still be a bold pink but not as intense.
Alie H.
Review for: Happy more...
Love the color and texture of this lipstick and it applies effortlessly, but it never really seems to dry down and I had to keep wiping off the edges & corners of my lips while wearing it because it just kept smearing. I will still use it, and may even consider buying another in the future, but I will just use it with a brush for application instead, in hopes that this will lay down a thinner layer of color that might dry better and stay in place.
Angie V.
Miami
Review for: Cabana Boy more...
I received this in the create-your-bag promo last year. It’s a perfect opportunity to try new Tarte products in which I’m a fan of. This lip stick disappointed me. It just wasn’t for me. I don’t care for the color, it’s patchy when applied but it’s really smooth and moisturizing. But I feel it on my lips, it a weird feeling IMO. It’s lightweight but I feel this odd feeling in my lips. I don’t like it. It may for others but not for me.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
First of all, I love the packaging of this lipstick. It’s beautiful and durable just like I’d expect from Tarte. I’m usually scared or red, but I got this in firework and absolutely LOVE the pigment! The lipstick has a thin end that makes it easy to put it on the edges like liner. It also has a flat side to smooth the lipstick over the rest of your lips. It is not nearly as moisturizing as Tarte’s LipSculptor lipstick, which is my personal favorite. I thought that would also mean the transfer rate would be lower, but man y’all, this lipstick runs! I wanted to love it, but within 30 minutes the lipstick had moved around my lips. Lip liner may help a bit, or something to set it...but I’m giving this a lower rating because I think there are many lipsticks that stay in place much better than this one yet are still more moisturizing.
Chelsea N.
Review for: Skinny Dip more...
This one is really nice! I have about a thousand too many nude/neutral lipsticks so to be honest it’s hard to say it’s my favorite, but I find myself using it as a quicky when I want to just do my brows & have a little something on my lips. It’s a nice formula & stays put really well!
Jessica M.
Harrisburg
This is my favorite lipstick ever. I have bought extras just Incase it gets discontinued. I have a darker colored lip so neutrals and nudes are usually hard for me but I have found it wirh beach bum! It is a darker nude but it is so beautiful, for that no makeup makeup look. The texture is moisturizing, buttery and easy to apply. The only downside is that it only lasts a few hours for me
Shannon K.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Mai Tai more...
Okay so i didn’t actually get this shade! The shade i have is called “bikini” and looks similar to this one. This line is so hydrating and glossy looking! The shade bikini is my fav because it’s like the perfect coral pink (for my olive skin tone)
dom f.
visalia
I received one of these when i bought the any 7 for 63. Such a good deal! But everything was going so fast and I always was so interested to try this lipstick in a certain color, they didn't have it but I got another one closer to it in beach bum and it's such a natural nice color on the lips, feels so nice
Ashley M.
El Paso
Review for: Cabana Boy, Beach Bum, Happy, Skinny Dip, Surfer Girl, Hey Sailor, Bikini more...
Soft subtle lipstick I could use on a everyday makeup look.  This doesn't leave my lips feeling sticky or dry I could see this everytime in my everyday makeup bag. I hope it can work for others as it worked for me. Plus there has very hydrating products some really work for me.
Jacque L.
Kingsley
I bought this during one of tartes $63 dollar bag of makeup sales and wish I would've picked a different lip product. The color of it is beautiful and the packaging is stunning. The color also looks pretty on, but the application and formula are very frusterating. The lipstick itself is very, VERY soft and creamy, which feels great on the lips, but it makes application very difficult. It also breaks off of the tube if you are not careful, because it is so creamy. I would not recommend putting it in a bag or pocket because it will definitely melt if it were to get too hot. Would not recommend
Layal M.
Is this matte or shiny? and does it smear easily?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I heard that you didn't get much product with this, as in the tube seems not even halfway full. Is that true?
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I have never used tart before what are your reviews about it
Lolbe B.
Does this mate lipstick dry your lips??
Linds O.
Louisville, KY
Can you actually tell a moisture difference with this product?