MakeupLip MakeupLip Glosstarte
Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss in Kind

Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss in Kind

An on the go must have all in one tool. A power pack nutrient rich lip product packed coconut oil to condition and reinvigorate lip volume and smooth the look of fine lines. A lip product that provides decadent hydration that is lightweight and not...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss in Kind!
Aurora, CO
3,655 reviews
Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss in Kind uploaded by Adriane N.
Absolutely stunning Lipstick!!! 💄 This color is called Renegade- these retail for $20 but went on sale for $10 for Valentine's Day!! I adore the comfy texture on the lips AND the matching gloss as a topper!! These are the BEST lipsticks- I highly recommend!!! ❤ 💋 💋
Avon Park, FL
Tarte is a great company and as always their Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick is a great Lipstick and gloss.
2,121 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the lipstick and lip gloss combination. I own several shades and they feel so nice on the lips. The gloss isn’t sticky at all and looks beautiful wearing on top of the lipstick. It applies so smoothly and evenly and all of the shades are gorgeous.
Highland, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely loved this. The color is amazing. It makes lips feel moist not sticky. You don’t have to carry a gloss because it’s a 2 in 1. Easy to apply. I wish it was longer wear. But I would definitely buy again.
Saint Cloud, FL
Keeps my lips feeling moisturized and the color stays on for a while. This color fit perfectly in my neutral everyday lip rotation! Absolutely no complaints with this one.
Red Oak, TX
1,045 reviews
I live this one because it is a 2 in 1. I can do lipstick with a bit of gloss or just liner with my gloss and still look beautiful
Gibraltar , MI
I think this is an amazing product to just throw in your purse. It has a long lasting lipgloss as well as a lipstick. If you are wanting to purchase this product I recommend that you buy it during Christmas so you can get a value set for a good price with many colors.
I love this product so much! I really like how it has two different ends. One end has a very high-shine gloss while the other end has a very pigmented lipstick. This is a perfect travel product due to its versatility!!
Tomball, TX
I don't know why I got this because I'm not really a lipstick gal but personally it kinda smells bad. I barley use it and I would for sure not buy this product again. The only thing that I like is the lipgloss.
The best lip stick and lip gloss I've ever tried its so hydrating and very pigminted I'm loving this long lasting lip color

Looking for your answer?