tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Amber S.tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Maeghan G.

BY TARTE #89 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A custom, plush highlighting brush.

Product performance: Capture and reflect light across the contours of the face with this universal highlighting and strobing brush. With a custom, double-ended design, the cruelty free brush features soft bristles in two sizes to target, highlight and set, while also dusting on all-over radiance. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ skin twinkle lighting palette, the smaller, precision brush brightens the undereye area and illuminates the top of cheeks, nose and brow bones, while angled, fluffy brush applies an all-over, incandescent glow onto the cheeks and forehead.

Made in China.

Kayleah C.
Kayleah C.
This brush is great! I use it for highlighting, bronzing, and blush. It blows away any other brush. Since I can use it in multiple ways the price is on point. It's easy to apply makeup, just use a light hand. It picks up a lot of product so using a light hand will give you a lot of product on the skin!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Rye Brook, NY
I LOVE THIS BRUSH! The larger side of brush easily picks up product without needing to apply any spray. I absolutely love the smaller side of the brush - it allows for even more product pick up and to have more control on application. I definitely recommend!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
So perfect! First, it's pretty just to look at lol and second, it works amazing! I love the bristles, they are soft and easy to be precise with.
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.
Bought this brush to contour and use one end to put on my highlight. Its a brush that can used it different way. The bristles are super soft.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
this is a great highlighter brush, i love this one, i even got two one for back up and actually, i use to travel and one stays at home.
Raimi B.
Raimi B.
Bronx, NY
This brush is perfect. I love how it applies the product to the face. And u could use it for multiple stuff.
Amber S.
Amber S.
San Diego, CA
Great brush! love that it's double sided and i use one end to apply product and the other to softly blend.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
The Sculptor makes contouring a cinch! I've been using powders to contour for a while now. I'm a recent tarte convert so when I learned about this "stick" I had to give it a shot. I admit I was a wee bit skeptical that it would produce easy-to-achieve results but let me tell you, this thing is AMAZING! I've used it twice since I received my order two days ago... Once for a day look and once for a more dramatic look. You can create as much or as little contouring "drama" as you like! It's blend-able and soft. I can totally see myself ditching my powde Read More
Anita J.
Anita J.
San Antonio
I'm a sucker for a good highlighter brush and this one is great. First of all it's just so pretty!! But what I really love are the bristles, not too soft and not too stiff. They pick up just the right amount of product. I've only used it for a few months but so far it is not shedding bristles thank goodness!!
Joleasa T.
Joleasa T.
Lansing , IL
Every girl needs a little highlight in there life and this brush will help you achieve the perfect application. The bristles on the brush are so soft and pick up the perfect amount of product each time. This brush is typically $34 without any discounts but you will not even think about grabbing another brush after you try this one.
Libni R.
Libni R.
Where can i find this brush at a store?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this brush really worth the money? I love tarte brushes but sometimes I can't justify spending the money on them...Do you think other highlighter brushes will work just the same or is there really something special about this brush? Thank you in advance
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
I've been looking for a new highlighter brush. I have one that works well but I want to upgrade it. Is this brush worth the money? Do the bristles fall or anything?
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
Can I use this for powder highlighter or only creme?
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Greenbelt, MD
I need a brush for my highlight is this one good?!