BY TARTE #2 in Lip & Lipstick Brushes

A retractable, cruelty free lip brush to line and define lips.

Product performance: Create an array of lip looks with this goofproof lip brush. The 2-in-1 tool features a tapered, precision liner brush for crisp lip contouring before it retracts down to keep the brush clean and your pout free of icky dirt and germs. The opposite lip brush features a dense, flat design to pick up and shade in your favorite creamy lip color and helps fill in fine lines, while preventing feathering.

Made in China.

Haley K.
Haley K.
I wanted to like this but unfortunately mine broke, so I couldn't use it long enough to find out. :(
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fort Campbell
For those who like to do makeup on others, this brush is beautiful and the bristles are so soft. For those who have lip palettes at home, this is perfect for creating a great lip look. The only thing I don't like about this product is it's not travel-friendly. I might be biased, I travel a lot and prefer a retractable type of brush. This is great for artists, though!
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Tarte  Lip Brush is a retractable, double-ended brush that helps you line and define lips. You can use the precision liner brush for lip contouring.  The opposite side which is a dense flat brush, picks up color and helps fill in your lips.  I love that you can retract the brushes... which helps to keep them clean.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
I bought this brush from a Sephora few months ago. I can say that it's a little bit pricey but it's definitely worth it! The packaging is beautiful and soft. It's one of my favorite lip brushes for sure. I use the tiny side to contour my lips and the bigger side to blend together multiple colors if I do an ombré.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Great lip brush !! Around $25. One end is slim. Good for lining the lips. The other end thicker for filling in the color. It's my first " decent " lip brush so I have nothing to compare it to. However, if I get something I like, I stick with it. The old saying. If it isn't broke. No need to fix it.
Usually don't like double ended brushes, but these are nice. Easy to use, super smooth application on the lips. Tarte products are always super cute. Love the design and packaging. You could probably get a cheaper lip brush somewhere else, but don't know if it would be a better quality.
Destini C.
Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lip brush. It is so pretty. I use it to apply my liquid lipsticks. It makes the application to much easier and makes it so much easier to apply the product to my lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes to wear liquid lipsticks.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
New York
I love everything this brand. They make such a high quality products and I am such a loyal customer. Even if some items are pricey I will always shop with this brand. They have such a great variety and such high quality I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Noel G.
Noel G.
This lip brush is awesome! I got it from Ulta and it was worth the value! I use it with my lip pallet from urban decay and I’m in love. It brushes on so easy and is very easy to apply! WORTH THE VALUE IF YOU LOVE LIPSTICK AND WANT A BRUSH GET THIS ONE!!!!
Kylie D.
Kylie D.
I love this little brush so much it is really nice I have a medium skin type and it looks really good on me or use it pretty often but that every single day that's a really good value just a little bit on the pricey side
Seeya N.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Is a good brush for your lips?
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Is there benefits if using a lipstick brush and not just applying it? tarte Double-Ended Lip Brush
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
How much is this?
Karissa A.
Karissa A.
How is the quality on this brush?
Crystal G.