BY TARTE

A custom, 2-in-1 brush for applying empowered hybrid gel foundation. Scoop out and buff on just the right amount of coverage with this double duty beauty™ foundation brush & spatula. Designed to apply tarte’s empowered hybrid gel foundation, it includes a mini spatula to scoop out your perfect amount of foundation from the luxe jar for mess free applications while eliminating waste. Then, the cruelty free brush’s soft, angled bristles buff and build coverage all over the contours of the face for an even, radiant effect.

Made in China.

Buy on ULTA
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Astoria, NY
This brush makes foundation application literally flawless. The most compliments I've ever gotten on my makeup had been when applying my foundation with this brush. Not only does it give me flawless coverage but it also makes application so fast and simple in the morning. I love this product and highly recommend it to anyone who likes to put on make up and be on their way out the door in less than 10 mins. Actually, I recommend it to everyone.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Cincinnati, OH
I am completely obsessed with my new Tarte double duty beauty foundation brush and spatula! It's a little on the pricey side but worth every penny for the flawless application and ease of use! I could not be happier with my transition from powder foundation back to a more traditional foundation. This tool is the key! I am using the Tarte gel foundation and the combo is something I recommend it to everyone!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
This brush really is useful when I wear the Hybrid Gel Foundation, especially with the spatula end. I don't need to worry about bacteria getting into the foundation or my fingers getting all messy. The brush end is an angled buffer and the bristles are dense & soft just like most of the other Tarte brushes. The foundation blends nicely with this brush and has never been streaky.
Nat C.
Nat C.
Brooklyn, NY
I was so disappointed with this line. The foundation was disappointing and so was the foundation brush. I like my foundation to be dense and this foundation brush is too soft. I tried apply the foundation with a beauty blender but it just took up most of the product.
Molika S.
Molika S.
I did not use this with the foundation it came with, but i really really like this brush in general. Very easy to use and super dense so great for liquid foundation application. The handle is so nice and sturdy, and very nice quality. Highly recommend this brush!
Christel T.
Christel T.
Addison, IL
As someone who LOVES her foundation full coverage but not streaky, this brush did it for me. it is just dense enough to be effective but not too hard on the face. Great product AND cruelty free! What more could you ask for?
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE THIS , IT really blends the makeup in and it does a great job !!! I use his everyday I do my makeup . And IT don't leave streaks like other brushes , I got it at Sephora!! And I will definitely buy a new one !
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Victorville , CA
I love this foundation brush!! This is my go to even though it's a little on the pricey side. I use it everyday and it's easy to blend the foundation with this brush. I would definitely recommend and buy a backup.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Like this brush a lot! Its so great for packing on that foundation just the way you like it. It picks up the product very well too. Have yet to find anything quite like it. Way too pricey though.
Tasha H.
Tasha H.
Omaha, NE
I love this brush, it seems like its a kabuki brush which is great for applying and blending foundation. Makes skin look flawless
Asia T.
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
I have been looking for a foundation brush that offers a flawless airbrushed effect. Can anyone tell me how this brush is? Is this what I've been looking for?
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Can you use liquid foundation or just powder foundation?
Beky B.
Beky B.
HELLO, IS OF SYNTHETIC OR NATURAL STRAWS? IS IT TO APPLY PRODUCTS IN POWDER OR LIQUIDS?
Louisa B.
Is this brush worth getting? Are there any cheaper dupes?
Louisa B.
Is this brush really needed? I've been using my real techniques buffing brush and was wondering if this brush was similar...