BY TARTE

A double-ended concealer tool designed to blend and smooth to perfection.Concealing blemishes has never been easier! This double-ended tool is specifically designed for use with concealer. It features a sponge tip at one end and a buffing brush on the other to blend concealer and create a flawless complexion.

Made in China.

Julie N.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of tarted brushes. I feel like the quality is amazing and I am also currently using all their brushes. I believe it's at an affordable price and last a good amount of time. You can buy this at Macy's or sephora, but make sure to buy them quick because they tend to sell out quick!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for blending contour. The sponge end I use for blending out the highlight and the brush part I use for blending out contour. It blends the cream contour products out so quickly and flawlessly I could never use anything else again.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Garnerville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush had me having very high hopes and in the end I hated the sponge at the end i felt it soaked up my foundation. It also reminded me of the Kim K collection. I honestly am going to wash this brush and give it to one of my sisters
Anabella M.
Anabella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this double ended brush! It blends very natural looking and long lasting. It's easy to use and I love using this product. I bought it from Sephora and I will be buying from this brand again. I highly recommend this product
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush end of this tool is amazing for setting your under eye. The dome shape fits perfectly in the delicate section of your face. I love it. The sponge applicator is also great for helping to blend out any concealer.
Briley C.
Briley C.
Moulton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this double ended brush. The sponge helps to blend everything seamlessly. The brush made everything look so airbrushed. This is absolutely stunning! I will definitely repurchase this when mine gives!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this yesterday, I was impressed but the sponge isn't all that great. It does help get in the corner and under my eye better. I ordered from tarte online. I would buy it again. Just won't use the sponge.
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feel of this camouflage brush, and it applies very well. My biggest problem with the item is that it'd very small, and for persons with arthritic conditions like myself, it's hard to handle.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Wynne, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a fan of this brush combo at all. It's hard to use, the sponge doesn't work well, and the brush side is weird. It leaves my face with streaks all over it. I was disappointed with this brush.
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this double ended brush! Great quality, and worth the price! I have normal skin and this brush does the trick for my skin type & products I currently use. I use this in my daily routine. I would definitely recommend this!
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a beautiful brush but is it practical?
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this brush for? Is it available in stores or online?
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this confortable in your hands? (size)