BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
this product is the best product ever it goes on nice and clean and when you try to take it off it comes off. It sometimes can get a bit price i always use this product I bought this product from i think tarte i would buy this product again i dont think i will use another product like this.
zoe e.
Douglasville, GA
i love this lip liner from tarte it has two different sides which is good it is a little bit on the pricey side and i sure would like to get this item in the mail from this site it goes on very good and i got is from sephora i would and will defenitly recomend this item to domeone.
Malak D.
Hattiesburg, MS
This lip liner is my go to its so pretty and i love the way it applies. It definitely went above and beyond and i would for sure buy it again. I bought mine from sephora and it was on sale. It is very easy to apply and i would recommend it to anyone looking for a lipliner
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
What I love about this lip liner is that it's dual sided with 2 DIFFERENT SHADES. I usually get sexy lexy or rockstar and one thing I noticed is that one end is usually neutral whereas the other side is more bold. Application wise, it is very smooth and stays on long.
Cheyenne S.
Charleston, WV
it covered very nicely and it didnt wipe off for hours it lasted all night through drinking and eating. the packeging however was messy as hell and i wouldnt recommend this to anyone it was hard to open and apply although it covered ell it left my lips looking dry
Autumn F.
i love that this tarte lip liner not only is it pigmented and creamy but this one is double sided and has two different colors to choose from. this lip liner is a bit pricey but the pro is it being double sided. you can buy these online or at your local sephora.
Maliah G.
Dacono, CO
I think it's God does it job and I like the colors that tarts offers I like how the packaging looks it doesn't loooo cheap and it did indeed meet my expectation it was somewhat long lasting so k loved that and I would recommend it to friends of course !!
Rima P.
Love this product. It is like getting two things for the price of one. The pigmentation is really nice and it glides on to the lips. Although it is a little pricey, I still would buy it again because it is well worth the money.
Brittany W.
Callahan, FL
Applies smooth and defines your lips as you would want ! Never had a troubke with it smearing or fading throughout the day. Highly recommended on a girls night out or even for your first day back to school. Or even to work.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my all time favorite lip liner! Goes on great and stays all day. Colors are very plentiful and you'll be sure to find the right one for you. It's a little more on the expensive side but I feel it is so worth it.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Does it really work?
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought the new bare minerals seem foundation . I love it .I love the application with the brush that comes with it. I have s3vetsl experience brushes and none compare the this. But my question is can I use the brush with other types of foundation
Larkin F.
Knoxville, TN
Does this lip liner stain? I know I have had Tarte's lip products stain my lips slightly before