BY TARTE

A double-ended foundation brush for custom, all-over coverage. Brush on your perfect level of radiant coverage with this 2-in-1 complexion-perfecting tool.

Product performance: Luxuriously soft and cruelty free, the smaller brush features an angled design to target and cover around the contours of the face, masking any redness, dark circles and fine lines on areas such as the nose and around the eyes. The larger, flat brush is perfect for buffing and blending all-over coverage for an instant airbrushed effect.

This brush was custom designed for the Rainforest of the Sea™ water foundation SPF 15 to achieve your perfect level of moisture-rich coverage.

Made in China.

Buy on Sephora
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Bye bye Beauty Blender! Bought this at Sephora for $34. It seems really high priced, but when you have to buy a beauty blender every 3-6 months, that's $40-$80 a year! This foundation brush gets the job done for a fraction of the cost, (long term). Densely packed and so soft! I love this brush. The design and coloring is really cute as well!
Alisha R.
This brush is so soft and makes my makeup application go much more smoothly. The larger end is perfect for all over application of liquid foundation and the smaller diagonal end is perfect for problem areas or under the eye application. This brush coat more than I would have ever expected to spend on a brush, but it was worth ever penny.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!! I got it on sale during their black friday deal and fell absolutely in love with it. It's perfect. The smaller side works great for precision application for liquid foundation, and the bigger one works as a great buffer. I use the bigger one for powder foundation and the smaller one for liquid. Highly recommended.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I'm giving this a three star only because I haven't had a lot of time to play with this brush. I found it hard to blend my foundation without streaks. I think it would work better with powder. It came with my rainforest of the sea liquid foundation but I don't think I would have paid extra for it if I had to
courtney L.
Goes perfectly with the tarte rainforest of the sea foundation! It applies it flawlessly and makes it look amazing. I love how soft it is. And it's just so beautiful!! I definitely think it's worth the price. I got it as a splurge for my bday and am so totally in love with it!! The best brush!
Myra R.
Pomona, CA
Have all 7 I love the color and there very soft easy to clean I have in between skin some parts are oily and some dry..and it works well they distribute evenly they are a bit pricey but I love them I am very satisfied with these brushes and they look pretty in my make up table
Charisma R.
Despite being a little pricey this brush actually makes a little go a long way! With this brush I was able to make one small drop of the Tarte Rainforest Foundation cover my entire cheek and down my jawline. The bristles are nice and soft, it's also very easy to clean as well.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This brush allows you to blend the foundation evenly making a more natural appearance at the same time minimizing the pores. I love the fact that it provides you with two sizes in the same tool. I loved, is good quality. is too hard para mi gusto but is nice...
Hanna N.
This is my #1 brush that I use EVERYDAY for applying my foundation!! The bristles are soft but dense and really packed in there and it creates a more flawless finish because there's barely any room for smearing!! Hands down best foundation brush!!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This brush is the best brush for foundation. It's easy to use and is not streaky. I use it whenever I am not feeling like using my beauty blender. It works well with powder foundation and liquid foundation. Great brush!!!!
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
I plan to buy this brush next week. Is it better than the beauty blender? Currently thats what I use to blend.
Tracy A.
Bristow , VA
Does this brush provide good coverage ?
Angela I.
Is it better to apply it with this brush? I use the real technique sponge and brush for foundation and I like how it leaves it but if this brush works better then I'll get this one.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Is the brush worth fat meaning does it compare to store bought
sarah t.
This looks Stunninggg do you guys like it ?