BY TARTE

Full coverage lip contour with a lipstick and gloss in one portable tool.

• Coconut oil: delivers intense moisture and known for its conditioning properties
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter smoother, skin and maximum hydration

Product performance: Sculpt and seal a perfectly contoured pout with this 2-in-1 longwearing lip essential. It’s a full coverage, satin matte lipstick and a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss in one double-ended tool. Powered by nutrient-packed coconut oil, it helps condition and reinvigorate lip volume, smooth the look of fine lines and deliver decadent hydration with a lightweight, non-sticky texture. Ideal for on-the-go tartelettes™, this travel-friendly lip essential delivers a dose of color and high-definition shine in a range of complementing shades with a sweet vanilla finish.

Sass, VIP, Renegade Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850) lip gloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Intoxicating, Voltage, Harlequin, Basic, Rogue Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850) lipgloss:Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Life Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, mica, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, silica, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850). lipgloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, mica, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, BHT, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Candid, Jam, Adore, Treat, Cartwheel, Kind, Sangria Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850). lipgloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, mica, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, BHT, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Made in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Ugh wow fell in love by looking at this any negatives bec...2 Answers
  • I just bought this during ULTA's 21 day sale. I haven't t...2 Answers
  • tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Li...1 Answers
tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss
  • "Absolutely best moisturizing lipstick I have ever tried. The shades areally all gorgeous and so easy to wear and I am in to more of the deep reds or nudes and pinkish nude shades. Not so crazy abit the coral shades, they probably look great on darker complexions, but I have light complexion and coral just never look good on me,however all of the other shades are stunning and creamy smooth application and lasts a long time. They really complement your lips and no fading or feathering issues or dry lips with these babies. " in 159 reviews
  • "Beautiful colors. I loved every color. Every color is not for me lol, but they are nice colors that are moisturizing. yes it a good value and love the prices. I buy my at Walmart. " in 103 reviews
  • "This product is my favorite lip product from tarte! I sometimes don't want lip stick, but rather just using lip gloss. I can switch it up some days with either just using one or using both together! Definitely long lasting and does not dry out your lips" in 68 reviews
Jazerae E.
Columbus
I absolutely love this products. The lip gloss is perfect for everyday use. The lipstick lasts for a long time. It gives a natural nude look to my lips. It’s the perfect product. The color is beautiful and the product applies smooth. This product also lasts a long time, compared to average lipsticks and glosses. The gloss has the perfect amount of moisturizer for my lips. Love it !!!
McKenna A.
Review for: Adore (dusty mauve) more...
Both sides of this product appear the exact same on the lip, which is rare for a lip stick/lipgloss combo. The lipgloss is especially pigmented, and is absolutely gorgeous on any skin tone. I don’t feel like the lipstick was any different than any other brand I’ve used, but I did love it’s formula. I would so purchase this again, and in more shades.
Jessica F.
Portland
Review for: VIP (cool nude) more...
I love this lippie! This product is very high in value and is very pretty. You get more bang for your buck and it’s very convenient having both the matte and gloss. It lasts all day and is smudge proof. I would totally recommend to my friends because it’s so great
Susannah G.
Long Beach , MS
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m a big fan of Tarte. I like that this duo has a stick and a gloss. Sometimes I double one on the other or use each side alone. The last is not remarkable but I appreciate the cruelty free nature of the product along with fewer harmful ingredients.
Laura Elizabeth S.
Booneville, MS
Review for: Cartwheel (coral) more...
I received this in a mystery bag from tarte. It’s not a really bright coral color. Very peachy looking. Smell is wonderful formula is smooth. The gloss is thin I use it on its own a lot. Very nice product. Need to sell the gloss on its own!
Alex B.
Weston
I absolutely love this product. The two in one is genius and adds versatility to the product. The lipstick is very smooth and hydrating. And they both can be worn separately or together! I plan on having ALL shades 💋💋💋
Kim E.
Fort Mill
Review for: Adore (dusty mauve) more...
This is my go-to lip makeup. I am really picky about what shades I put on my lips because they are a bit darker with with hints of mauve. Most lip colors make my lips appear ashy and grey but this blends beautifully.
Breann P.
Hudson, NC
Review for: Kind (mauve) more...
I just recently purchased this product and I’m in love. I purchased several different colors and will get around to trying and reviewing them all but first I want to start with Kind. When looking at the color in the tube it looks like a light pinkish color, but once on it is darker than I expected on my fair/light skin. I love how creamy the formula of this lipstick is, it goes on so smoothly and is hydrating to the lips. The lip gloss isn’t real sticky and works really well alone or on top of the lipstick. I gave it 4 stars because I wish it stayed on a bit longer. I would recommend carrying it with you in your purse because you will need to do touch ups throughout the day.
Johana R.
Nashua , NH
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sangria (mauve berry) more...
I love-love-love the Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Gloss line! It’s nice that you can apply the lipstick and gloss alone, or put the gloss over the lipstick for that added shine.
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Review for: VIP (cool nude) more...
A lovely neutral shade that works with my pale skin with pink undertones. The lipstick is creamy and opaque. There is a very light scent. Weartine on the lipstick is similar to that of most cream lipsticks. Application every now and then, especially after eating and drinking. The lipgloss is decently pigmented. It’s not sticky and pairs well with the lipstick. I will say the lipgloss o we the lipstick shortens the wear time of both but most lipglosses do.
Savina H.
Folsom, CA
I can see that the lipstick is matte but is the gloss a true nude of a shimmer nude
Mikita S.
Euless, TX
Is the lipstick part matte or glossy? Is it drying on lips?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This looks cool and neat , any one recommend it ?
Toni M.
Holland, MI
I've always wanted to get his. Is Tarte lipstick any good? Never tried their lipsticks before.
Brandy O.
Mission Viejo, CA
What is your opinions on this? I've heard a lot of people love this brand.