BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

montana s.
Lafayette, LA
This brush is so soft very sturdy and amazing to work with gurlllll i be getting the best eyeliner wings with this brush i look like a model oh and plus its double ended you know what that means ...you dont have to wash your brush everytime you wanna go crazy with another color of eyeliner other than black this is an amazing product!!!
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
Love the brush but being double ended makes storage difficult. You can't put it in a cup with your other brushes. You have to store it laying down and then my double ended brushes just get lost in a drawer.
Jessuly M.
Sylmar, CA
Its a good product good size to. It last a long time. Really creamy but when applied it stays and doesn't smudje.
Eem W.
Taigum
Love this brush from Tarte! It makes getting that wing perfect and its such value for money considering the money I have spent on cheap brushes and this has lasted longer. It was a little hard for me to find and ship to Australia but it worked out to be $31 but I think it was worth the investment. It's the only thing I use to get my wings on point.
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
My friend has this brush and ugh I wish I had it, it's amazing and does it's job to a tick! I love the colour of it I'm all into the packaging and colours 😍😍
Shawna S.
This this worth the money?