BY TARTE #74 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A double-ended foundation brush for custom, all-over coverage. Brush on your perfect level of radiant coverage with this 2-in-1 complexion-perfecting tool.

Product performance: Luxuriously soft and cruelty free, the smaller brush features an angled design to target and cover around the contours of the face, masking any redness, dark circles and fine lines on areas such as the nose and around the eyes. The larger, flat brush is perfect for buffing and blending all-over coverage for an instant airbrushed effect.

This brush was custom designed for the Rainforest of the Sea™ water foundation SPF 15 to achieve your perfect level of moisture-rich coverage.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Just got this brush as an up sell to my foundation purchase. It was totally worth it! The dual sided brush is amazing and let's you apply the foundation with the smaller end and then blend with the larger end that isn't covered in foundation. The brush is so soft on your skin, yet sense and durable. I'm getting a second brush to utilize the dual sides for contouring and blending. It exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend this brush. " in 17 reviews
  • "I love this brush. First, let's talk about the look. How sophisticated looking is this brush? the ombre gold to purple is simply stunning. It's easy to hold and fits nicely into my hand. Now, on to quality.. wow! This brush is so dense, it really grabs my liquid foundation and applies it evenly all over my face. I use the smaller side to build the product up, and then the larger side to buff it out to give it that flawless, seamless finish. I rate this brush a 10/10. I can't wait to try out the other brushes in the Tarte Rainforest of the sea set!" in 13 reviews
أينما ي.
San Diego
I recently purchased this brush from qvc and was pretty skeptical because I normally use elf cosmetics brushes but I am so happy that I purchased this brush because it has good value it’s affordable and it does its job! Applying my foundation has become such an effortless job ever since I bought this brush it’s soft and it has two sides which gives you the ability to really blend that product in. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for not only an affordable brush but also a brush that’s amazing! tarte Double-Ended Foundation Brush
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
I honestly LOVE this brush. I love how it has two ends and how soft it is. It is super easy to apply your foundation and the soft bristles make for an airbrush look. I typically only used my holy grail foundation (NARS All day luminous) with my fingers (as that is how their makeup artists suggest to use it) but I lowkey hated a finger application and was looking for a brush that would have the same effect as a natural touch would. Finally found it. There are not many brushes you can use with that specific NARS foundation (read past reviews) and I am glad I found one that just works like magic. I start by applying my foundation from the edge of my face in with the smaller and and then blending it out with the larger brush. I am, however, giving this 4/5 stars because I had to return two defective brushes before I got one that was not broken. Literally the second I tried using both of the defective brushes the hair started falling out and shedding everywhere (IT WAS GROSS). But i really wanted it to work so I kept returning it (which was a huge pain tbh) but it was all worth it (third times the charm I guess?????).
Caitlin B.
My makeup routine would be lost without this brush! I watched it being used in a Tarte demo on the Rainforest of the Sea liquid foundation and decided to buy it after that... So glad I did! I use the smaller size to dab the foundation onto my face, and then I flip it over and use the larger brush to blend. It is easily the most blended my foundation has ever been and the tightly packed bristles keep the foundation from streaking. A must buy!
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I especially like this brush (along with other ones in the rainforest of the sea collection) because it’s like you get two brushes in one! The bristles are more compact and extremely soft, and one end is specifically designed for sculpting/blush/contour. I pack this when I want to save space in my travel bag but it’s a quality brush as well!
kylie y.
Tustin
i bought this product for the first time about a year ago and i absolutely love it! i love that it’s double sided because i use the larger one for the bigger parts of my face like my forehead and cheeks and the smaller one is great for areas like my nose and eyelids which are harder to get. although the product is a bit pricey compared to sephora brushes, it really is worth the money.
Elena P.
irvington
Super soft great brush. Blends out my foundation perfectly. It's great for traveling if you use a cream bronzer that needs an extra brush. The only thing inconvenient I find about this brush is that if I stick in in my brush holder vertically like all my other brushes, the contour brush gets a little warped. Not a huge deal, but something to note.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This is one of the best dual brushes to use. The bigger end you can use for foundation which has thick short bristles that help for stippling your foundation without leaving streaks on your face. And the other end works great for concealer cause the smaller side fits better under your eyes into the corner. Great brush!
Jailah H.
Dover, NH
I love this foundation brush! I love the density of it and it always leaves my foundation looking great and not streaky! I also like how it doesn’t absorb so much of my foundation! I’ve had this brush for two years and I wash it often and found it does not shed and has retained its shape! Definitely recommend this!
Isabelle G.
Houston
This foundation brush is amazing! It is worth the price? I use this everyday. First of all let’s talk about the colors. They are so pretty and also the bristles in the brush never fall off and you can easily clean them. I would definitely buy this product again!
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I got this brush as a free gift with the purchase of the tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 on QVC and i love this brush! It’s my favorite foundation brush. It evenly applies my foundation and i love the smaller side for concealer to get precisely under my eye.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I plan to buy this brush next week. Is it better than the beauty blender? Currently thats what I use to blend.
Tracy A.
Culpeper, VA
Does this brush provide good coverage ?
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
Is it better to apply it with this brush? I use the real technique sponge and brush for foundation and I like how it leaves it but if this brush works better then I'll get this one.
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
How is the brush? Is it better with cream or powder?
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Is the brush worth fat meaning does it compare to store bought