tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Amber S.tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Maeghan G.tarte Double-Ended Highlighter Brush uploaded by Morgan M.

BY TARTE

A custom, plush highlighting brush.

Product performance: Capture and reflect light across the contours of the face with this universal highlighting and strobing brush. With a custom, double-ended design, the cruelty free brush features soft bristles in two sizes to target, highlight and set, while also dusting on all-over radiance. Ideal for applying the Rainforest of the Sea™ skin twinkle lighting palette, the smaller, precision brush brightens the undereye area and illuminates the top of cheeks, nose and brow bones, while angled, fluffy brush applies an all-over, incandescent glow onto the cheeks and forehead.

Made in China.

Heily R.
This brush makes wonders , applies the highlighter less splotchy and really gives the full pigmentation , I bought it online on Sephora.com , great quality easy to apply and has many uses , I would definitely buy it again without a doubt !!!!!
Anita J.
San Antonio
I'm a sucker for a good highlighter brush and this one is great. First of all it's just so pretty!! But what I really love are the bristles, not too soft and not too stiff. They pick up just the right amount of product. I've only used it for a few months but so far it is not shedding bristles thank goodness!!
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This works best with their highlighter palette. It highlights cheekbones perfectly without being too overdone. The small end is great for highlighting the nose and Cupid’s bow. It’s a luxury brush and nice to have, but not a necessity.
Claudia
I love this Tarte brush to apply my highlighter! The price was great and very affordable and I use it on a daily basis. Very easy to use and all you need to do is clean it with brush cleaner! A brush that I will definitely buy again and again! I highly recommend it!
danielle h.
Lincoln, CA
This is literally the best highlighting brush i have tried!! I bought this one online and although its on the pricier side for just a brush, i have fallen in love with it. I have somewhat oily skin and this brush makes it blend perfectly.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love my highlighter and this brush. It is super soft and I love how cute it is. It's berg inexpensive and I have had it for a long time. I love to use good brushes and this one is perfect for highlighter.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brush for applying powder highlighter to my cheek bones. It can make a very concentrated highlight if you want a blinding glow like I do. I don't use the other end of the brush.
Leagh C.
kansas city
I️ LOVE THIS BRUSH WITH ALL MY HEART!! It works WONDERS it makes my highlight POP it is seriously the best!!! I️ bought one for my mom and she’s in love with it!! Ten out of ten would recommend. I’m obsessed!!!!!!!
Abigail D.
Doral, FL
One important thing for me is my highlighter ! This brush is awesome is worth the price and it blends so well my highlighter ! Is so easy to use and the size is perfect ! You won't regret buying it i bought it online !
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
The Sculptor makes contouring a cinch! I've been using powders to contour for a while now. I'm a recent tarte convert so when I learned about this "stick" I had to give it a shot. I admit I was a wee bit skeptical that it would produce easy-to-achieve results but let me tell you, this thing is AMAZING! I've used it twice since I received my order two days ago... Once for a day look and once for a more dramatic look. You can create as much or as little contouring "drama" as you like! It's blend-able and soft. I can totally see myself ditching my powde Read More
Libni R.
Where can i find this brush at a store?
Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
There's a lot of highlighter brushes out there, is this one of the best ones?
Jennifer T.
Greenbelt, MD
I need a brush for my highlight is this one good?!
Vicky F.
Can I use this for powder highlighter or only creme?
Alicia V.
I've been looking for a new highlighter brush. I have one that works well but I want to upgrade it. Is this brush worth the money? Do the bristles fall or anything?