tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Morgan M.tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Maeghan G.tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Amber S.

BY TARTE

A custom, plush highlighting brush.

Product performance: Capture and reflect light across the contours of the face with this universal highlighting and strobing brush. With a custom, double-ended design, the cruelty free brush features soft bristles in two sizes to target, highlight and set, while also dusting on all-over radiance. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ skin twinkle lighting palette, the smaller, precision brush brightens the undereye area and illuminates the top of cheeks, nose and brow bones, while angled, fluffy brush applies an all-over, incandescent glow onto the cheeks and forehead.

Made in China.

tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush
  • "The perfect highlight brush! Also great for contouring or blush with the double ends. Worth the money!! Plus the colors are wonderful:)" in 10 reviews
Shasha S.
Morgan M.
Lerona , WV
Wasn't very pleased with this brush. This was the first tarte brand brush that I had ever purchased and it just didn't do much for me. It didn't seem to pick up a lot of product when o dipped it into my highlighter pot. I need to try it a few more times to really make a final decision
✈️ 👠.
Nashville, TN
Really great brush , I use it all the time . I got it from boxycharm and haven’t put it down since . I have had others but this one works great and never sheds like other brushes I use it every time I put on makeup .I recommend everyone to use this brush !
لميسة  .
queens
My absolutely favorite brush because I not only apply my concealer with this brush but also use it on eyelids to apply concealer. The large end is perfect for using a concealer to prime my eyes. Even if you’re trying to go for a cut crease the small side plays a vital role.
Raquel V.
Beaumont
Love this brush because of it has doubled sides. This brush helps apply my highly nicely and smoothly, love how it provides two different sides in one brush helps with storage. All in all I am very satisfied in my opinion!
Jaqie B.
If you want the Highlight to your face I would highly recommend this brush Sephora brushes never let me down they last forever and they're so soft and spread evenly over the face I highly recommend this product
Larissa B.
Love the brushes they are soft and clean to use. Handle is easy to hold and picks up your makeup well. It does come at a price but if you’re willing to spend on good brushes and are going to take care of your brushes these are the ones for tou
Claire N.
Chicago
I’m usually not the biggest fan of double ended brushes (mainly because of storage) but I love this tarte brush. The brush is more on the expensive side, but the quality of the brush is wonderful and it provides a great contour application.
Gisselle v.
Great brush is very soft it blends really nice I use it every time I do my make up I bought at ulta and it was a good price. Is good for my skin type which is oily and I will buy again whenever I need it
Tabatha R.
Oswego, NY
Absolutely a beautiful brush, love the color . They feel so soft to my skin and easy to work with. I use mine everyday when applying my makeup. Would recommend them to anyone, already have recommended them to my friends.
Libni R.
Where can i find this brush at a store?
Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
There's a lot of highlighter brushes out there, is this one of the best ones?
Jennifer T.
Greenbelt, MD
I need a brush for my highlight is this one good?!
Vicky F.
Can I use this for powder highlighter or only creme?
Alicia V.
I've been looking for a new highlighter brush. I have one that works well but I want to upgrade it. Is this brush worth the money? Do the bristles fall or anything?