BY TARTE

A poreless, full coverage gel foundation with skin-smoothing hyaluronic acid. Smooth skin is in with this radiant, full coverage foundation with skin-loving ingredients wrapped in a luxurious, creamy gel. The unique, oil-free blend of smoothing, plumping and pore refining ingredients help brighten skin while moisturizing and blurring the look of fine lines and pores. The cooling, hypoallergenic gel feels like a drink of water for your skin, while masking any redness, dark spots, acne and uneven skin tone for 12-hour wear across skin types. It’s available in a range of shades to match any skin tone with a soft, rose scent and natural, radiant finish.

Fair-light Neutral, Light Sand, Light Neutral, Light-medium Beige, Light-medium Honey, Medium Honey, Medium Neutral, Medium-tan Honey, Tan Sand, Deep Sand Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, dimethicone, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, SD alcohol 40-B (alcohol denat.), butylene glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, stearic acid, aluminum hydroxide, glyceryl polyacrylate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, glycosphingolipids, hordeum vulgare extract, rosa canina fruit extract, nylon-12, kaolin, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, caprylic/capric triglyceride, palmitic acid, atelocollagen, zea mays (corn) starch, hydrolyzed corn starch octenylsuccinate, hydrolyzed corn starch, pentylene glycol, disteardimonium hectorite, methyl diisopropyl propionamide, ethyl menthane carboxamide, menthyl lactate, lauryl laurate, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chondroitin sulfate, acrylates crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, methicone, dextrin palmitate, xanthan gum, sodium chloride, disodium EDTA, sodium dehydroacetate, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Porcelain, Fair Beige, Light-medium Sand, Medium Sand, Medium-tan Sand, Mahogany, Deep Honey, Chestnut Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, dimethicone, glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, butylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B (alcohol denat.), aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, alcohol, acrylates crosspolymer, atelocollagen, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, dextrin palmitate, disodium EDTA, disteardimonium hectorite, ethyl menthane carboxamide, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl polyacrylate, glycosphingolipids, hexylene glycol, hordeum vulgare extract, hydrated silica, hydrolyzed corn starch, hydrolyzed corn starch octenylsuccinate, kaolin, lauryl laurate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, menthyl lactate, methicone, methyl diisopropyl propionamide, mica, nylon-12, palmitic acid, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, rosa canina fruit extract, silica dimethyl silylate, sodium chloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, zea mays (corn) starch. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Devi R.
Boston
Review for: Light Neutral more...
After using this product in many make up applications over the last year I finally ended up buying it for myself. On other people I have seen it do a great job of covering up miasma or other hyper pigmentation including rosacea. Personally I bought it and wore it out for the first time and after about five hours of wear it oxidized to a gross orange color and looked extremely clumpy and cakey. I was extremely surprised and disappointed and ended up returning immediately which is not something I would commonly do with a product. Ultimately, I'm pretty bummed that this didn't work out for me.
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Review for: Fair Beige more...
I love this foundation for dry skin! it is so hydrating and goes on the skin beautifully with a beauty blender. it covers what I need it to cover while still looking natural and not heavy! I am obsessed with this foundation! The reason I gave it 4 stars though is because they discontinued it and you can no longer get this one! I heard that the new Tarte shape tape foundation (the dewy formula) is apparently this one but repackaged but I have yet to try that one and see how it works. I will end up trying that one when I run out of this foundation. I wish they didn't discontinue this because it is one of the few foundations that actually works with my really dry, flaky skin.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Porcelain more...
I was looking for a new full coverage but hydrating Foundation because sooo much full coverage ones dry my skin out even more than it already is. I read a lot of reviews and this seemed amazing. At first I wasn’t sure how I felt about it, it took a few times to find the right tricks to make it stay on all day. If I put on moisturizer and a good primer before hand, it stays pretty much all day which is great. It is also very full coverage yet natural looking which I love about it. It doesn’t dry out my skin either! Really like this, I bought 2! tarte Double Duty Beauty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
Shawnta C.
Review for: Deep Honey, Deep Sand (online only) more...
Okay so I purchased these during Ulta beauty 25 Blitz out it was on sale for $12. So I picked up a winter shade and is summer shade. I grabbed deep sand and deep honey. A lot of people say that this is not designed for oily skin however if I prep my skin properly I can get this product to stay matte. I like how it sits on the skin it's not cakey it doesn't have her it doesn't move it looks like a second skin in my opinion. So if you get a chance try this product out
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
Review for: Fair Beige more...
I was worried about the color being too dark but it looks great! I’ve only had it for a few days and I’ve worn it 3 days in a row. It feels good putting it on and I love the brush I got from Tarte to put it on. (I got the pick 7 for 65$)
It’s very moisturizing and soothing. I’d agree with the claims they make. The only thing I don’t like is how easy it transfers. I was just on the phone little bit ago and when I hung up I saw how gross my screen looked. I haven’t tried setting sprays or finishing sprays so maybe that’ll make a difference. All in all I really like it for my normal to dry skin (leans more towards dry) I’ve been told it’s not good for oily skin but I personally wouldn’t know. If your like me then I’d recommend trying it!
Heather P.
Review for: Medium Sand more...
I really wanted to love this. This has been my least favorite out of all the tarte foundations. I have dry skin and bought this would be amazing, but it broke up all over my face and it felt heavy. I got the shade I normally wear in tarte foundations and over time the shade deepened on my face. I don’t know if it was just me or what. I got it on sale for 12 buck at Ulta during Beauty blitz so I’m happy I didn’t spend 40 bucks on it
Michelle G.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
Let me preface this review by stating I will probably not purchase any tarte foundations in the future. I purchased this foundation when they had a full sized product bundle deal in the summer. This is a full coverage foundation suitable for dry skin. I have combination skin so in the warmer months this just looks like an oil slick on my skin. However, I have been using this foundation this winter and it really did help out with my skin. My skin dries out terribly in the winter so my every day matte foundations can often be too much even though I will wear a moisturizer under my foundation. This a full coverage foundation in every sense of the word and the color match is great on my complexion. This is a great winter foundation for sure and it has helped keep my dry patches at bay. The only downside is really how oily this makes my skin in the summer so it’s a seasonal product for me.
Ashleigh J.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Medium Tan Sand more...
Don’t. Just don’t. I’ll give you 3 reasons to not waste your money (yes, aside from price point).

