BY TARTE

A custom, 2-in-1 brush for applying empowered hybrid gel foundation. Scoop out and buff on just the right amount of coverage with this double duty beauty™ foundation brush & spatula. Designed to apply tarte’s empowered hybrid gel foundation, it includes a mini spatula to scoop out your perfect amount of foundation from the luxe jar for mess free applications while eliminating waste. Then, the cruelty free brush’s soft, angled bristles buff and build coverage all over the contours of the face for an even, radiant effect.

Made in China.

Buy on ULTA
Rebekah V.
Full disclosure as this is not exactly the product I use. The flat end of the same, but mind if double ended with an oval brush, from a holiday collection.
I use this to apply everything, and favor it over my beauty blender. Blends things in very well and had a smooth finish
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush when I bought the hybrid gel Foundation, the small spatula on the end makes it easy to pick up product and slowly debit across your face, and the bristle side boffs your gel Foundation into a Flawless finish. Don't let the price scare you it is a wonderful brush
Bethany K.
Grafton, WV
Not a bad brush pretty nice. However, I️ have had it for about a year now and I️ will say the handle is starting to fall apart off the spatula because it only held together by a piece of glue. Also the bristles are so long that I️ feel whenever I️ try and clean it I️ can’t fully get all the product out of the brush which worries me about bacteria. There are better foundations brushes out there then this one and many with a lower priced. This product is a bit over priced.
Krystal A.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Tarte pick 7 bag. I had got the gel foundation to try (I can’t get it to look good for long) I love this brush! I use it with other foundations and it feels nice on my skin. It’s easy to clean. And I haven’t had a problem with mine shedding or anything.
Catherine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush to blend my foundation all over the surface of my face and the scoop end is great for those hard to reach places atvthe bottom of your foundation jar.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great brush for applying your foundation the bristles a very stern and they do get all product to your face. I would recommend this brush by anybody looking to get a new brush with in their brush collection. It is easy to handle and it is quite the brush for the every day use of foundation
Claudia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush and spatula from Tarte that goes with the foundation because it's very handy to apply your foundation! I use everyday before doing my makeup and I think it was a great idea to get the foundation from the jar instead of getting it all over your hands! I'm very satisfied with my purchase and definitely recommend it to anyone!
brittany_dell D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all tarts brushes. They spread makeup perfectly. Easy to clean. I use it pretty much daily and have mix of oily and dry skin. I purchased on their website on line. I would definitely buy again, the brush has kept up in great shape and I’ve had for well over a year.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foundation brush. The Tarte foundation brush is so soft and really helps buff the foundation into the skin. It is on the pricier side but I definitely think that it is worth it. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses a liquid foundation.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this brush, it's soft but yet very formed brush to where when u put foundation on your getting a good application n u don't feel the bristels are all over the place not giving u good full application. Complete opposite. Def recomm.
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
I have been looking for a foundation brush that offers a flawless airbrushed effect. Can anyone tell me how this brush is? Is this what I've been looking for?
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
Since the brush is dual-ended, does any one actually use the spatula?
SALLY M.
Can you use liquid foundation or just powder foundation?
Sasha M.
Why is it so expensive to get their brushes?
Louisa B.
Is this brush worth getting? Are there any cheaper dupes?