BY TARTE

A double duty beauty™ eye liner and shadow tool. Master a stunning stare with this 2-in-1 eye essential featuring a waterproof twist-up liner and cream shadow.

Product performance: Ideal for on-the-go tartelettes™, the silky, blendable formulas come in a portable stick for brush-free applications and are powered by Amazonian clay and essential oils to help smooth and condition skin, while locking pigment in place. The crisp liners and creamy shadows are available in three complementing shades to take the guesswork out of creating complete eye looks: black/slate, bronze/gold and brown/champagne.

Bronze Liner Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane,  trimethylsiloxysilicate, mica, ceresin, polyethylene, cyclohexasiloxane, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, di-PPG-3 myristyl ether adipate, acetylated sucrose distearate, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, lysolecithin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, propylene carbonate, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Gold Shadow Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, triethylhexanoin, mica, silica, diisostearyl malate, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, magnesium stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), chlorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Black Liner Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trisiloxane, ceresin, polyethylene, cyclohexasiloxane, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax/cire microcristalline, di-PPG-3 myristyl ether adipate, trimethylsiloxysilicate, acetylated sucrose distearate, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, lysolecithin, propylene carbonate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, kaolin. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Slate Shadow Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, triethylhexanoin, mica, silica, diisostearyl malate, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, magnesium stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), chlorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Brown Liner Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, ceresin, polyethylene, mica, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, cyclohexasiloxane, di-PPG-3 myristyl ether adipate, acetylated sucrose distearate, phenyl trimethicone, disteardimonium hectorite, lysolecithin, propylene carbonate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, kaolin. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Champagne Shadow Ingredients: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, triethylhexanoin, mica, silica, diisostearyl malate, methyl hydrogenated rosinate, magnesium stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), tin oxide, chlorphenesin, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, aluminum hydroxide, kaolin. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Made in Korea.

• I've been looking for a good true bronze/copper eyeliner....2 Answers
  • My eyelids are getting crepey and liner tugs and shadow d...1 Answers
  • This looks so awesome! Does it stay on?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Tarte Double Duty Beauty The Eye Architect Double Ended Liner and Shadow The product is so good .It applies smoothly and blends easily. There are very nice color options. It is long lasting. It is good for everyday and a natural look" in 6 reviews
  • "I actually loved this way more than I thought I would! I'm usually not a fan of cream shadows, but this went on like butter.. It stayed put wonderfully and didn't crease at all. The liner end is just as amazing as their other gel liners, so nothing new there. I really like having a matching shadow and liner in one. The only thing I'd prefer is not having the shadow & liner being the exact same shade. It would be better to have different but complimenting shades." in 5 reviews
Katrina S.
Wilcox , PA
Review for: Brown/Champagne more...
This was one of my first tarte items. I was a bit skeptical but I love trying new make up. I absolutely love it! I use it just about every single day. It goes on so smoothly and blends very nicely! I can't wait to order more items from tarte I love their make up!
Amber B.
Anderson
This is my go to shadow liner combo when I'm in a hurry. I actually used all of the liner portion. It was a great color for a simple look. Color very pigmented and easy to apply. I am definently going to buy more of these.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Brown/Champagne, Bronze/Gold more...
I just got these a few days ago and I absolutely love them. It's so convenient to have the liner and eyeshadow in one. And the color is great. It go es on smooth and stays in place all day.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
Review for: Black/Slate more...
Tarte has so many great products .... literally it's my favorite brand . The double duty things that are exclusively at ulta are my favorite. This eyeliner is fantastic !
Zenobia R.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product.the quality is good, but there is not a lot of usable product. For the price it isn't really worth it. It is convenient for on the go.
Annie N.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I seriously think I own every product tarte has ever made. I love that they're cruelty free and they prove you don't have to test on animals to be successful and amazing quality. I received this duo stick in an ipsy offer purchase and I was honestly least excited about this product, but it ended up being the one thing I use misty often. It has a beautiful smokey color somewhere between brown and charcoal gray. The shadow end has a twist top which I love because I'm always losing caps haha. It applies line cream, blends line powder and holds like a tattoo. The eyeliner is super creamy and easy to smudge, but you hame to work quickly before the product sets.
Melissa L.
This is my favorite eye product. It is actually very easy to use. The eyeliner consistency is literally perfect, not too creamy but not too hard. The eyeshadow is super pigmented and kind of metallic/ glittery which I LOVE. The only bad thing is that the eyeliner ran out wayyyy sooner than the eyeshadow.
Linda M.
Review for: Brown/Champagne more...
Beautiful liner and shadow, perfect for travel. The colors are deep and creamy. I would highly recommend this to any one. I use it at least once a week and will repurchase it, possibly as gifts for my nieces!
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Black/Slate more...
Love how handy it is to have both products in one single easy use to him I have blue eyes and this and that emphasizes them wonderfully it last all day no touchups and I would definitely buy it again once I run out
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bronze/Gold more...
I love all things Tarte but I'm not  a fan of this product. The eye liners are light when it comes to applying onto the lid. They aren't dark enough to stay on and the shadows are pigmented and pretty. If the liners were darker and stayed on I would repurchase and give it a second chance.
Alison T.
Clinton Twp, MI
This looks so awesome! Does it stay on?
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
I've been looking for a good true bronze/copper eyeliner. Does this live up to it?
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
My eyelids are getting crepey and liner tugs and shadow doesn't look smooth as it once did. Has anyone tried this? It looks very easy to apply. Thx for any help.
Sara N.
Is this liner good for the waterline? Does it stay on all day/is waterproof?