BY TARTE

Full coverage lip contour with a lipstick and gloss in one portable tool.

• Coconut oil: delivers intense moisture and known for its conditioning properties
  • Maracuja: rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C for firmer, brighter smoother, skin and maximum hydration

Product performance: Sculpt and seal a perfectly contoured pout with this 2-in-1 longwearing lip essential. It’s a full coverage, satin matte lipstick and a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss in one double-ended tool. Powered by nutrient-packed coconut oil, it helps condition and reinvigorate lip volume, smooth the look of fine lines and deliver decadent hydration with a lightweight, non-sticky texture. Ideal for on-the-go tartelettes™, this travel-friendly lip essential delivers a dose of color and high-definition shine in a range of complementing shades with a sweet vanilla finish.

Sass, VIP, Renegade Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850) lip gloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Intoxicating, Voltage, Harlequin, Basic, Rogue Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 28 lake (CI 45410), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 7 lake (CI 15850) lipgloss:Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, tocopherol. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Life Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, mica, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, silica, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850). lipgloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, mica, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, BHT, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Candid, Jam, Adore, Treat, Cartwheel, Kind, Sangria Ingredients: lipstick: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, polyethylene, diisostearyl malate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, synthetic beeswax, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, ethyl vanillin, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, mica, silica, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850). lipgloss: Polybutene, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, silica, ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, ethyl vanillin, butylene/ethylene/styrene copolymer, mica, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated coconut oil, passiflora edulis seed oil, BHT, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Made in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Ugh wow fell in love by looking at this any negatives bec...1 Answers
  • I just bought this during ULTA's 21 day sale. I haven't t...2 Answers
  • I can see that the lipstick is matte but is the gloss a t...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Absolutely best moisturizing lipstick I have ever tried. The shades areally all gorgeous and so easy to wear and I am in to more of the deep reds or nudes and pinkish nude shades. Not so crazy abit the coral shades, they probably look great on darker complexions, but I have light complexion and coral just never look good on me,however all of the other shades are stunning and creamy smooth application and lasts a long time. They really complement your lips and no fading or feathering issues or dry lips with these babies. " in 159 reviews
  • "Beautiful colors. I loved every color. Every color is not for me lol, but they are nice colors that are moisturizing. yes it a good value and love the prices. I buy my at Walmart. " in 103 reviews
  • "This product is my favorite lip product from tarte! I sometimes don't want lip stick, but rather just using lip gloss. I can switch it up some days with either just using one or using both together! Definitely long lasting and does not dry out your lips" in 68 reviews
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Review for: Cartwheel (coral), Harlequin (red) more...
I bought 2 of these (Cartwheel, a peachy nude & Harlequin, a bright warm red) during Ulta's recent sale. I have really dry lips and haven't found many colorful lip products that I can wear without worrying about them looking horrible within a couple of hours, so I've been trying to sample different formulas, and I had never tried this one before. Overall, the lipstick is comfortable and pretty hydrating, whereas the lipgloss is sticky but nicely pigmented. I am pleased with these for $10 (sale price) and am interested in trying other shades, but I don't think I would pay $24 (full price).

This formula of the lipstick is very strange - it's highly pigmented but also stays somewhat sheer. As in, there's definitely a ton of color payoff in both of the shades while also being buildable in intensity, but I have a tiny birthmark on my bottom lip that is still visible under both shades, even when built up to maximum color. Unfortunately, this results in pigment deposits in the little creases of my lips, although I don't think this is as obvious with this lipstick as with some others. The slightly increased pigmentation in the creases is most obvious when smiling and from a very close distance only, so I think this isn't really an issue for this lipstick, unless also worn with the lipgloss because the lipgloss makes it way more obvious and causes the pigmentation to be more patchy. I think these work better worn separately.

The lipgloss is pretty sticky and thick, so I am not a fan and would not buy it as a standalone product, but I don't mind it as part of this. However, I am aware that I am wearing something on my lips 100% of the time that I am wearing this.

The lipstick probably lasts about 3 hours when applied at its fullest pigmentation, but it does fade with food. Both fade well - harlequin turns a nice magenta and the product is slippy enough that it kind of moves to provide pretty even coverage despite fading some, but not so slippy that it needs a liner and transfers all the time. Carthweel is less slippy, so it starts to fade from the center of the lips, and also less hydrating (I usually only wear it a half day because it doesn't play well with lip balm and my lips get too dry in the afternoon with it).