1.)Somehow cakey and greasy at the same time. Sits on top of skin and never sets yet manages to look chalky and powdery in addition to the Dewey finish I normally look for in a foundation.

2.) Oxidizes like CRAZY and I look like a pumpkin regardless of climate, application tools and methods, primer/moisturizer/oil base, or skin condition. Legitimately exaggerated every flaw my skin had.

3.) CAUSED MORE FLAWS! I have never had a cystic acne issue in my life until I spent nearly a month trying to love this product (I was in a car accident that claimed the life of my favorite foundation) and am so grateful I have a new bottle of foundation days away from delivery from a company I trust with my skin health and did for the first 15 years I wore makeup (bare minerals)

I’d say there’s a reason this came out less than 2 years ago and is already being pulled from their line.
Krystin R.
Miamisburg , OH
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I bought this, hoping it would work for my mostly dry skin. It was kind of a letdown. I like the consistency of it but it has a weird unpleasant smell. Goes on nicely. A little goes a long way! My biggest issue was it separating on my face even when I wasn’t wearing for very long. And yes I used setting powder and it still looked horrible halfway through the day. Needless to say, it’s in the back of my drawer now.
Lynsey B.
Plainfield
Great foundation for dry skin. Doesn't break your face out or highlight dry patchy skin. This product Blends nicely and doesn't oxidize as the day wears on. They don't have the widest selection of shades, but the pale shades work well for my skin. I wouldn't have normally tried this but it was on sale at my local Beauty Store and I couldn't pass it up. The jar looks small but the product will last you forever.
Tiffany A.
Hartford, KY
How well does this foundation dry once applied? Does it leave a greasy, oily look or feeling
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
What's the best way to apply this foundation? With a brush then damn beauty blender? Or Just a damp beauty blender?
Maruly C.
Never heard about it! Is that a good foundation?
Shayla S.
Brockton, MA
Does this work well with oily skin?
Alejandra M.
Huffman, TX
I currently use Too Faced Born This Way but I've been wanting to try out different foundations to see if I find something better for my skin. Is this foundation good for dry skin?