BY TARTE

A custom, 2-in-1 brush for applying empowered hybrid gel foundation. Scoop out and buff on just the right amount of coverage with this double duty beauty™ foundation brush & spatula. Designed to apply tarte’s empowered hybrid gel foundation, it includes a mini spatula to scoop out your perfect amount of foundation from the luxe jar for mess free applications while eliminating waste. Then, the cruelty free brush’s soft, angled bristles buff and build coverage all over the contours of the face for an even, radiant effect.

Made in China.

tarte Double Duty Beauty Foundation Brush & Spatula
  • "obsessed. i wish i could use this for so much more than i do, i wish i could use it for everything i apply to my face because it's so perfect" in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
Jenny T.
I used to walk by the Tarte section at Ulta and feel this brush. I wanted it so badly. It seemed so soft and looked to be the perfect shape for buffing our your foundation. Well I finally received it as a gift from my sister and was so disappointed. The bristles are not dense enough so they just absorb all my foundation. It also leaves me with streaks all over my face. The bristles are, however, dense enough to hold on to soap when you wash it. It honestly takes like 5 minutes just to get all the soap out. And if you miss any, the soap gets trapped and makes the bristles stiff and stick together near the barrel. It also takes two days to dry. Suffice to say, I now rarely reach for this brush.
Sammi Z.
This brush is great for applying foundation because of the spatula so you don't have to dip your fingers into the product. It also has a pretty nice brush that is soft and blends out the foundation well. I would not purchase this brush for its retail price though; I bought this for $10 during a sale on Ulta because I knew that I would never purchase this for the retail price.
Danielle L.
Hagerstown
This brush is pretty awesome. It goes great with the hybrid gel foundation but you can use it with pretty much any foundation. It’s very soft and dense and blends foundation beautifully. The spatula is nice for the gel foundation. I use the opposite side of the spatula to get the foundation and spread it or else the foundation gets caught in the dip on the spatula. Hope that made sense lol!
Rebekah V.
Full disclosure as this is not exactly the product I use. The flat end of the same, but mind if double ended with an oval brush, from a holiday collection.
I use this to apply everything, and favor it over my beauty blender. Blends things in very well and had a smooth finish
Amanda C.
I bought this brush when I bought the hybrid gel Foundation, the small spatula on the end makes it easy to pick up product and slowly debit across your face, and the bristle side boffs your gel Foundation into a Flawless finish. Don't let the price scare you it is a wonderful brush
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Love this brush - for those of us who don’t like to get our hands dirty with makeup. The spatula feature is awesome! The stores always seem to run out of this brush. The coverage with the brush end provides a smooth buildable foundation finish.
Bethany K.
Grafton, WV
Not a bad brush pretty nice. However, I️ have had it for about a year now and I️ will say the handle is starting to fall apart off the spatula because it only held together by a piece of glue. Also the bristles are so long that I️ feel whenever I️ try and clean it I️ can’t fully get all the product out of the brush which worries me about bacteria. There are better foundations brushes out there then this one and many with a lower priced. This product is a bit over priced.
Mariah M.
This is truly great to have the spatula comes in use more than you would think. And the brush feels so soft and smooth but it is dense and it blends your foundation out so beautifully and it doesn’t take up a lot of your product.
Taylor A.
Spring Arbor, MI
Love using this to scoop out my foundation so I'm not dipping my dirty fingers or brushes into the product and it's nice and sanitary. Works great for foundation. Mostly use the scoop side but I've been grabbing for this brush more often
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
I have been looking for a foundation brush that offers a flawless airbrushed effect. Can anyone tell me how this brush is? Is this what I've been looking for?
SALLY M.
Can you use liquid foundation or just powder foundation?
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
Since the brush is dual-ended, does any one actually use the spatula?
Beky B.
HELLO, IS OF SYNTHETIC OR NATURAL STRAWS? IS IT TO APPLY PRODUCTS IN POWDER OR LIQUIDS?
Louisa B.
Is this brush really needed? I've been using my real techniques buffing brush and was wondering if this brush was similar...