BY TARTE #62 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A 2-in-1 eyeshadow brush to define and contour eyes.

Product performance: Shadow play with tarte’s newest brush essential. With two brushes in one versatile tool, you can apply your favorite shadow all over the lids, while defining and contouring along the crease. The dense, cruelty free bristles blend across a variety of cream shadow formulas, and are ideal for applying tarte’s new, plush eyeshadow found in the Rainforest of the Sea™ eyeshadow palette.

Made in China.

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I like this brush I use it often. I love that it's doube sided so I can use it for more than one thing on the eyes. The bristles are pretty soft I haven't had any problems with shedding and it's been washed several times! It packs on color and blends out the shadows really nicely and it's not too expensive which Is great I recommend this brush to others it's a staple to my collection.
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
love this brush by tarte. when contouring eyes u can apply your eyeshadow color as well. super easy to use. super affordable and effective. this is a great brush if you’re rushing because it definitely gets the job done super quickly. Blends out eyeshadow so good. been using this for a while now and definitely would purchase this again.
Monica B.
This brush is great for eyeshadow application. It has two sides so you can really get your blend on. I think great brushes are essential to makeup application. My eyeshadow brush is always the one I need the best of the best for, Tarte has done it right!
Megan C.
Siler City
This is a great brush . It grabs the product and doesn’t absorb too much of it. For the price you probly could get a cheaper one that works just as well , but I would definitely recommend. The only thing I have to say is that it sheds just a little.
Faith M.
I don't like the concept of double-sided brushes, Sephora is my go to spot for shopping and I love tarte but I would rather have two different brushes from them then one brush that's double ended so I won't buy it again.
Fatima O.
I use this brush when putting on my eyeshadow because it gets the color and makes it smoother to blend in and use basically everyday when putting eyeshadow, it’s supper easy to use just make sure to shake some color off.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
There makes incredible brushes. I find them to be soft which I love because they don't scratch my eyes. They also will last quite awhile if you take care of them. These worked out great to apply my eye shadows. The only con with all double ended brushes is not being able to store them with my other brushes in the cup but that's ok because you're basically getting two brushes for almost the price of one.
Stephanie C.
I really want to try this. I love tarte brushes. They are so pretty and well made. Love tarte as a brand. And I gravitate towards them more. Love the brand as a whole. Their makeup is so good love their lips stuff. Love their foundation and the packaging is so beautiful very well made. The rainforest of the sea collection is so pretty they do a very good job of making their products look beautiful and their products some oof them smell really good. I love that.
Jewels G.
This is eyeshadow brush is pretty good. I love how it's double ended so you're getting two brushes for one. So the white side is fluffy, sometimes too fluffy depending on what you're doing, but it's perfect to blend out color and make sure you really get into the crease. Which is does a really great job doing. And the denser side is great for applying color or even a primer all over the lid. Really good brush and the price point is good too. The colors of it are pretty as well.
Justina V.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love Tarte products across the board! Their brushes are better than almost every brush I've used. The price is great compared to the amazing job brush does! I got it with eyeshadow palette & am more than satisfied. Would love to try more of their brushes!!
Destiny G.
Alamo
Is this a good brush? Honest opinions please
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
love the color of the brush soo pretty
Daniélle T.
Woah this looks so cool, I'd love to have this in my collection
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I'd love to get this brush how much does it cost and where can I find it at??
Sarah B.
Fieldsboro, NJ
Is this eyeshadow brush more dense or is it fluffy? I felt one at Sephora and thought it was too dense but everyone else seems to say it's a great crease brush!