tarte Double-Ended Lip Brush uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY TARTE #4 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A retractable, cruelty free lip brush to line and define lips.

Product performance: Create an array of lip looks with this goofproof lip brush. The 2-in-1 tool features a tapered, precision liner brush for crisp lip contouring before it retracts down to keep the brush clean and your pout free of icky dirt and germs. The opposite lip brush features a dense, flat design to pick up and shade in your favorite creamy lip color and helps fill in fine lines, while preventing feathering.

Made in China.

tarte Double-Ended Lip Brush
  • "I love this lip brush. It's double ended, one for more precise lines. It's soft and washes out very easily." in 6 reviews
  • "Love the fluffier side but I'm obsessed with the buffer side. I love using it on lip liner to smudge out any harsh lines" in 3 reviews
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Beautiful
Anna D.
Beautiful product. Packaging is lovely. Easy to apply and lasts long. It had a nice color to it and doesn’t wipe off quickly which is nice if you are one to rub your eye often (like me) recommended! Great price
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
I absolutely love this brush! It’s double ended, retractable and easy to work with! I use it often. It leaves my lipstick looking flawless! I’m definitely satisfied with my purchase! I would highly recommend.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,086 reviews
You make blending my lipstick with my liner more easily I bought this. It works alright but I do wish the brush was sharper so I would be able to get precision application if necessary.
Ashley M.
Clifton
I do not own my own of this brush but I need to soon buy one :) one of my friends have this brush An says it’s a good brush so hopefully soon I can buy one of my own :)
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
For those who like to do makeup on others, this brush is beautiful and the bristles are so soft. For those who have lip palettes at home, this is perfect for creating a great lip look. The only thing I don't like about this product is it's not travel-friendly. I might be biased, I travel a lot and prefer a retractable type of brush. This is great for artists, though!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Tarte  Lip Brush is a retractable, double-ended brush that helps you line and define lips. You can use the precision liner brush for lip contouring.  The opposite side which is a dense flat brush, picks up color and helps fill in your lips.  I love that you can retract the brushes... which helps to keep them clean.
Vanessa H.
I bought this brush from a Sephora few months ago. I can say that it's a little bit pricey but it's definitely worth it! The packaging is beautiful and soft. It's one of my favorite lip brushes for sure. I use the tiny side to contour my lips and the bigger side to blend together multiple colors if I do an ombré.
CrueltyFreeFreak 🦄.
Usually don't like double ended brushes, but these are nice. Easy to use, super smooth application on the lips. Tarte products are always super cute. Love the design and packaging. You could probably get a cheaper lip brush somewhere else, but don't know if it would be a better quality.
Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lip brush. It is so pretty. I use it to apply my liquid lipsticks. It makes the application to much easier and makes it so much easier to apply the product to my lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes to wear liquid lipsticks.
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
I've literally never used a brush for my lips lol , you think this is necessary ?
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
Is this a good product
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Navpriya S.