BY TARTE

An on the go must have all in one tool. A power pack nutrient rich lip product packed coconut oil to condition and reinvigorate lip volume and smooth the look of fine lines. A lip product that provides decadent hydration that is lightweight and not... see more...

Lyla I.
Gibraltar, MI
I think this is an amazing product to just throw in your purse. It has a long lasting lipgloss as well as a lipstick. If you are wanting to purchase this product I recommend that you buy it during Christmas so you can get a value set for a good price with many colors.
Kathryn P.
Old Town , ME
Not bad, not great. The lipstick smells good and applies nicely but the lip gloss is lost on me. I am not a huge fan of lip gloss anyway so that could just be me. The lipstick isn’t super long lasting but it does look great
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I thought this product was really neat being double sided. You have your choice of combining them, wearing a satin lip, or wearing a glossy lip all in the same color. I would recommend this to others who like options! This was a fun product
Jessie P.
Texas
I don't know why I got this because I'm not really a lipstick gal but personally it kinda smells bad. I barley use it and I would for sure not buy this product again. The only thing that I like is the lipgloss.
Brittny Z.
Loveeee these double ended duos. I have a couple and they are such an easy go to. The lipsticks are creamy and the gloss isn’t sticky. I think it’s a great deal because you’re getting 2 products and great for traveling!
Laura G.
San Antonio
This lip duo is the best ever made by tarte. The lipstick stays in place for many hours , well depending. And also the lipstick side, makes it so glossy and beautiful.
jen h.
Orlando, FL
The colors are so pretty and well matched. The downfall is the lipstick is so tiny!! Its hard to cover the lip evenly because the lipstick is less than the size of a saple. I felt like i wad using kids makeup
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Megan H.
I love this product so much! I really like how it has two different ends. One end has a very high-shine gloss while the other end has a very pigmented lipstick. This is a perfect travel product due to its versatility!!
Michele J.
Avon Park, FL
Tarte is a great company and as always their Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick is a great Lipstick and gloss.