I would probably rate Harlequin closer to a 4, and Cartwheel is a true 3, but I'm still not sure if I would pay full price for harlequin and would be interested in a similar red with a more full-coverage formula that is equally as hydrating.
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
Review for: VIP (cool nude) more...
A lovely neutral shade that works with my pale skin with pink undertones. The lipstick is creamy and opaque. There is a very light scent. Weartine on the lipstick is similar to that of most cream lipsticks. Application every now and then, especially after eating and drinking. The lipgloss is decently pigmented. It’s not sticky and pairs well with the lipstick. I will say the lipgloss o we the lipstick shortens the wear time of both but most lipglosses do.
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
Review for: Kind (mauve) more...
I really love this product and should buy another shade. It really gives my lips a very natural look that is smooth and glossy. The color I have is a "your lips but better" kind of shade which is perfect for days when I want just a bit more to my look. Also the lip gloss is perfect and not as sticky as some of tarte's individual lip glosses. All in all just a really comfortable everyday formula.
Kat M.
Review for: Treat (dusty rose) more...
I’m obsessed with this product and color. I got the color dusty rose. It’s a beautiful color especially on my very fair skin. I like that you get a lipstick and a gloss. You can use each separately or together. I also love to apply the lipstick then put the gloss just in the middle of the lips to bring light there. This trick can make the lips appear larger. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Review for: Other more...
tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Lipstick and Lipgloss is an amazing product! I love the double-ended application and the sleek look of this product! It's silky smooth, smells great, not sticky, and non drying. Application is quick and easy, and it doesn't dry too quickly, so mistakes can be forgiven. The lipstick itself is such a nice color, it goes great with any makeup look.
Nikki H.
Review for: Kind (mauve), Sass (mauve), VIP (cool nude), Sangria (mauve berry) more...
Can I give this one 10 stars?? This is definitely my #giftcrush this year. During the Cyber Monday sale, I snagged a few for myself and gave the rest as Christmas presents. For my skin tone (Light Sand in Tarte foundation, as a reference), I absolutely love the Sangria, Sass, Kind, and VIP shades. I use the lipstick side more, but love having the option to mix and match with the coordinating gloss. The light vanilla scent is an added bonus! Between the full and mini sizes, I definitely prefer the full...it's just easier to put on the lipstick. The full size literally lasts forever! Definitely will be buying this product as long as Tarte carries it.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Voltage (peachy pink), Rogue (dark berry) more...
I purchased two of these during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty. Totally worth it for a lipstick & lipgloss that match. The lighter lipsticks are pigmented & creamy. I don't consider them full coverage, but close. It will accentuate dry patches or creases on your lips if you have a lot. The lipgloss is not sticky.
I'm a huge fan of the darker shades. Those are full coverage. They are not as patchy. For the record, I have darker lips so this product might be different if you have a lighter natural lip color.
The applicator is great for making precise lines when applying the lipgloss. I really found this product easy to use & really convenient since you can choose to just use one or both.
Sandy P.
Review for: Jam (beige rose) more...
Finding this Tarte duo was a fluke and out of frustration and what a wonderful find these are! These lipsticks formulas are buttery soft, the colors are beautiful and are vanilla buttercream flavored. A bit on the heavily scented side, but this is nothing that would bother anyone by any means. The gloss side is a perfect match for the lipstick and either can be worn alone or together. It’s a perfect price point because you get two products in one. The case reminds me of the old Hollywood lipstick cases you’d see in the movies.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
Review for: Adore (dusty mauve) more...
I love this! It’s so moisturizing a pretty on and I love that you have the option of gloss or lipstick or both. I always put the lipstick on first then put a dab of lipgloss in the center. The packaging is also very beautiful. I guess the only downfall for me is the amount of lipgloss it comes with. Doesn’t seem like much.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
Review for: Treat (dusty rose) more...
This is a beautiful color and I love that you have the option for lipstick and gloss. However I found that the lipstick bleeds super bad even though it’s a nude and it’s just so messy of a formula. It’s too creamy for my liking and gets all over my face and teeth. I do love the smell of it though! Like a buttercream smell:)
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Is the lipstick part matte or glossy? Is it drying on lips?
Savina H.
Folsom, CA
I can see that the lipstick is matte but is the gloss a true nude of a shimmer nude
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This looks cool and neat , any one recommend it ?
Toni M.
Holland, MI
I've always wanted to get his. Is Tarte lipstick any good? Never tried their lipsticks before.
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Lipstick is my favorite product . Urs ??